Welcome back!!!

Welcome to the sequeal of 'The Bad Boy is my Neighbor?'!

If you haven't read that then go to my account and go read it! If you are new to my account welcome! If you have read my books before then welcome back and be ready for the second book!

This book is going to be a like a filler book. I don't want to say filler but it does have some parts of the past.

I will be adding the following...

-Some Jayden Chapters

-Jayden's Dad.

-Back stories on his Dad.

-A lot of drama

And some other things but those are mostly it.

Some of the characters that were in the last book might not be in this book. If they are then they will be popping up once in a while.

Off and on characters...

-Abby

-Josh's Gang

-Josh

-Nicole

I realized I shouldn't drop any of the charters because after all they are the main people who made up the story so I decided not to drop anyone.

I will be adding some more characters but you will find out about those! There will barley any racing or fighting or dancing like I had some times in the last book. I just usually don't know what to do with them so I might be on and off with them.

I will be posting new chapters on Saturday's if I have the time. If I feel like I can't do that I will make another schedule to posting. If I feel like I have more time to post then I will probably be posting two days a week. It depends though.

I do hope you guys enjoy this book. If I don't post for a while don't think I'm lazy cause I'm not. I love posting for you guys but it takes a lot of time and thought to come up with these chapters. It takes time too.

I will try to keep up with posting.

Please comment and vote on the chapters!

Okay guys! Love you all and I will be posting soon!!

-Ally💖