Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Movie”

“Prank calls”

“Movie”

“Prank calls”

“Movie”

“My house, my choice,” I said “Prank calls it is.”

“A movie is better and causes less trouble.” Lucas reasoned.

 I sighed. “I’ll take the blame if we get in trouble. Now stop worrying and let’s have some fun.” I smiled mischievously as I took out my ‘prank calls’ phone.

“Wait. You have a phone just for prank calls?” Lucas asked me incredulously.

“Yep,” I replied “Private number.”

He shook his head but I saw the amused smile on his lips, “You never fail to surprise me Anna.”

I grinned up at him, “Who do you want to call?”

“How about Jackson?” he waggled his eyebrows.

“No.” I scowled and he snickered.

“Ash, Brian, and my parents will know that it’s us.” I said then I got the most brilliant idea.

“Let’s call Kyle. I know exactly what to say.” I chuckled evilly before dialing his number and putting it on loudspeaker. Kyle is a great guy but he’s just… well, stupid. Once he called me in the middle of the night, he said he was terrified because his closet is looking at him in a weird way and it’s planning on kidnapping him or taking him to some creepy unknown world. What was my reaction? I burst out laughing. I laughed till I woke up everyone. He got annoyed and finally did a wise thing and hung up.

He’s the perfect person to make fun of.

After two rings, he picked up.

“Hello?” Kyle’s voice said.

“Kyle Meyers” I started deepening my voice to sound like a man.

“Yes?” he asked.

“You’re under arrest” I told him firmly.

“W-why?” he stuttered.

“For eating too much food.” I answered “The police will be at your door in three minutes. Don’t try to run away because you will be attacked by hundreds of cheeseburgers and giant fries.”

“N-no you don’t u-understand!” he stammered and I could imagine the horrified look on his face; where his green eyes become wide and his mouth forms an ‘O’.

“Silence!” I exclaimed “Stay in your place till we get there. You are being watched by our pizza.”

  With that, I shut my phone and we both burst out laughing.

“I…C-can’t believe… he f-fell… for it!” Lucas managed to say between fits of laughter.

“I know!” I replied giggling.

 After catching our breaths, I called Kyle from my normal cell phone.

“Ade!” he picked up. His voice terrified.

“Hey Kyle,” I replied casually “What’s up?”

“The p-police is coming t-to get m-me. They said I w-was under arrest f-for eating t-too much! How come they didn’t arrest you before me?!” he was hyperventilating.