8.House of vampires and me the human

I climbed the stairs which took a long time and walked straight in my bedroom. I walked straight to my wardrobe and looked for my clothes to wear. After a long time I decide to wear hipster dark jeans and this top which had a skull on it which showed a bit of my belly off. Once I got changed I brushed my long curly brown hair then headed down the stairs. Once I down the stairs everyone was talking near the door more like arguing. Everyone stared at me and the boy eyes popped out when he saw me and gothic girl backhanded him causing him to look away.

The gothic girl stepped out to me and said "My name is Ruby and this is my boyfriend Blake." She said boyfriend very load like I was going to snatch him right of her I can tell we won't let us get along very much.

Helen stepped forward "Erm sorry about this but you will be riding with Jason in his car"

"That's just firkin great" She gave me apologetic smile and walked off with Shane and Ruby and Blake trailing behind them leaving me with the jackass.

"Come on Claire let's go" He sounded nice but his devil smile said otherwise.

He opened the door and walked out making me trail behind I got in his car and slouched in my seat and put my knees on his dashboard but he gave me a death look when I did that so I put them down. I looked out the window and started to hum a tune and soon as we know it we ended up at the school Jason showed me the way to reception and got my timetable for me. As soon as he did that he walked off to talk to this slapper. I glanced down at my timetable and I was in top set so that was a good thing it seemed I had chemistry first in s5 so I began to find the room it took a long time but I made it just in time for the second warning bell as I walked in all eyes landed on me but the thing is I wasn't bothered so I went to the teacher and gave her my slip she told me to seat where I want but the only seat left was next to this boy who had his down and seemed to be confused so I made my way to the back and sat next to him. Miss dawns began to talk about what we were doing but the thing was I already have down it so I was a head of them so I just slouched down in my seat and closed my eyes as soon as I know it he bell rang I realised I fell asleep but I didn't care I looked at the side of me to see the boy asleep as well I thought about waking him but last time I did that for someone they slapped me so I grabbed my bag and got up as I walked away someone grabbed me by the hand it was the guy who was a asleep he looked up and me and gave a smirk.

"Name's Damon what's yours"

"Huh wouldn't you like to know"

"Yeah I would but if you don't want to tell me I will find out soon anyway"

"It's Claire"

"Nice. Bye Claire bear"

Great a new nick name already with that he walked away and out of the door.