b o n u s // i know it

Macro's POV

I watched her scrunch up her nose as a stray piece of hair fell on her face.

She rubbed her nose and it turned red.

She's adorable.

"You know, the whole world could crumble to pieces right now and you still wouldn't take your eyes off the book." I said smiling.

"Heck, Benedict Cumberbatch could take the stars and put them on a ring for me as a marriage proposal and I still wouldn't look up, and that's saying something." she replied, still not taking her eyes off the book.

We were sitting on the grassy park. The very park we first met in person. The very park I finally saw her.

Zoey was reading the eighth Harry Potter book. We've been here for almost three hours and she hasn't talked to me since. Well at least, up until now.

Everyone knows her priorities; Harry Potter before anything.

"Zoey, I'm bored."

She just waved me off.

"Zoey, it's my turn to read."

No reply.

"Zoey, I love you."

Nope.

"Wow, dead silence. Ouch."

She chuckled. But still reading.

Just then, an idea popped up in my mind.

I stood up and started picking up the flowers that were scattered all around.

I started to stick some all around her bushy hazel hair to make it look like a flower crown as she read.

She looked like a princess.

I couldn't help but give her a peck on the cheek.

She didn't stop reading, but she smiled. She tried to hide it but she can't.

Too cute.

And then, I pulled out the blanket out of our picnic basket and folded it to make it look longer and then laid it down on the grass just right behind her.

And then, I took off the ring on my Star Wars keychain and kneeled down on one knee in front of her.

"Eehem." I cleared my throat.

Hesitant, she sighed and looked up.

"Zoey," I said and she closed her book.

"I know I'm no Benedict Cumberbatch and I can't take the stars and put them on a ring for you, but all I know is that I can love you with all my heart. Hopefully that's enough." I say, taking out the keychain ring.

She laughed but took the ring never the less.

I stood up and held out a hand for her and she took it and stood up.

I offered her an arm and she linked hers against mine.

I led her to the blanket and walked on it as if it were an aisle.

Once we got to the other end, we faced each other and I took her hands in mine.

"I suppose this is where we say our wedding vows?" She said smiling.

"Yeah."

I tapped the play button on my phone in my pocket.

I expected it would play a love song that I set on but it played the Harry Potter theme song.

"Oops, wrong song." I said, taking my phone out my pocket.

She laughed. "No. It's perfect. I want this song to play in our real wedding."

I smiled. "Sure will."

"Okay. Um, I vow to..." I started. "To love you so much that I would pause video games jsut for you."

She laughed again. Gosh I love to make her laugh.

It's music to my ears.

"And I vow to love you so much that I would close a Harry Potter book just to give you attention."

"Fair enough."

And we danced to the Harry Potter theme song as the sun set.

Someday, this will be real.

I know it.

A/N

THIS IS A BONUS CHAP TO THANK U FOR  LIKING THE PIC IN THE LINK ON MY PROFILE. IF U STILL HAVENT LIKED IT THEN HERES THE LINK TO THE FB POST
https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1225566330841219.1073741836.100001635908103&type=3

PLS LIKE IT. THE LINK IS ALSO IN MY RPOFILE PLS CHECK IT OUT AND LIKE IT BC I WANT FREE PIZZA HAHAHAAH