Chapter 17 - "How long have they been following us?"

Chapter 17

My eyes fluttered open and I felt cold. I looked behind me and saw that Jayden wasn't by me. All of a sudden I got a whiff of the smell of bacon. A small smile appeared on my face and I removed the covers as I sat up and stretched my arms.

I didn't feel like wearing pants this morning so I stripped down to my undergarments and just threw on Jayden's shirt that was lying on the floor. I walked out into the hallway and immediately the smell of bacon slapped me across the face.

Mm... it smells really good out here.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jayden standing at the stove. He was wearing jeans that hung low on his hips and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He was nodding his head to the beat of the song that was currently playing in the kitchen. His back muscles flexed as he cooked, now that I actually looked at him I could tell that he's been working out. His arms are more buff and his back is more defined.

I wonder what the front looks like.

I smirk to myself and walk up behind him, I take my hands and using my nails, I run my finger nails gently against his sides, his body stills and he shivers. I run my hands to the front and I feel how define his abs are, I step close to his body and wrap my arms around his waist. I rest my head on his back and he keeps cooking.

"Morning, gorgeous. I was gonna bring you breakfast in bed." He spoke softly but loud enough for me to hear over the music.

"Maybe I should go back to bed then" I smiled as I backed away, he quickly turned around and grabbed my wrist, crashing my body it to his.

"I don't think so, ma'am" he smiled as I giggled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely and his hands moved down to my waist. They trailed slowly down towards my ass and I arched my chest into his as he lifts up my shirt and held my ass into his hands, he lightly gropes my ass and I sigh in satisfaction. His hands moved down to my thighs as he squats down, he lifts me up and I immediately wrap them around his torso. He places me on the counter and kisses me softly.

"All mine" he whispers against my lips.

"All yours" I said pecking his lips.

He smiles and moves away from me as he removes the pan from the stove, placing the bacon that was in it, to the side.

"Not a big breakfast, but I hope you're fine with bacon, eggs, and toast" He smiles over at me and I nod my head.

"Yah. I'm fine with that." I said swinging my legs a little.

"How do you feel about going back home this weekend? It's been a while since I've seen my mom and sister. Figured you would wanna go with?" He says, putting food on a plate.

"Yah sure. I miss your mom and Lilly." I smile at him when he brought me my plate.

He places it on my lap and gives me a fork. "They would love to see you" He smiles then kisses my forehead.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Two hours. Two hours to get home. When I first went to the college at the beginning of the week Abby took me, we didn't wanna take separate cars. But this time, when Jayden and I leave, I'm taking my car.

Even if Jayden disagrees. Which knowing him, he will disagree.

I lean forward to turn the radio down, I lean back and look at Jayden.