Chapter 15: Trouble In Paradise

A/N: You guys are amazing! Thank you to the ones who commented on the last chapter! This chapter is... Yeah, just read it. I have a good bit to go, so I'm not done with this just yet! This story is my baby, so don't leave negative stuff on this. And lastly, PLEASE go read Wanted! Love y'all!

~CasuallyMe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*!~ Alli's POV ~!*

It's been 3 months since I told Cody I was pregnant, and he proposed. I'm now almost 6 months pregnant because I was 3 months when he proposed, and honestly I LOVE it. I've gained about 20 pounds, and my belly is super round. The girls are happy with their lives and their fiancées. And so am I. Cody and I bought a house so we wouldn't be a burden on our parents, and so the baby would have enough room. I payed for half the house and Cody payed for the other half. He was really pissed about that, but I wanted to make my first big purchase for something. Right now, Cody's at work. I know, work. He ended up getting his GED a whole year and half early, and so did me, Eva, Danielle, Shawn and David. We all studied together and passed the test. Who said we can't be successful because we are gonna be teen parents? Us girls have all been taking college courses during the day, and the boys have been working during the day, and taking classes at night.

Cody and all the guys gave up the college experience just to be with us. And honestly, it's been like heaven.

"Hey babe!" Cody called when he came into the house. I waddled down the stairs to greet him.

"Hi baby! How was work?" I asked and kissed him. He works as a paralegal for his father's firm.

"It was good, but I'm glad I'm here with you now. I missed you so much," he said tugging me closer.

"I know I miss you too. Now that you've banned be from going to the outside world, I just do my school work and call the girls over," I said standing on my tip toes and hugging him.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just don't want anything to happen to you or the baby," he said gripping my stomach. I love when he presses my baby bump.

"I understand babe. But on the bright side, we can know what the gender is tomorrow!" I said lightening up the mood and leading him to the kitchen. I didn't even know I could cook, but after I got pregnant and engaged, it just kind of came to me.

"Really?!" He said jumping up and down.

"Haha, yes really! What do you think it's gonna be?" I said rubbing his now dark hair. It used to be blonde, but him and David made a bet and Cody lost so he had to dye it brown. To be honest, I like the darker color. He looks like Dave Franco now, he's my celebrity crush.

"I want a little girl. But it doesn't matter because I will love you no matter what," he said cooing at my belly. I love my life, and at this point, I wouldn't take back anything.

"Haha, you're going to be a great daddy. I made some steak and potatoes just for you," I smiled and fixed my fiancé a plate.

* the next day *

Finally, the day that all 6 of us have been waiting for is here. We all drove separately to the ob-gyn, signed in, and filled out everything.

"Alright ladies and gents, nice to see you all again," my doctor said. We all smiled and said hello.

"Well, up first we'll have Allison and Cody," she said like we were auditioning for a play or something, and lead us to the room. I laid down on the bed and pulled up my shirt, then she rubbed the gel on my stomach. Cody was standing in the corner, smiling like an idiot.

"Mr. Anderson, it's okay to come over here," Dr. Tasha giggled and motioned him over.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to hurt her or her," he said pointing at my belly then me.

"Ahh... I see. Do you gamble by any chance?" She asked.

"Uhm... No ma'am. I don't," he replied.

"Well, you should start because you're right. It's a girl!" She said. Cody started going CRAZY. He was doing a little dance in a circle and kissing me all over my face and hands. I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable my fiancée is.

We came out of the room with huge smiles, and told Danielle and David to go next. They came out after about 30 minutes with shocked expressions. We asked what was wrong, but they just sat there. Next was Shawn and Eva, and they came back with humongous smiles also.

!~* Cody's POV *~!

No one understands how happy I am that I'm having a baby girl. I want her to look just like her mommy, and have her mommy's hair, and my eyes. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and feed her. And ya know, even change a diaper or two.

We drove to Starbucks, and ordered. Us guys REFUSED to let the girls have coffee for our babies' sake, so they opted for lemonade instead.

"Okay, so Alli and I will make the first announcement," I said as I smiled to her. "We're having a girl," we said at the same time. Everyone in the group cheered and next was Shawn and Eva.

"We're having... A girl too!" They said in unison. Alli and Eva high fived each other.

"They're gonna be best friends just like us!" They gushed and hugged each other.

"Those are gonna be some troublesome, badass girls," I laughed and looked at Shawn who was just as happy as I was.

"Haha, your turn guys," Shawn said looking at Danielle and David who were still somewhat in shock.

"We- uhhmm..." Danielle started.

"Oh honey. Just say it," Alli encouraged as Eva hugged Danielle.

"We're having... Twins," they both finally blurted out. "Boy twins," Danielle finished.

"OH MY GOSH! OUR BABY GIRLS ARE GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BOYS!" Alli screamed. I grimaced at her, I'm already protective over my baby girl.

"Oh my gosh! Our girls are gonna be best friends, and fall in love with twins! That would make a great movie," Eva commented and laughed.

"Lets not talk about falling in love. My baby girl is NOT dating until she's 40," Shawn said.

"Yeah, I'm with Shawn. And why are y'all so shocked?" I asked.

"I'm happy! I'm really happy I'll have boys that'll play football together and stuff. But that's two babies. TWO," David said.

"Yeah guys. That's two babies. That's two things I'll have to push out of my vag-" Danielle started. Alli quickly cut her off.

"ANYWAYS! I think y'all should be happy. You're really killing two birds with one stone!" Alli said with a smile.

They finally realized there was no way they could get around it, and they accepted it. We cheered to healthy babies, and beautiful wives. We got home around 8 after going out to dinner. Alli's been kind of distant in the bedroom lately, but I guess that's just apart of pregnancy. We haven't slept together in like 2 months.

"Let's go upstairs, and... Ya know," I said smirking at Alli. Shockingly she didn't put up a fight, so I carried her bridal style up the stairs. I laid her down and kissed her neck. I tugged off her shirt, then kissed her another time. I dipped down to take her pants off, but I saw that she was crying. I turned the lamp on and cradled her.

"What's wrong gorgeous?" I asked her kissing her forehead.

"I just don't feel like myself. I feel fat and like you're not attracted to me anymore. And I just can't give you what you want," she sobbed into my chest.

"Are you kidding me baby? I love you being pregnant. I think you're still sexy and beautiful in every way. I love you so much baby girl. Please don't cry," I said rocking her back and forth.

"I know you love me, and I love you too. I'm just sorry I haven't been able to satisfy you because I feel hideous. I'm so sorry," she said and looked up at me.

"Baby, every time someone sees you, they tell you that you're the most beautiful pregnant woman they've ever seen. And you know what I love best? You don't wear a stitch of make up. You're just naturally gorgeous. And now, your hair is so long and pretty. Remember when it was like 8 inches past your shoulder, and you wanted it longer? I told you that it was already long, but you wanted it to grow more. And now it's at the middle of your back. And you know what? I hope our perfect little baby girl to has your hair," I said cooing at her.

"I love you so much Cody. Thank you," Alli said kissing me.

*!~ Alli's POV ~!*

After last night, I finally gave it up to Cody. I decided he deserves it, and he's the best fiancé ever. I woke up the next morning, and Cody was gone. I frowned and rolled over. My phone started playing "We Both Know" by Colbie Callait and Gavin Degraw.

"Hello!" I sang into the phone.

"Ooh! Somebody's happy! You must've caught the D last night, didn't you?" Eva said into the phone. I heard Danielle laugh in the background.

"Whatever E- I know you get it EVERY night too! Are y'all together without me?" I said pouting.

"Yeah, that's the reason we called. Do you wanna come shopping with us?" Danielle asked. They know I can't resist shopping. Whether it be for me or the baby.

"Of course! I finished all my papers for class tomorrow, so I'm free," I said standing and walking to the shower.

"Okay, we're leaving in 30! Make sure you're here!" Eva said hanging up the phone. I smiled to myself thinking about my best friends.

I arrived at Eva and Shawn's house. They have a huge house just like Danielle and I have with our fiancées.

"The queen is here!" I announced walking into the living room.

"And the queen is looking mighty beautiful today," Eva commented as they walked into the living room.

"Thank you. And my peasants aren't looking so bad themselves," I joked, smiling at them, then joining in one big group hug. Hugging while you're pregnant is so hard. Hell, it's hard with regular people! But 3 pregnant women hugging at one time? Not a good choice, but I love their hugs.

"Aight hoes, lets go!" Danielle said grabbing her keys and we left.

At the mall, we bought almost everything we saw for our future babies. After we were done, we retreated back to the car, and someone that looked exactly like Cody was by the entrance flirting with some girl. I brushed it off thinking "he would never cheat on me." Then all the sudden the girl kissed him and he immediately pulled away. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU?! I told you, it was one time. We're DONE. I'm engaged and have a kid on the way," he said and walked out of the door.

I stood there speechless and numb as my friends just watch this whole thing unfold. What just happened? What did he mean by it was one time? I started to cry and Eva and Danielle tried to comfort me.

"Can you just take me home? I'll pick up my car tomorrow. I just need to be at home," I sobbed into Danielle's arms as Eva rubbed circles on my back.

I walked up to my steps and the anger built up even more. I cannot believe the man I am so in love with cheated on me?! After all this sweet talking saying me and his baby are the only things he needed was a lie. Nothing about Cody Anderson is real, I guess my doubtful side won this one time.

"Hi baby!" He said all happy and honky dory as if nothing happened. I just stood there, numb from the hurt as he approached, and tried to kiss me.

"Get away from me," I snapped and waddled upstairs. Cody followed me asking a ton of questions. I walked into my room and began packing clothes into a suitcase.

"What's wrong? What did I do?!" He asked.

"Cody, don't even sit here and play fucking dumb. You know what you did," I snapped again.

"I honestly don't know. Why are you packing up clothes? You're pregnant, you're not going ANYWHERE," he said closing the suitcase.

"Oh, I know I'm not going anywhere. But you are," I yelled still throwing his clothes everywhere.

"Baby what? Why?" He said moving closer.

"I swear if you fucking touch me Cody Anderson..." I trailed off and moved away from him. He knows I'm pissed off because I say his first and last name.

"Babe, just please talk to me," he pleaded.

"ALRIGHT. You wanna talk?! Lets talk! I was at the mall today with the girls!" I yelled.

"Okay? So what? You always go shopping," he replied.

"Well guess what Cody?! Today was a tad bit FUCKING different. I saw you and that damn whore kissing!" I said getting in his face. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"No baby, that's not what it looked like," he said reaching for my hand.

"I told you if you fucking touch me!" I yelled, I was so angry, my head started pounding. The room was beginning to spin, and my vision got clouded. I thought nothing of it because I was too pissed off. "I saw you pull away which, I was proud of. But when you said that was one time?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ONE TIME?!" I said zipping the suitcase and pushing it towards him.

"Baby, that's not important," he tried to reason.

"It's not important?! Really?! You have a child on the way, and we're getting married for Pete's sake! And that one time isn't important?! For all I know, she could be pregnant from that one time," I screamed.

"Looks like that happened to you too..." He mumbled. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Really Cody? You wanna say something like that? After I'm fucking carrying your child in my stomach, and you make it seem like it was a mistake? I can't believe you right now!" I said moving past him, and throwing his cosmetics in another bag.

"Babe, I really didn't mean it like that. It was just that I-" he tried.

"Out Cody," I said finally calming down.

"Allison, please just listen... I love y-" he tried again.

"GET THE FUCK OUT. AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU!" I yelled one more time, and threw my engagement ring at him which bounced off his rock hard chest. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and started towards the door. The room started spinning around, and I couldn't breathe. Cody turned and looked at me one last time before I blacked out and fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Went back and revised some stuff, but it's pretty much the same. New chapter coming by Sunday? Maybe? How'd y'all like this chapter? Please don't hate me, I just wanted you guys to see that love isn't always happy and healthy. So now what happens? Do you think Cody should get a chance to explain himself? Anyways, comment and vote and follow me! It means a lot when I get feeback, positive or negative. And write on my message board if you want to! And lastly (sorry this A/N is long.) if you are a writer and need idea's, please inbox me! Maybe we can help each other out? That's all, LOVE YOU GUYS! And when I say that, I really do. Y'all keep me writing, and sometimes writing is my only outlet and stress reliever. So thanks for that. I'm Out! 

~CasuallyMe

PS: School is starting, so updates may slow down. I'm not gonna just stop writing because I hate when other writers do that, lol. Instead of being every 3 or 4 days, they might turn to 5 or 6... Depends.