Chandler Riggs: Audition: Part 2

After what seemed like the longest week you had ever struggled through you finally stepped off of the plane and into the Atlanta airport. Your heart hammered in your chest as the taxi drove you to the set, your belongings already being sent to the apartment that your parents had found for you here in Atlanta. After a relatively short journey you arrived on the set of The walking dead, you had been sent the script about five days ago with strict instructions to tell no one and ensure you knew all of your lines by today.

The set was hug a lot bigger than you had predicted, sure you had looked at many photographs but none of them fully showed the sheer amount of work and dedication that had gone into building it. You stepped out of the car and looked up at the very large very real wall surrounding Alexandria. Your eyes drifted down to some wild flowers at base of the wall pretty yellows, blues and pinks breaking up the sea of green grass.

"Beautiful" said a voice from next to you, you jumped at the sudden noise because you hadn't heard them walk up to you.

"I've never seen any like them" you replied turning to Chandler who wasn't looking at the flowers but at you.

It looked as though you had just broken him out of a trance as he frowned in confusion before noticing the flowers.

"Oh um yeah... the flowers they're lovely" he said his cheeks burning. "come on I will introduce you to the others and then the director will announce the first scene that we are going to film today."

You smiled as he walked a little bit in front of you probably to hide his blush, you didn't mind though because your face was burning red too due to the comment h had just made about you.

After five hours of filming numerous scenes with Chandler you finally got a break as it was other people turn to film, chandler had disappeared off with the guy that played Ron on the show, you had forgotten his name. you looked around at Alexandria as you thought about what had happed today, the feelings for chandler hadn't gone away in the space of a week if anything they had gotten worse.

You wandered around the set until you spotted Chandler having a conversation with Ron, he was shaking his head a lot and looking down at the ground. You frowned before walking over to the two of them. Austin Abrams that was the guy's name!

He was the first one to see you heading over and when he did he smirked before elbowing Chandler in the side. Chandler stopped talking and his gaze met yours with a small shy smile.

"Hey" you said returning the small smile and blushing slightly as Austin looked from you to Chandler and then back to you.

"I'm going to leave you two lovebirds here I don't want to third wheel!" said Austin as he quickly walked away before Chandler had a chance to punch him.

"It's fine I'm sure he didn't-" you were cut off by chandler.

"Look I just need to tell you, ever since the audition I couldn't stop thinking about you, your smile, and your eyes. I...just... I like you Mackenzie, I like you a lot... and it's ok if you don't feel the same way hell we hardly know each other but-" this time you cut him off by suddenly crashing your lips into his you couldn't take it any longer, you had to be close to him.

He was shocked at first but his hands quickly found your waist pulling you closer as his arms wrapped around you pressing you to his chest. Your hands found their way up his back, you trailed your fingertips upwards until your hands tangled in his hair as the kiss deeper. Your heart hammed in your chest and butterflies were going crazy in your stomach.

The only reason the two of you pulled away was because your lungs were screaming for oxygen. When you did pull away he looked into your eyes with a big goofy smile.

"I'm guessing that means you do like me back then?" he said with a smirk, signalling he already knew the answer.

"Yeah" you replied as he pulled you close again his hands finding their way to your face as they cupped your cheeks before pulling you in for round two.

***

Authors Note

Authors Note.

Well heres Part 2 :). I would like to thank you all  for reading my book, its recently hit 60k reads!! This is amazing to think that so many of you beautiful people have taken the time to read my imagines. However there aren't that many votes on this book compared to the amount of reads that I so if any of you would like to help me out and go vote for some more of the parts in this story that would be amazing!

Anyway I love you all!! Xx

Date: 05/7/2016