Chapter 20- "Meet my Mom"

It was about 8 o'clock at night, Jayden and I were busy watching a movie. That's all we did all day besides him sneaking in kisses every once in a while.

"Do you wanna meet my mom?" I asked out of the blue.

Jayden looked over at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"My moms birthday is in a couple days, and you haven't met her yet." I said.

"But isn't your mom..." He trailed off.

"Yeah.. She is.." I sighed.

I missed my mom. Her laughter and her smile, they way her and dad looked at each other. The love they had was indescribable.

Jayden tugged on me and that snapped me back to reality. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head.

"I would love to meet your mom" Jayden said quietly.

I smiled up at him and then we both got up, grabbing the things we needed before walking down the stairs.

"Hey Dad?" I say pooping my head into the kitchen.

My dad was sitting there eating while Venessa was coloring, guess she already ate.

"What's up?" My Dad said looking at me.

"We're gonna see mom" As soon as I brought her up sadness took over my dads facial features.

My dad loved my mom. He would take a bullet for her any day, he did everything she asked him to do, if he could destroy anything that made her upset he would do it. But sadly, cancer was something that he couldn't kill.

"Get her flowers from me." My dad said handing me money.

"I love you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Love you more, be careful." He said sitting back down and eating.

As we walked out the kitchen we saw Josh and the gang in the living room.

"Summer!" Cameron yelled running up and hugging me tightly, lifting me off the ground in the process.

I laughed and hugged him back.

"Hey Cam!" I said smiling.

I said hello to the rest of the boys, they didn't ask about Jayden as he stood silently by my side.

When we walked outside I could tell Jayden was a little upset.

"What's wrong?" I said looking at him.

"Nothing." He said starting the car and putting it in reverse.

"Jayden. Come on, something is bothering you. You were fine before we saw the guys." I said. I placed my hand on his upper thigh and gave it a slight squeeze.

He was silent for a moment before sighing. He mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch.

"What?" I said confused.

"I said I don't like the way you are with Cameron." He said, his hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"Baby, he's just a friend." I laughed.

"I know. I just don't like it." He was glaring in front of him, nothing in particular, but just glaring.

"Cameron was there for me everyday." I pulled my hand away from his thigh and rested it on my lap. "He came into my room almost every hour, everyday, making sure I was eating right and some times he even had to drag me out of my room." My vision started to get blurry and I quickly wiped away the fallen tears. "He's my best friend."

I didn't realize we had stopped on the side of the road till I finally looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry baby." His voice cracked and he had unshed tears in his eyes.

I unbuckled my buckle and got out of my seat, straddling his lap, hugging him tightly in my arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you. Nothing and no one will change that." I said in his ear.

He nodded his head.

"I love you so much." He said quietly.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

After our moment we kissed a couple times before I sat back down in my seat. I placed my hand back on his thigh and his right hand went on top of mine and held my hand.

We pulled up to the cemetery after buying her favorite flowers. We silently got out and Jayden waited for me before intertwining our hands together and walking towards the gate.

"Ready to meet her?" I asked quietly as we walked.

"For sure." He smiled.

We stopped and I looked down, setting the flowers by her tombstone.

"Meet my mom" I said still looking at the stone.

Jayden sat down and pulled me down with him.

"Hi, Mrs. Styles. I'm Jayden Smith. This dorks boyfriend."

And that's how it was for the next hour and a half. He talked to my moms grave, talking to it like she was actually there. I myself added comments every once and a while.

He told her our story. From beginning to now. Holding my hand the whole time, I couldn't stop the smile that made its way on to my face.

He talked and talked, not stopping, well only if I talked. He introduced himself, talked about his story, more like telling her what she should know about him.

Not like she doesn't already know from my rambling but he doesn't need to know that.

After he was done we both got up, I kissed my hand and rested it on the stone. Closing my eyes as I felt a breeze blow by.

We walked away to the car and got in. Jayden started the car and the radio was lowly playing songs.

"Do you think she likes me?" He asked looking at me.

I laughed a little bit.

"I bet she loves you, Jay. She would have loved you the minute she met you." I said.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles a few times before giving it a light squeeze.

"I know I say this a lot. But I am madly in love with you, I love you a lot." He said.

I smiled brightly and quickly kissed his cheek.

"I love you a lot too. And I'm more madly in love with you."

That sentence should have never left my mouth.

Cause it started an 'I love you more' war.