Chapter 10

I got the lowest number of votes on chapter 9 and I don't know why so if you haven't read it yet please do and vote. Thank you.

I made a longer chapter this time so please voteeee!!

Picture of Brian>>>

I know some of you won't read that at the beginning so I'll write it at the end too.

Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

I hate coming home after school to an empty house. I know that it happens sometimes but I don’t like the feeling of being alone in a huge house. I feel lonely and kind of sad.

Today was one of those days. Mom and Dad were working till 8:00p.m and Brian was at some friend’s house.

Of course I went to the kitchen first. I scanned the fridge and cupboards then I settled with a muffin.

Deciding that doing my homework was the best way to let the time pass, I went up to my room and started working.

I was done with everything in less than two hours. It usually takes normal students around three hours but when you have a family of geniuses, you ought to be one too. Both of my parents are really smart so that’s why Brian and I are smart too. My parents used to go to the same school. They hated each other because they were always fighting about getting higher grades and being smarter. And just like every other cliché story, they ended up falling in love.

What to do, what to do… I thought as I wandered around my room and finally my eyes landed on Teddy. Yeah I think it’s a good time for a little chat. I smiled as I jumped on my bed making Teddy bounce.

“So you heard the plan Lucas came up with and today it officially started,” I said recalling what happened today. Jackson invited us to have lunch with them and it went great.

“Come sit with us,” Jackson said as soon as he saw Lucas, Ash, and I walking into the cafeteria. We nodded in agreement and followed him to his table. We were sitting here more often I thought as I made my way to the table.

And like the other times, my amazing friends (note the sarcasm) did everything they could so I could end up sitting next to Jackson. But the good thing was that he didn’t complain instead he smiled warmly at me.

Everything was going great until someone commented about me eating too much food. I opened my mouth to protest and that’s when Jackson shoved a spoonful of his pasta in my mouth. Why he did it? ‘For fun’ was his amazing answer. He laughed for seven whole minutes at the ‘look on my face’. Don’t get me wrong, I love his laugh but not when he’s laughing at my embarrassment.

When I decided I was sick of everyone laughing at me, I took a rather large piece of my pizza and shoved it in his mouth. He almost chocked but I managed to get the attention away from me. His face was priceless! His blue eyes widened as he tried to swallow the food I shoved into his mouth. We laughed at him and after five minutes of struggling, he managed to swallow it.

“You know, I think I like it when you feed me. You should do it more often,” he winked at me. I felt my heart beat accelerate but I didn’t let it show. I simply rolled my eyes because I wasn’t sure how my voice will sound.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my phone beeping indicating that I received a new message.