Chapter 13- Another shot

Summer's Point of View

I really didn't know what to say to Jayden. He just came out of the blue with this stuff. After this morning... I definitely didn't know how to react or what to say. It was kinda just out of the blue.

I looked at him though. My eyes searching his. He wasn't lying. The look he had on his face was telling me that he was telling the truth. My hands were clinching his shirt. I just don't wanna get hurt again. I know he said that he was gonna protect me and everything... but after the last year and a half... I was scared of how things will go. And what about Claire? I mean I know I don't like her but still. Once she sees Jayden and I she could totally pull a Nicole. I mean.. They are kinda related after all.

"Summer, babe, please say something" Jayden said, snapping my out of my thoughts.

"I-I really don't know what to say.." I stutter out.

I realize then that the hallways are empty and that I've probably missed at least 20 minutes of my next lesson.

He looked at me and I saw all the hope that he had in his eyes disappear, his body went slump and he moved away a tiny bit.

Before I could even comprehend what I was doing, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him down and kissed him. He was surprised and it took him a second but soon his arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed me back. This kiss is different then the other one from this morning. This one was softer, sweeter, and slower.I pulled back when I was running out of breath and he rested his forehead against mine.

"Now that you're mine...I'm not letting you go" I whispered against his lips.

"Mine." He said tightening his arms around my waist.

"Yours." I breathed

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Yooo!!" Keaton yelled walking into my dorm.

"Yo! Keep your mouth shut. I'm trying to take a nap" Jayden snapped as he moved around.

His head was laying on my thighs as his body was laying across the couch. I was running my fingers through his hair because he said it was relaxing and felt nice, to which I laughed. We were watching the show Friends on Netflix.

The whole gang walked in and settled down on the chair or just laid down on the ground.

"So what's the couple been up too?" Shawn asked bluntly, he chuckled when he saw my facial expression.

"B-but how?" I stuttered confused.

"Jay came to us before dumping Claire-"

"We told him she was a slut" Aaron included.

"And then he was with me for some.. um help with homework and him and I talked and then he went to you" Jacob said

"We all knew you guys were gonna get together" Keaton said.

I smiled at that and looked down at Jayden. His body was facing the couch so his head was facing my stomach. He must have fell asleep cause his breathing was light and steady and his face was relaxed. He breathed softly in and out of his mouth. I brush his hair out of his eyes, even though they were closed but you know what I mean.