Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Adeeeeeeeeeee” I heard my brother’s angry scream so I put the pillow above my head and went back to sleeping.

“That’s it!” his voice was closer this time but I just didn’t care. I want to sleep!

Wait! Why am I moving?! Wh- BOOM! I groaned in pain when I felt my face and body hit something hard which I’m guessing is the floor. What’s wrong with him?! He knows that it won’t help. I wasn’t able to finish my thought because I fell back asleep.

“Alright, you asked for it.” I heard him sigh then I felt that I was being lifted off the ground.

Crap.

I don’t like where this is going.

Suddenly, I was flying across the room.

“AHHH” I screamed and then I landed on my bed. But it didn’t stop here, I had to bounce on the bed and end up on the floor.

“Good you’re up!” Brian then said happily before walking out of the room.

“BRIAN!” I screamed on the top of my lungs. I’m sure everyone in the neighborhood heard me.

“Whoa Anna what happened?” I turned around to see Lucas standing on my widow with a smirk.

“HE THREW ME!” I screamed.

“I know” his smirk got wider “I saw it.”

I sighed.

“Come on Anna! Cheer up! I bet it felt awesome!” he grinned.

“The flying part was. But the landing was not cool.” I said rubbing my sore arm.

He just chuckled.

“Now get out I have to get ready or we’ll be late.” I said shoving him out of the widow. This time I remembered to close the curtains.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and white shirt written on it ‘I’m Awesome’ in red. I love that shirt!

I combed my hair and placed a thin white hair band in it. Fifteen minutes later, I was ready to go.

I grabbed my bag from my room and told Lucas to go down.

“Brian! I’m leaving!” I screamed and heard a faint ‘okay’.

I went out and saw Lucas waiting patiently for me.

“Nice shirt” he commented when he saw me.

“Thanks” I grinned.

We walked side by side to school and I gave him a few tips about some students, teachers, and classes. I could tell he was a bit nervous.

“Stop panicking! It’ll be fine. Trust me.” I told him.

“Yeah because I’m hot, right Anna?” he smirked and my cheeks burned.

I slapped him, “Stop it!” I hissed “It just slipped, okay?”

“Whoa calm down there,” he chuckled.

I sighed. He’s never gonna let it go.

We got to school and I noticed everyone staring at Lucas so I quickly took him to the main office before it gets even more crowded.

When he got all the papers and stuff he needed, we were out of the office and off to our first class which was math.

“Hello Mr. M!” I greeted Mr. Martin our math teacher.