twenty nine

This isn't happening. Michael? Asking me to be his wife? I have been waiting for this question since I was four or five years old. But things are different now. I can't, I can't. I just... he's waiting for my answer. I can't figure out why he's asking ME to marry him. I just know that I'm not good enough for him. He can get any amazing, prettier, more perfect girl, than me. And yet; he chooses me? I love him so much, though! I'll ruin him. I know I will. He's still waiting, Bonnie. What will the media say?! They'll tear him up for...I don't know?! But this is going to ruin him. I'll just hold him back from so many amazing opportunities, because he would be married. I just don't know what to say. I am literally speechless.

"Michael, I--" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I let my subconscious-self answer him. "I love you,"

"I love you too, Bonnie Bear." he smiled with just pure joy and happiness.

I can't do this to him.

"I can't do this to you." I answered, and he got up from his knee.

"What?" his eyes filled with undropped tears.

"I can't do this to you, Michael. People will make up fake stories! I can see it already, 'MICHAEL JACKSON FORCES BONNIE WILLIAMS INTO MARRIAGE TO COVER UP KIDNAPPING'. Or, someone will try to hurt me and or you. I'll mess your whole life up. I'm sorry. I'm not worth it, Michael." I held his hands sincerely. I didn't want to cry in front of him again, but my emotions just went haywire and had me in non-stop tears.

He lifted my face up, "Yes, you are. Bonnie, I will never let anything happen to you. No one will ever touch you as long as you're here with me. And I don't care what people say. Let them talk, but we can still be happy. Just ignore the media. Don't let them affect you. That's just what they want. Don't knock it just yet." he tried to smile again.

I really thought about what he said. There's so many pros, yet so many cons. Why can't the 'Liars' just leave us alone? Is it really that hard to give a couple some privacy? I love him so much... I don't want to ruin his career, that's his whole life practically.

Why can't I just say, "Yes!" already?! Why am I saying "No"?. What is wrong with me? I really do want to marry him, and have him forever.

"Bonnie, I KNOW we can do this. We can make it through the lies and media." Michael took my hand and got on one knee again.

I really, really thought about it this time. Then answered, "Michael..." I paused to add some unnecessary emphasis. "You should've asked me like that in the first place," I teased with a smile.

He looked up at me with pure joy in his face, and his eyes started to get watery. The next thing I knew, I was up in the air, being spun around in Michael's arms.

I was screaming and laughing as I spun, and then he put me down, and met my eyes. He suddenly pressed his lips to mine, and I returned the action.

He pulled away, "I love you so much. You don't understand how happy I am right now. Seriously, I just want to burst out cry--"

He was cut off by three screams that came from the three figures that were running towards us. I knew that it was Janet, Katherine, and Randy.

Michael turned around, startled, and he saw that it was just his family running towards him with open arms.

"MICHAEL!" they all yelled.

He saw them, and shook his head, "What're you guys doing?!" he slightly laughed.

They ran up to us, and then I found myself being lifted up again by Randy. Michael was being lifted up a little by Janet.

"I HAVE ANOTHER SISTER! I HAVE ANOTHER SISTER! I HAVE ANOTHER SISTER!" Janet chanted.