Chapter 14 - Get over Jayden

Jayden's point of view

After we left the dorm room we started to head to my car

"Bro. What is he gonna have us do?" Jacob asked.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I said.

The guys kept quiet after that. We got into our cars and road to a warehouse that's almost an hour away.

I didn't know what he needed but it probably has something to do with earlier. When we go to the warehouse we got out and I saw a couple of guys rushing around the place. We all walked to the back where my fathers office was.

I knocked on the door and opened it without an answer. As usual he was sitting at his desk looking through papers.

"Hello boys. I have some business for you guys that needs to be taking care of. Along with some fights and races that are happening soon" He spoke as we all stood in front of his desk. "There's a man named Alexander Ryder. He owes me money, to which you guys are gonna get for me. If he doesn't have it well... kill him. As for the races and the fighting, Jayden you have a couple fights coming up soon. Along with Aaron and Shawn. The rest of you have races. I will send you the times and places when its the day that you have your events. For now, I want Alexander Ryder dead and anything he has his name attached to or on needs to be erased."

No one spoke as we left. Lately this job has been getting worse. More men we have to kill, more fights and races. My father used to go after men who had no family's and who were low life's living on the streets. Now he's been having us go after men who were married or who even had kids.

We only listened cause if we didn't he would have gone after our families. Specially Summer. The guys were so close with Summer that they refused to not have people watch over her. They were family. Now that Summer and I are dating the risks are high and that means we all need to be more careful.

We walked and grabbed or guns then walked towards another room that has some of our tracker men. We found out where this Alex guy was going and quickly got in our cars and raced towards the location. Once we saw him walking into an alley way we got out of our cars and followed closely behind.

I peaked over the corner with the guys behind me, we were all holding our guns. even though we have done this tons of times I feel like I'm in a spy movie. Snapping back into reality, I saw Alex talking in a hushed tone with another man. A couple minutes later the other man left the other direction and leaving Alex curing and hitting the walls.

"Let's go." I spoke and we walked into the alley way. "Alexander" I spoke and I watched as he quickly turned towards us and his eyes widen with fear when he saw who we were.

"No, no, no. Please. Jayden. I beg you. My family." He begged getting on his knees.

I took a deep breath and I looked at the guys. They knew what I was about too.

"You know the rules" Aaron spoke and looked at me then back at Alex.

"I'm so close to getting all the money. I just need at least another week. Please guys" He begged more, I could tell he was crying by the way his voice wavered at the end.

"Fuck it. How much money did you owe?" I asked lowering my gun, the guys did the same.

"About 5 thousand. But I have over 4 thousand." He said looking at us, tears falling down his face.