Carl Grimes: Interrupted

"BOO..." you said to Carl as you leaned over the side of the couch over him.

"Jesus, Y/n you scared the hell out of me" he yelled as he closed his comic book and put it on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

You started laughing as you toppled onto the sofa next to him, he had his arms crossed and his eyebrow rose trying to look mad at you.

"Aww I'm sorry" you said trying to hold in your laugh.

"You should be" he replied a smile creeping onto his face.

You looked at him and he looked at you, you both burst into a fit of laughter. After a few seconds the two of you calmed down a little bit.

"So what are we going to do today?" you asked as Carl stood up.

"I don't know, dad and Michonne along with most of the group have gone on a run and carol is looking after Judith for today." He aid as you stood up next to him.

"So..." you said as he turned to you.

"So..." he said pulling you close. "We have a few hours to ourselves."

You smiles as your hands run up his back to his neck, you pulled his face closer to yours.

"Ooh Carl I've never seen you like this before" you said with a smile.

"Well we haven't had very much time to ourselves so I have had to keep it bottled up" he said his eyes running over you hungrily.

"Keep what bottled up?" you asked innocently as his lips began drawing closer to yours.

Suddenly the front door burst open and the two of you jumped away from each other. You turned to see Michonne and Rick standing in the door way. Michonne had a knowing look on her face whereas Rick seemed to be a little shocked.

"Dad...ha-ha... I thought you and Michonne had gone on a run..." he said scratching the back of his head.

"We had to come back to grab a few thing before we head out" he said shifting on his feet the way he always did when he was uncomfortable. He looked back at Michonne who just grinned.

"Well what have you come to get?" asked Carl, ricks attention focused back on you and Carl as he became aware of how close you were standing.

You looked at Michonne who gave you a wink before smiling again at the predicament.

"Just my gun I didn't put it in the holster before I left..." he said still standing in the same place his gaze shifting from you to Carl and back again.

"Come on then let's go and get it" said Michonne pushing Rick gently in the direction of the stairs.

He walked up them and Michonne went to follow before turning back around to us.

"Use protection guys" she laughed as both you and Carl turned crimson as she jogged up the stairs after Rick.

A few minutes later the two of them came walking back down again and as they walked out the door Rick turned to look at the two of you and shook his head as in disbelief before walking out and closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door closed Carl pulled you back towards him and kissed you, the kiss was filled with lust as his arms wrapped around your waist you shirt riding up a little. His hands were on your back as your hands tangled in his hair. He pulled away and took your hand.

"Bedroom" he simply said as he pulled you in the direction on the stairs.

You smiled as you let him...

***

Authors Note

So I've started writing A full length Carl Grimes Fanfiction, if you would like to read it then just go to my profile. It Called Whats Left of Us and it starts before Carl gets his eye shot out. So if you would like to read it it will be there. Anyway sorry this Imagine is rather short but if you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and comment and maybe drop me a follow :)

Love you guys Xx