b o n u s / / a l w a y s

Legend:

MACRO- Bold
ZOEY- Italic

"Yellow. Kelvin residence, Macro speaking."

*Sobs, sniffles* "M-Macro?" *sniffle*

"Zoey? Is this you? Are you crying?"

*sobs* "H-he's gone."

"What?! Who?!"

"A-Alan Rickman."

"I'm on my way there."

*****

Macro knocked on Zoey's front door, holding a plastic bag of...

Well, it's not ice cream. That's cliche.

Not DVD's either. What do you think this is? A chick flick?

But let me give you a hint; It's a face.

The door opened and revealed Mr. Artsbury.

"Hi, Macro." He smiled.

"Hi, sir Arthur--"

"Hey. We talked about this. Call me Arthur, son."

Macro chuckled. "Well, Arthur. I was wondering if Zoey is okay?"

"Well, yeah. You know, she's just been bawling for more than half an hour screaming 'Always, Always Alan!' in her room while rolling on the floor, but she's a'ight."

Macro chuckled. "I can do it without the sarcasm, Arthur. Can I go up to her?"

"Up the stairs. You'll find her room when you see it."

And so Macro went up, looking for Zoey's room. But then his eye was caught by a door covered in Harry Potter posters.

Definitely Zoey's room.

Macro pressed his ear against the door, trying to hear what was going on.

"Albus, he's gone. He's gone." A muffled voice said  from inside.

Macro immediately opened the door to find a puffy eyed, red nosed Zoey on the floor hugging a picture of Alan Rickman from a magazine while her dog, Albus, had his paw on her back as if trying to comfort her.

"Zoey, I'm here."

Zoey looked up at Macro and stopped her bawling momentarily. After a couple of seconds, she went back to letting the faucet in her eyes run.

The faint sound of a Harry Potter movie was on the television, filling the small room.

Macro walked over to Zoey, feeling so sad for her. Seeing Zoey like this--so soft and vulnerable--it broke his heart.

He sat down on the floor beside her, placing his hand on her back, rubbing small circles.

Zoey hugged him suddenly, burying her face on his chest.

"Why did he have to go?" She said in a muffled voice.

"Well, to quote a random person, 'The best flowers in the garden always get picked first'."

A silence fell which was immediately replaced by Zoey's crying, only this time, it was louder.

Macro's heart felt like it was slowly being torn apart with this sight.

He couldn't imagine how someone so optimistic can be like this.

I guess you can say the greatest smiles hide the heaviest sorrows.

"T-take it." A voice said from the television.
Their heads turned to it, just in time to see a dying Severus Snape handing Harry Potter a small glass tube with his precious teardrop in it.

This made Zoey wail even more.

"Please come back Alan!" She screamed with her face buried in her hands.

Macro pulled Zoey closer, his eyes almost watering.

"Shhh, it's okay. Here," he said taking the plastic bag he brought. Zoey looked up to see what he was talking about.

Macro pulled out a framed picture of a smiling Alan Rickman. But it's not just any ordinary picture. It had his signature on it.

Zoey's mouth fell ajar as she slowly took it from Macro.

"A-are...uh--how--is this for...me?"

Macro smiled. "Of course it is."

Zoey tried her best to smile. "Thank you."

Zoey laid her head on Macro's shoulder as she looked down at the framed picture making her tears drop onto the glass.

"Are you sure you want to give this to me?"

"Yeah. It was my most prized possession. But..." he trailed off.

"But what?" Zoey asked with a sniffle.

"You're my most prized possession now, Zoey."

Zoey didn't know how long she was staring into Macro's beautiful brown orbs but she felt so warm just looking them. At him.

After a few moments, she looked down at the picture again. Macro pulled her close as she asked, "Can't we just make him come back?"

Macro bit his lip, trying to blink back the tears. He had to be strong for Zoey.

"No, we can't. But he'll be in here," Macro replied, putting a finger on Zoey's heart.

'No matter where he is, or what he's doing, he'll be alive in their memories. He left a mark in history. Heroes always get remembered, but legends never die. Alan is and forever will be a legend.' Macro thought.

"Always."

******

A/N

:'( A tribute to Alan Rickman. The swallow skinned Slytherin. The bravest man alive.

Rest in peace.

(p.s. if you recognized the panic! at the disco quote, you're my friend.)

Love you Alan.

You'll be here in my heart.

Always♡