b o n u s / / r a i n y d a y s

Zoey Artsbury considers herself a pluviophile. She finds more comfort when the clouds are stormy and in an uproar as opposed to when the skies are clear. In a way, she finds peace amidst chaos.

But these days, Zoey cannot seem to get a hold of herself. She was stressed out by everything happening, what with all the school works and exams coming.

As of now, Zoey sat by the window at the Starbucks she used to work at, slouched in front of her laptop trying to start the hundred-word essay on Anne of Green Gables  that she's supposed to write for school.

But today, for some reason, she seemed incredibly distracted.

She leaned her head on the cold, glass and watched as the droplets of rain trickle down. She sighed, feeling sort of dissatisfied. She wanted to do something.

Not something she had to do, like writing an essay.
Something she wants to do. But problem is, she can't figure out what she wants.
She longed for something but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

With a lot of things running through her mind; her essay, university, Macro, Anne of Green Gables, Macro, Harry Potter and Macro, she felt so distracted, it was a mess.

Then suddenly, as if on cue with the lighting that flashed outside, Zoey was struck with an epiphany;

"I don't know what lies around the bend but I'm going to believe the best does." She whispered to herself, head still against the window. Her eyes drifted to the blank page on her laptop. Then she sat upright and repeated, the quote making more and more sense by the second. " I don't know what lies around the bend but I'm going to believe the best doesAnne Of Green Gables." She said to herself , her eyes widening.
A sudden wave of inspiration washed over her and she slammed her laptop shut, slammed it into her backpack and ran outside in the pouring rain.

She ran, and ran, her legs seeming as if they had minds of their own. She wasn't sure where she was going, but it felt right. It felt like she was meant to run at this very moment.

She kept running, grinning like an idiot as the rain rolled down her skin, down to her back.

She felt alive.

Once she got to an open field she stopped, panting heavily. She dropped her backpack to the ground and laughed.

She felt like she was losing her mind but she felt free.

"I LOVE THE RAIN!" She exclaimed, smiling and jumping around.

"Zoey?" A familiar, deep voice said from behind.

Zoey quickly turned around and saw Macro, with a yellow umbrella, squinting at her.

"Macro." She breathed. "W-what are you doing here?"

He smiled, his brows furrowed in confusion. "Um, I was just in the bookstore looking for you then I saw you here and— what are you doing here? You're soaking wet!"

She shyly smiled. "Um....stress?" She grinned.

Macro laughed. "Really, Zoey?"

She brushed her hair back, now dripping wet because of the rain. "It's just that...I'm really stressed about school and exams are coming up and I still need to find a better paying job because my dad needs help with the bills and I haven't seen you in a while and—"

"Ah, so this is all about you missing me?" He smirked.

Zoey was taken aback. "Wha— No! It's not all because of you! I just...Anne of Green Gables said that the best is waiting around the bend and my mind was a mess so I ran and ran and I don't know why but then I see you here and...." Zoey said all at once, her words slowing down as if realizing something.

"And?" Macro asked curiously and obviously amused.

"And I don't know what lies around the bend but I'm going to believe the best does, " Zoey quoted once more, more to herself than Macro.

"What does that mean?" Macro asked, now laughing.

"I ran around the bend and I find you." Zoey said sincerely, her eyes baring straight through Macro.
"I think you're the best thing in my life Macro."

Macro chuckled, confusion traced on his face. "What are you—"

But before he could even finish, Zoey ran to him and crashed her lips against his.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it seemed like milleniums.

"I love you, Macro." Zoey whispered as they pulled away.

"I don't know what university has done to you, but I'm not complaining." He laughed. "I love you too, Zoey."

Zoey happily smiled at him and pulled away from his arms and continued jumping and screaming into the rain. "I LOVE RAINY DAYS!" She exclaimed joyously as Macro just smiled at her thinking,
I'm going to stick with this girl for the rest of my life.

HenlO
SO THIS IS THE BONUS CHAP TO MAKE UP FOR THAT APRIL FOOLS CHAPTER HEHE

THIS WAS JUST A BIG PLOT TO GET YOU TO READ MY NEW BOOK "A WINTER'S BALL"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SEE THE ALL THE ANNE OF GREEN GABLES REFERENCES? YUP, THUS CHAPTER IS AN AD. LOL READ MY BOOK SUCKAS TNX

No but seriously thanks for sticking with this book. YOURE A PRECIOUS PAPAYA WITH WHIPPED CREAM ON TOP

h