Chapter One - Suprise!

HELLO READERS!!!

WELCOME BACK. HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER LIKE I PROMISED!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY AND THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK TO READ  THE SECOND.

WELL, CARRY ON!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

-Ally💖
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day I moved to the college dorms. Also today was the day I saw him.

Him.

I couldn't wait to see him. The last time I saw him was on New years. We talked on face time and called, and we even texted but that only lasted for a month. The last conversation we had was in January. It was now September. He wouldn't text nor face time. Every time I tried to call him he would send me to voice mail or he just wouldn't reply so I just stopped bothering.

I was holding his leather jacket close to my body while looking down at my phone. My dad was texting me like crazy asking if I made it and explaining rules like no partying, and no boys, most importantly no sex, drugs, or drinking.

I feel like I'm gonna break at like two of those rules.

The drinking and partying of course.

The others are no's specially the sex and drugs.

I was about to text my dad back when I ran into someone making me drop my phone and the jacket and falling on my butt in the process.

"I'm so sor- Jayden?" I said looking at the familiar guy.

He looked liked he saw a ghost. His face was a little pale and his dark grey eyes were wide. I looked at him and he was wearing a grey v-neck with black jeans and combat boots.

"Summer?" He said dumbfounded.

I quickly got the jacket and my phone and stood up taking a step back from him.

"H-Hey" I stuttered.

"What are you doing here...." He asked.

I texted him I was coming here. I freaking texted him. Oh wait I didn't get a flippin' reply.

"I texted you I was coming but you were practically ignoring me the whole year" I snapped at him.

He looked down and look at my arms were I was holding his jacket. His lips twitched up a little before frowning.

"I..." He trailed of while avoiding eye contact with me.

After a couple of minutes of getting no response I rolled my eyes and huffed and that's when he looked at me.

"I don't have time for this, Smith. See you around" I said and walked passed him, bumping my shoulder with his in the process.

*******

"Wait so you ran into him in the hallway?" Abby asked.

"Yes! He was speechless. He had the nerve too!" I yelled plopping down on her bed.

We didn't share a dorm room which sucked. We were about to head down to the dorm office to see where I was located.

"He's such a douche. I saw the Gang though. I was walking and I ran into them." She said still unpacking.

"Do you think we can go now? I have all my stuff still in my car" I said getting up.

"Yeah sure" she replied grabbing her dorm key."Before it's to late"