Chapter 11 - In the end, it wasn't real

Jayden's POV

"You what!?" They yelled.

"I kissed Summer" I replied staring at them.

"Why the hell would you do that?" Kevin asked looking at me like I went insane.

"It was in the moment!? I don't know. She was just there!" I huffed sitting down on the bed.

"In the moment? Dude. Your supposed to stay away. Not get closer." Aaron huffed.

"I felt it though. Im still attracted to her. And then I saw Claire..." I trailed off and at the mention of her they all stiffened. "What?" I questioned.

They all looked at each other.

"Guys...."

"Yourgirlfriendsaslut" Aaron rushed and every one looked at him.

"What?" I said.

"Dude after you left, that one time when we first met her, she started flirting with Aaron..." Jacob said.

"And she's had sex with almost half the school...." Kevin finished.

Flashback

"Oh hey babe!"

Jesus why is her voice much higher?

"Hey, love" I said looking at Claire. I took her in, to see that her hair was messier then usual and she was fixing her lip gloss. "Is it windy outside?" I asked

Dont be a fucking idiot.

"Huh? Oh Yah. Really windy." she smiled.

"Okay. Well Im gonna meet up with the guys" I said kissing her head and hugging her.

"Okay," she hugged me back. "Are we gonna practice later?" she asked pulling away.

"Yes, love. We will. I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too" she smiled back

End of flashback.

"That explains a lot..." I mumble.

"What?" Shawn said.

"When I ran into her in the hall her hair was messy and she was replying her lip gloss..." I sighed.

"Dude. This has been going on since like you've guys met. She's another Nicole. You should expect something since their siblings" Aaron said.

I sighed I pulled out my phone.

'Meet me outside your dorm.' I texted and got a text right away.

'Okay babe!'

"Im gonna go." I said and they immediately knew what I meant.

"What about Summer?" Kevin asked.

I paused and without turning my head I said,

"Seeing as I still love her our only option and plan is to protect her"

I walked out and started walking toward Claire's dorm. It was at least a ten minute walk. I pass my dorm room and look at it to see if Summer is there but I quickly shake my head and finish walking to Claire's dorm.

When Im almost there I see her sitting by her dorm door on her phone.

"Claire" I called out.

She looks up at me and smiles while standing up, but her smile drops as soon as she sees my blank face.