Chapter 21- Family

"It's not possible for you to love me more," Jayden said as we walked through the front door of my house.

"I'm not talking to you any more about this," I said annoyed.

I walked into the living room and the gang was still there. I walked and almost sat down but was pulled down on Jayden's lap. His arms wrapped around my waist securely.

"How's mom?" Josh asked.

"Pretty good." I smiled.

"How's school going?" Damon asked.

"Mm.. Pretty great. I've got an assignment coming up that I'm dreading." I sighed, leaning on Jayden's chest.

"In what class?" Cameron asked.

"Photography Class. I have to make a gallery of my favorite things that would describe me." I shrugged.

"Oh wow. Do you know what you're gonna do?" Josh suddenly asked.

I looked over at him and shrugged again, "No not really. I don't have to start it till Wednesday."

"Well what describes you?" Damon asked.

"Well you guys of course." I turned my head to the side and kissed Jaydens cheek. "And you."

Jayden's arms tightened around my waist and I smiled as I turned my head to look back at the guys.

"Cheer, singing. I can't think of anything else right now but that's what I've got so far." I said.

For a good two hours after that we started thinking about things that described each other. I found out things about that guys that I didn't know before. Damon loved cooking, Cameron loved reading, Xander loved style, and Brandon loved writing.

Around 11 o'clock Jayden and I decided to hit the hay and go back up to my room. We both got ready for bed after taking showers, separately, and hopped in my bed.

I moved and wrapped my arms around his waist, he immediately wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my forehead

"What do you plan on doing tomorrow?" I asked snuggling into him more.

"Well I was thinking about taking them to breakfast, probably go to Waffle House since it's Liz's favorite place. Take them out for shopping, Lizzy has been wanting to get a bike so I figured I would take her to get that," he stopped and started thinking for a second. "I don't have anything planned for the rest of the day but for dinner I was gonna take them to The Vast? Something special for dinner." I could tell he had a smile on his face.

I could tell that he's been thinking about it all day, sometimes when I would look over at him he would have this dazed look in his eyes. I know he regrets not talking to them, but when you're scared of losing them because of a threat then you would rather keep them safe then risk it.