twenty eight

Janet's POV

It was late, and Michael and Bonnie hadn't been home yet...or at least not from what I know.

I walked downstairs because I saw lights on, and headed towards the kitchen. I saw Mother and Randy there, having an 11:00 snack. Randy stepped out to go use the bathroom before I spoke to my mother.

"Ma, where's Michael and Bonnie?" I asked her worriedly.

She scrunched her face up, thinking, "Um, I'm not sure, hon." she turned her face in all directions. She found a window and looked through it.

"Oh look, they're talking outside." she pointed to them.

I looked out the window, eyes in search of them. When I found them, I saw Michael had stopped her in her tracks and started talking to her.

My mom and I turned back to eachother.

"I'm gonna go out there," I stated and started to unlock the back door.

"Wait, Janet. Don't," My mother shook her head.

I came back to her, "Why?"

She sighed, "You should give them some alone time. Michael just got her back after two weeks of his version of hell. I was scared he going to start self-harming. And now he's more happy than ever. I just think you should give them some privacy," she looked at me with pleading eyes.

I sighed dramatically. "Oh alright."

Randy came back in the kitchen, wiping his wet hands, "Hey mom, it'd be nice to have some type of towels in the bathroom, you know?" he joked.

I loved my mother, she was easy to joke around with.

She laughed, "They're in the drying machine."

Randy gasped, "Wha-at?!" he was surprised and smiling like crazy.

"What?" I gasped, trying to look at what he was looking at.

He was staring at Bonnie and Michael.

"Looks like Mike popped the question." he grinned. "Took him long enough." he added.

"No! He's not! He could be tired of walking!" my poor mother, in denial of the truth!

I looked over to them, "Uh oh."

Mother looked over to me, "What? What's wrong?"

I made a worried face, "Why isn't Bonnie moving? She just...froze. With no emotion at all!"

She was frozen. Michael was on one knee, and she was frozen completely.

Mother noticed what I had noticed and gasped, "My poor baby. He's probably so embarrassed right now! Why isn't she answering?" she complained.

Randy popped in, "Ah, you guys are so negative! Look at this as a positive! Maybe, Bonnie was SO happy; she froze!" Randy froze with some 'Jazz-Hands' for emphasis.

I groaned, "Put your hands down, Randy."

He squinted his eyes at me, "You're mean." he teased.

"And you're a dork." I replied.

"Children, stop it! I think Bonnie's saying something!" she hushed us.

Randy laughed, "Well geez Ma! And you told Janet to keep her space and five them some privacy! Want me to make some popcorn?"

"SHH!" My mother and I hushed Randy.

"SAW-RY!" he emphasised.

I looked closer to the window, trying to get my eyes to focus on them, and not the dark sky and nature.

Bonnie kept talking, and Michael kept replying. Then Michael got up and started talking to her. What were they talking about? Poor Michael!

I just want to know what's going on.

**

**

**

**

(A/N: Very short. I know. I had to cut it that way because Wattpad was being stupid, and decided, "Oh! Let me crash every time Jazmine decides to type a paragraph or hit publish!"

As Michael would have said, "Fat head rascals,"

Who remembers when he said that? That's my favourite interview of all time! Especially when he brought LaToya out!

LaToya: "Michael it's cold out here-"

Michael: "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! ITS NOT COLD! ITS MAGIC!" ... "No, but are you cold really?"

LaToya: "...yeah...."

Ahahhahaha, she was nervous to answer! <3

Btw, please read my new book, "What You Do To Me" if you're a Directioner. If you aren't, it'd be nice if you still read it, but you don't have to if you don't wanna :)

Well I lovvvvveeee yoooouuuuuuu!

Read-Comment-Vote-Love

"Live Life In Peace & Heal The World"

~Jazzy_Jackson<3)