twenty seven

Bonnie's POV

I couldn't speak to him. I was way too nervous
"I-I mean, when I was outside...with Janet. Discussing...topics...uh, of-"

Michael stopped me mid sentence by kissing me softly. I was a little caught off gaurd. I thought he wanted to be just friends?

Screw the agreement! I love him, and I'm going to kiss the only true love of my life!

He pulled away from me and whispered, "I missed you,"

I felt all of my body parts start to melt away, and I felt my eyes staring into his, "Michael," I whispered back.

He looked at me, "What is it, Bonnie?"

I hesitated to answer, but the question was burning in my mind. "What does this mean?"

I was scared to know the truthful answer. But I need to know. I can't be led on like this...

He looked up at the ceiling, then at me. "I heard you say that you still had feelings for me. And...I never thought that you did. But to be honest, I do too," he said with continually giving his big brown eyes that looked sad.

I can't believe this. He still had feelings for me! And I had always thought he didn't. I hate my stupid head for telling me things that weren't true at all! It was because of the thoughts that I thought he never had feelings for me.

"Really?" I asked him. Why didn't he tell me sooner?

He looked into my eyes, "Of course. I absolutely hated that 'Just Friends' agreement! I thought that you still had feelings for that Blake guy, and I was just your second choice. But I know now that that's not true," he glided his hand across my cheek.

I held his hand, and laid my head on his hand. "It's not true. At all. I swear to you that you're the only one, Michael. Please know that, forever and ever."

He smiled, and I had to just feel his lips on mine again. I kissed him, and he held my face again. I loved it when he did that; it made me feel so safe and secure.

I pulled away, "Are we together now?" I asked. I had to be sure.

He looked at me with these eyes of comfort, "I love you, and you love me. I don't see why not?" he laughed.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him. I was so happy to be with him again that I started to cry unintentionally! He pulled back because he heard my sniffles.

"Bonnie, don't cry! Why are you crying?" he asked giving me another tight hug.

I breathed in heavily and and tried to keep in my happy tears, "I-I can't help it, Michael. I missed you so much, I felt as if my life was over and I," I took in another heavy breath, "I don't ever want to lose you again, Michael! I don't ever want to see you upset with me, or just being my friend again. I know we're meant to be more than that. I can feel it," I hugged him tighter.

He squeezed me, "I promise you that this will never happen again. We will always be forever,"

I had finally felt all of my worries fade away, and now I was with the love of my life again. I was so overjoyed that my prayers were finally answered.

We got up and walked out to reveal ourselves to the world again.

Janet 'casually' walked past us, and was so 'surprised' that we were together again.

"Oh! What is going on here?" she cheekily smiled and pointed at the two of us with her index and middle finger.

I laughed, "Thank you, Janet."

She still acted innocent around us, "For what? I didn't do anything!" she threw her arms up above her head.

I rolled my eyes, "Accept the thank you, Cupid." I laughed.

She smiled, "You're welcome," she hugged me tightly.

I really need to appreciate her more. All she ever does is try to get me happy again. I take for granted her amazing ways. But that's going to change.

Michael whispered in my ear, "You and Janet should spend the day together," he smiled.

Janet didn't hear him, "What?"

I smiled, "We should hangout today!"

She smiled in agreement, "Of course! Yeah!"

I turned to Michael who seemed to be overjoyed as well, "I'll miss you," I whispered.

"I'll miss you too, but not for long. You're going to dinner with me at 7:00," He smiled.

I felt my grin grow wide on my face, "I love you," I laughed, and hugged him tightly. I turned back to Janet, "C'mon! You pick the hangout today," I smiled.

She stopped to think, then she pointed her finger up, indicating that she had a place in mind.

"Okay, we have GOT to go to my man, Long! He is just, 'uh-may-zing' when it comes to nails! Like no kidding! Let's go!" she held my wrist and ran out the door. I turned around to Michael, who was grinning happily at us, and blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it and put it away in his pocket.

*

He took me out to dinner that night, and it was just amazing to finally be with him, and know that we're going somewhere with this.

Michael wanted to take a walk in Hayvenhurst's many acres of land. Which I was okay with. We held hands and walked quietly enjoying the scenery of the nature around us.

"Bonnie," He then stopped me out of nowhere.

I smirked, "Yes, Michael?"

He sighed, and took in many breaths, "You know how you said that you never ever wanted to lose me forever?" he paused.

I was a little afraid of his actions. He was acting funny, "Yes, I do. Why?"

He took a deep breath, "I was too. I thought we'd never get together again which made my heart ache like I was going to explode. But then, I realized that you were so sensitive, and I need to take good care of you from now on," he started picking through his pockets for something.

I was confused, "Michael, what're you-"

He took out this small case, "Bonnie Linda Williams, I never ever want to see you hurt ever again. You will always be safe with me. I love you more than anything I could think of," he laughed.

He then bent down on one knee, "Will you marry me, Bonnie?"

**

**

**

**

(A/N: Sorry it's so short. Very very sorry!

I wanted to thank @mjfallagain and @mjredsoxlove for participating in Michael's honour yesterday.

Thank you. Love you. (; xx

Read-Comment-Vote-Love

"Live Life In Peace & Heal The World"

~Jazzy_Jackson