Chapter 23- "She'll just have to fall in love all over again"

I had a pounding head ache and like before, my whole body felt like it was on fire. I slightly opened my eyes and saw that I was in a hospital room, the machine was beeping and it was really annoying.

I looked down and saw my hand was being held. I looked at the hands owner and saw a guy fast asleep in the chair, holding onto my hand. He had dark brown hair, almost black. He looked like he had been crying since his eyes were puffy and slightly pink.

I wiggled my hand free and clenched and unclenched it to get feeling in my hand. The man stirred in his sleep, he looked confused which made him even more cute than he already was. His eyes slightly opened, our eyes met and he quickly sat up.

"Are you okay? God, I'm gonna kill him for doing this too you. I'm so sorry baby. We shouldn't have come back." He leaned his forehead against mine.

Who is this guy? Why is he being like this?

"Umm.." I cleared my throat causing him to pull back. "Can I have some water please?" I asked, looking at him.

Wow. This guy had some beautiful eyes.

"Yes. I'll be right back." He kissed my forehead then walked out the door.

Man. Is he like my boyfriend? Why is he calling me baby and kissing me? What did he mean by he was going to kill him? Kill who?

A knock came at the door and I looked up and saw the man and my dad.

"Here's your water, baby." The guy smiled and gave it too me. I took it and chugged the whole thing. I didn't realize how dry my mouth and throat were till after the cup was empty.

"Can I uh.. talk to my dad alone?" I said looking at my dad.

"Yes. I'll be outside." The guy smiled then walked out, closing the door.

"Who is that?" I said as soon as the door closed.

"That's Jayden." My dad said softly.

"Okay?" I was still confused.

"Do you remember anything from your relationship?" My dad asked, his face held worry all over it.

I thought about the last two years. Nothing seems to come up. I remember seeing Jayden around a lot at school. Always messing with girls. He lived next door to the house.

"The only thing I remember with him is that he played girls like they were a guitar." I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Why would I date someone like that?"

"You fell in love with me."

My heart dropped and I saw the guy, Jayden, standing there. His facial expression made my heart ache.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Jayden looked at my dad.

My dad nodded his head and gave me a soft smile. They both walked out, Jayden was really stiff, and closed the door. That's when the yelling started.

JAYDENS POV

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled frustrated.

The love of my life doesn't even remember me and it's all that bastards fault. We should've never came back. I had this feeling something was gonna happen, but because I didn't wanna worry Summer, I didn't say anything.

"Look, son. She'll get her memory back. We just have to have the doctor come in and see how long it's gonna take." He dad spoke calmly.

"The one that's supposed to be in love with me doesn't even remember me." I said quietly. "How am I gonna get her back if she doesn't even remember me?"