twenty four

Bonnie's POV

I can't believe this is happening.

He came back.

With flowers.

He came back, to take me back.

But he doesn't love me remember?

Oh shut up little voice! I have to get him!

He ran away from Blake and I. I felt horrible that Blake felt awkward, and unwanted at the moment.

Before running to get Michael, I was panicking. I can't just leave Blake here, as if I never knew him... But, I have to go get Michael! I have to!

I turned to Blake, and before I could speak, he hushed me, "I know what you're gonna say. Now go get him. And when you do, tell him I have no hard feelings. I'd be acting the same way if I lost you." Blake smiled his beautiful smile again.

I was stunned. He's so amazing, and gorgeous, but I'm just not IN LOVE with him. I'm in love with Michael.

And no matter what idea flows through my mind, I know Michael does too. Well, I don't know about now...

I looked into Blake's hazel eyes, "Thank you, thank you! I am so, so sorry, by the way! I truly am. Thank you for everything!" I kissed his cheek, then threw off my heels and ran. Ran as if I was being chased by a speeding truck.

I'm going to get him.

**

Michael's POV

Break.

"You knew we were on a break,"

Pssh. Fine. I have Giselle and Monica to go back to. "We're on a Break", so it doesn't matter if I make out with any girl I see! No girl would turn me down! They'd be crazy to!

'Michael, be humble.' A voice said in my head. It was right. I'm just furious and I started talking in the heat of the moment.

I was so happy today! So happy! I had this gut-wrenching feeling that everything was going to amazing today. I was going to bring my Bonnie back, and take her home where she belongs.

But she had other plans! She was so pleased that I was finally out of the picture and decided to go swallow someone's face!

How could she?

How could she do this to me? She said she needed time. She used that time to replace me.

This isn't the same Bonnie. She's changed. I want my old Bonnie back. The one I knew my whole life practically. That same one that would smile when I did. My Bonnie that I could tell anything to, and we'd keep it a secret the rest of our lives. The one I'd take a bullet and knife for.

This one, I don't even know where to start! All of a sudden. She's going on dates with strangers she'd JUST met, and later making out with them right in front of her bedroom! My Bonnie would NEVER do that! She respected herself more than that to do that. Who is she now? Who ever she is, I never want to see her.

'Calm down, Michael. You know you don't mean that,' The voice spoke again.

I thought about it for a minute, then agreed.

How did I let this all get out of hand? One day, we're kissing and laughing and hugging eachother, and the next she's out of my arms and into another man's?!

All of these emotions and thoughts made me collapse onto the wet grass outside. I wasn't sure if I was crying or moping. I was emotionally numb.

**