16.House of vampires and me the human

Once I made my way to the back I pulled out the stool and it made a screeching noise making Damon to look up once he saw me he gave me a big smirk "Hey Claire bear."

"Hey"

I looked up at him and saw his eyes they were light blue and they looked really familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"What's up?"

"Huh...." I saw that Damon had a concerned look on his face.

"Oh erm sorry it's just their familiar like I have seen them before."

"Oh okay well loads of people have blue eyes Claire"

"Yeah of course"

He gave me a smile and turned round to listen to the teacher who just walked in.

"Now class I will be assigning you partners for the rest of the 2 weeks to do this project what we discussed yesterday for Claire and Jason you're parkers will be telling you what we are doing so Eve your with mike, Lewis and Daniel, Brittney and Kate, Claire and Damon, Lee and frank and finally Jason and Brooke. Okay science that is done I want you to write what you are doing and how. Okay class begin."

I looked at Damon who seemed to be already looking at me from the beginning when miss began to talk.

"So what's your favourite colour then?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh that's are Project well kind of it's more like how do you show you have feeling for people around them and how you show you care for them so I thought getting to know the person what do you think"

"Well it's better than what Jason and the blond whore are doing" Damon saw what they were doing and started to laugh his head of The

Blond whore Brooke was all over him and he was telling her to fuck off but she didn't seem to be listening at all. He faced back at me and cupped my face and said

"Well if you want to do what they're doing it's fine by me"

I looked down and blushed "No thanks I'm good"

He laughed and gave me a cheesy smile. Causing me to laugh.

"So your favourite colour Then" He asked

"Aqua Blue" I said that while looking at his eyes.

He gave me a smirk and fluttered his eyelids and stated to talk in a gay voice "Oh aqua blue how wonderful" I giggled and then asked him what his favourite colour was.

"Yellow it's bright and beautiful like you"

I blushed again and replied "Cheesy line but sweet" He gave me a big smile and then grabbed his bag and suddenly the bell went.

"I'll talk to you later Claire bear"

"Great you are still calling me that"

He smirked causing me to stick my tongue at him. He laughed and walked out the door. I grabbed my bag and walked out to. I was walking down the hall when I got pushed because someone was running so all my things slipped out of my hands and not realising my bag was open so I bent down to pick up my stuff not realising someone was helping I glanced up to see Fayt.

"Thanks Fayt"

He gave me a smile and stated to pick up more stuff.

"What's this"

I glanced up to see he had my bottle of pills well one pill. I snatched out of his hand and put it in my bag.

"Claire "

"It's nothing" I got up and zipped up my bag and tuned around but Fayt got the best of me and slammed me against the lockers.

"Claire if it's drugs-"

"It's not okay"

"Claire tell me what it is"

"Fine it's my medicine"

"Medicine? What for"

I didn't want to tell him he actually seemed to care and when I'm gone he will feel the pain I felt. I wouldn't want that not on anybody.

"Nothing now gets off me"

"Not until you tell me I care about you Claire a lot and so does everybody else we need to know"

"I Said get off me" He didn't seem to move even when the bell went. The halls were empty now and he didn't seem to be getting off me.

"Claire I'm not going to let you go until you tell me"

"Sorry"

"What"

And with that I need him where it would hurt the most causing him to fall on the floor holding it in pain so I ran hearing him shout my name.