Carl Grimes: Every ACTION has a CONSEQUENCE

You decided to stay at the Church with the Priest, Michonne, Carl and Judith while the others went to the city to go and save Beth. Carl and you were banging in nails across the door of the Church while Michonne backwards and forwards at the front of the church pews. The priest was in his office refusing to talk to anyone.

"So..." you said breaking the silence between you and Carl. "Are you ok with the whole locking us in a church with no other escape?"

You were about to hand Carl another nail but he turned towards you and lent his shoulder on the wall.

"No I'm not I hate not having a clear exit but I need to keep you all safe especially Judith because if my dad doesn't find Beth or he doesn't come back at all then we need to be ready to survive by ourselves." He said breaking your eye contact and picking at a splinter of wood that was poking out of one of the panels.

"Hey you're doing great" you said taking his hand and pulling him into a hug "your dads going to come back with Beth and everything's going to be ok" you continued resting your head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Y/n I don't know what-"

Carl was cut off by the priest yelling help but he wasn't in his office at the back he was the other side of the doors. You and Carl pulled out of your hug and looked at each other in sheer terror as Michonne came running down the middle of the church pews holding Judith.

"Who the hell is that?" she said looking at us trying to find an answer.

"The priest we think he's outside!" you replied as pounding begun on the door.

"Oh please God help me!" he yelled again you could hear the snarls of the walkers.

Before you had time to think you and Cal began ripping off the boards over the door that you had just nailed in, you didn't really want to save him and you had no idea how he got outside but you knew you couldn't just let him die out there being torn apart by those things. Or could you, it's what he did to those poor people the ones that wrote those messages on the walls outside. Carl snapped you out of it as he ripped off the last board and the doors flung open, he didn't hesitate raising his gun and shooting the walkers coming through the doors as the priest took cover behind him. You followed Carls lead and raised your gun shooting the walkers as you retreated back into the rooms at the back of the church; it was the priest's office. You and Carl closed the door and put all your pressure on it to hold it shut as you turned towards the other two and Judith you noticed the gaping hole in the floorboards where the priest had escaped and come to be the other side of the door. So it took you by surprise when the priest moved you and Carl out of the way to hold the door shut motioning for you to escape. And the four of you did just that.

When you were free of the walkers in the church and Michonne had barricaded the front door holding the walkers in place you and Carl finally took a breather and sat on a nearby fence.

"So that was unexpected" said Carl with a smile.

You didn't smile you kept you hand in your lap and stared at the floor.

"What's wrong?" asked Carl noticing your lack of enthusiasm "we did it we saved him."

"I almost didn't..." you replied looking up at Carl who seemed a little confused. "I almost left him out there to die, I only thought about it for a second but I thought that maybe he deserved it maybe we should leave him out there screaming out for help just like he left all those people... Does... does that make me...Bad?" you said tears filling your eyes as you saw Carls facial expression soften.

You looked away back at the ground.

"Hey look at me" said Carl as he raised his hand to your chin and gently moved you head so you were looking at him. He cupped your face and wiped away the tears that had fallen. "No it doesn't make you a bad person I thought the same, it's not the way you think that makes you bad it the actions that make you bad. The point is you didn't leave him out there no matter how much he deserved it you saved him regardless, which makes you good!"

You managed a smile as Carl pulled you into a hug and you buried your face into his shoulder as he held you tight. When you pulled away he cupped your face again.

"You'll always be good" he said.

He leaned in and kissed you...

***

Authors Note

Is it just me or does anyone else really like this gif you can see the muscles in his arm as he fires a shot, he looks so hot!

I also would really like it if you could vote and comment what you think about these, should I keep doing them or...?

Date: 15/12/2015

Wow I sill cant get over this gif XD

Date: 07/7/2016