twenty six

Bonnie's POV

As we walked out, Janet seemed determined to do...something. She had that 'Determined' face on. At the moment, I have no idea what she's planning. All I know is that it involves me. Janet had a certain place in mind to talk to me. She didn't answer me until we were on the exact spot. I was scared to be honest.

She pointed to the floor, "Sit!" she said enthusiastically. "So! Bonnie!" she said a little loud. She was looking at a window. I couldn't tell who's window it is...

I raised and eyebrow, "Jan, you okay?"

She smiled very widely, "I'm just peachy! What about you?! How are you doing today?! Huh, Bonnie?!" now she was straight up yeling.

I raised both eyebrows this time, "Dude. Janet. You're scaring me now." I said.

She started laughing really loud, "Oh don't be silly, Bonnie! So! I have some QUESTIONS FOR YOU," she yelled.

Okay. She was up to something; more like trying to get someone's attention. If she had a guy over, I'd be more than happy to help her out! I moved my eyes side to side, and told her, "I think I know what you're doing," I whispered. Then I took in a deep breath, "So what would that be, Janet?!" I yelled in the same tone she was yelling at earlier. I even motioned my head to the frosted glass window that she continually stared at.

She started giving me weird looks, then shrugged it off. "Okay, Bonnie! Let's talk about boys! You wanna talk about boys?!" she smiled.

I smiled back. She totally had a guy over, whom she was trying to impress. I mouthed, 'I got you,' then I faced the frosted glass window, "Oh! Okay! Sure! Do you like any guys right now, Janet?!" I yelled.

She laughed, "Hah, me? No!"

Hold up, what? I turned my head back to her and mouthed, 'What?'. She did the same. Now she's lost me. What was she doing, and who's window was that? I played along anyway. I'd help her out with anything.

"And you?! What about you, Bonnie?!" she gave me a huge wink. I. Am. Lost. Well, at least Michael wasn't there. It was for her, so what do I have to lose?!

"I do actually!" I smiled. Suddenly, I heard something get knocked and crashed unto the floor. I turned to Janet, "What the hell was that?!" I whisper-yelled.

She gave me a 'Whatever, don't mind it,' hand. "So, Bonnie! WHO may that be?!" she yelled cupping her mouth.

Okay, so should I do this? I think she already knew I had feelings for Michael. I couldn't hide it when we had all-nighters just talking. And since I was half asleep majority of the time, I don't even know half the things I said! She was an amazing listener. I knew she wouldn't tell Michael. It'll only make things worse between us, and I hope she knows that. I don't want to drift away from him any further. But, I could trust her. If she was pulling a stunt like this, I knew she would keep Michael away from earshot of our converstation.

What the hell? I'll do it.

"Yeah, Uhm. His name? It's Michael!" I yelled. It felt amazing letting it out, and off my chest finally. Just then, I heard a loud thud hit the floor again. I turned around to Janet, "Dude. What is going on up there?!" I whisper-yelled.

She gave me that hand again, "Oh?! Really?! You mean my brother, right?!" She smiled. Still staring at the window.

I furrowed my eyebrows, now not sure of what she was doing. But I'll still help her out with whatever she wanted. "Yes! Why?!" I yelled.