Chapter 20: I Now Pronounce You Mr. And Mrs. Cody Anderson

A/N: This is the wedding scene! It's long, so you'll need time to actually read it. Sorry! Btw, I need one of you guys to inbox me ideas for the ending! We have around 13 chapters left, I just need a good ending. And I haven't been getting comments, why? ): I love hearing from y'all. Love y'all

~CasuallyMe

*!~ Alli's POV ~*!

Well, today is the day every girl can't wait for. Today is the day I'll have to submit Cody for the rest of my life. Today is the day I will be recognized by "Wife" and no longer "Fiancé." And in all honesty, I'm completely ready.

"WAKE UP HOE! IT'S YOUR DAY!" Eva and Danielle screamed jumping on my bed. Cody crashed at Shawn's house with David. But I have to say, I was pretty bummed that I couldn't have a good morning kiss. But my girls kept me happy all night long.

*flashback to yesterday afternoon*

"Babe, I'll miss you so much," Cody said as he kissed me one last time before he wasn't single. Sure, he's had a girlfriend this whole time. But you could just break up with a girl at any time, a marriage is a different story. A marriage is bound legally and spiritually.

"I know, I'll miss you too. So what are you guys' plans for tonight?" I asked to all the guys. Now we were at my house and everyone was down stairs including the new babies.

"There ain't too much I can do! I'm married with twin boys. But I wouldn't trade it," David said kissing Danielle's forehead. I was holding Caleb, and Eva had Christian, while Danielle had Kristyn. We all look like one big happy family.

"Yeah, and I'm engaged with a little girl. Wouldn't trade that," Shawn seconded and kissed Eva.

"Yeah, I'm getting married tomorrow with my precious baby angel on the way," Cody said kissing my temple.

"So, we don't plan on anything. Just sitting around. We'll take the kids with us for tonight? We know you girls stay at home all day taking care of them, we wanna do it tonight," Cody finished.

"I can't let my baby girl go," Eva said getting teary eyed. "It's too soon."

"Babe, you act like she's going to Switzerland or something! It'll just be daddy-daughter time. I'll have Kristyn, Cody will be assigned to Caleb, and David can have Christian. Please? We haven't had any alone time with the babies, and this would be awesome," Shawn pleaded. Danielle and Eva shared a look then checked with me. We all sighed at one time.

"Okay, take them. But if they show up tomorrow and are messed up, I will personally cut the fuck shit out of all of y'all's balls. Got it?" Danielle said. We all looked at her like she has gone insane. I guess hormones still act crazy after you have the baby. But hey, that's my very beautiful best friend for you.

* End of Flashback *

"Do we really have to?" I said groggily.

"Trick?! What do you mean?! It's your wedding day! I won't have mine until 3 months from now, so I'm gonna enjoy yours get up!" Eva said. I stood up and looked at my best friends both in a sports bra and norts. I envied their body compared to mine. But after much convincing, Cody made me believe I am still beautiful. But I can't wait to have my body back.

"You guys look amazing..." I trailed off. They looked at me weirdly, then helped me to the bathroom. I checked my phone before I got in the shower. I know it's bad to talk to the groom before the wedding, but I need to talk to Cody. He always kisses my forehead and my baby bump before he goes to work.

"Hello gorgeous," Cody sang into the phone.

"Hi baby," I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Eva and Danielle won't let me talk to you. So I locked myself in the bathroom, and called you," I answered truthfully.

"Oh. The guys wouldn't let me call you either. Plus I had the babies. Sorry."

"It's okay. How are the babies?"

"They're really good. They haven't cried not once. None of them. But babe, I have to go. It's already 3, and the wedding starts in 3 hours. I love you so much. I can't wait to call you Mrs. Anderson."

"I love you too husband. I love you so much. Bye." I hung up and sighed. I miss my soon to be husband.

I took about a 30 minute shower, and was rudely interrupted by banging on my door.

"Uhh, hoe, you act like you don't have no where to be. You have 2 hours and 30 minutes before your ass is walking down the isle! Hurry up!" Eva yelled.

"Okay, okay with the name calling," I scoffed.

"Sorry... That's just how we do. I love you but I hate you. Ya know?" Eva commented as she stepped back from the door.

I walked out of my room and threw on sweat pants and a t shirt. I had to go get my nails redone, and my dress fitted for today. No need to get all dressed up.

Eva and Danielle got in the front seats and helped me into the back of my BMW.

"You know, I hate when you guys are together..." I trailed off. I know I know, I've known Eva since the day I was born... Literally, she's about 6 months older than me. But I still have best friend jealousy. Even if she spends time with my other best friend. And yes, I get jealous of Danielle too.

"For what? We're all best friends right? And you won't have to worry about us going anywhere. Okay? We love you so much. And even though I'm a new addition, I love being around y'all. You can ask David, on the way to see y'all, all I do is talk about y'all. I get so happy, and that's why I smile so big when I see you two," Danielle said from the drivers seat. I smiled to myself.

"I love y'all too," I whispered.

First stop: tailor. I had my dressed picked out, but today was the last fitting. I got stabbed with a couple needles, but I recovered. Then we headed to the nail shop. She put this stuff to make my nails come off from last week on my fingers. The colors were a coral pink, blue and gray. But my dress is of course an off white. (White is for virgins, and obviously I am not one) I decided on coral to match Eva and Danielle's dresses, while they got French Tips to match mine.

We finally arrived at the church around 5. One hour until wedding time. We walked in and my jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh..." Danielle was the first to speak.

"Whoa," Eva said.

"Everything is perfect," I sighed. The church is enormous. The pews had blue and coral pink lacing on the outside of it. The flowers that I let my mom and Momma K do were perfect.

After we got acquainted with the church, my moms came to get us.

"Girls! We have 45 minutes! Hurry!" My mom yelled and gave all of us a hug with tears in her eyes.

We got to the back room, and did make up and hair first. Eva, of course, did everyone's hair. My hair has grown like 6 inches since I've been pregnant, and is now in the middle of my back. She curled it in long curls, making sure my strands of honey dye were showing, then placed my tiara on. Next was Danielle and she pinned her hair up into a ballerina bun so you could see her ice cold blue eyes. I did Eva's hair which I decided just to straighten out, add a small braid, and pin it to the back.

Everyone else was dressed and ready at 5:57. Just in enough time. They led us behind the doors where we would be walking in.

Smash Into You by Beyoncè started playing as they opened the door for Eva. Of course knowing my best friend, she looked stunning. Her dress was a coral pink and had a blue sash in the middle. Next was Danielle and her dressed was identical to Eva's, except the sash went a different way. After Danielle, her little sister Destiny, and my maid of honor walked in on the end of the song. Her dress was reversed of her sister's. It was a powdered blue dress with the pink/coral sash in the middle. Next my little cousin, Kiera and Cody's cousin Blake to walk in to We Both Know by Colbie Callait. They were the flower girl and the ring bearer. Kiera is about 4 and did an awesome job making sure the flowers were splashed everywhere. There was a mixture of coral pink and powdered blue all around. It looked amazing as they opened the door for me. My dad took me by the arm and whispered.

"Princess, I am so proud of you. You know that I love you and I would do anything for you. I love you so much," he said and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"I love you too daddy. Thank you," I responded. They played All I Ever Needed by Paul McDonald. I looked up and saw Cody in an all white Armani suit and a coral pink and blue paint splattered tie. This was what I wanted him to wear, but he swore he would never wear it. I almost started to cried when I realized he wore it just for me. I saw him straightened up, and smile really big with his hands clasped tight in front of him. I caught a glance at Jace who was proudly standing and watching me walk down. My own little best friend- Jace, has grown up so much. He was checking out Destiny, then his eyes flickered back to me, and I giggled a little.

I felt like this walk took forever. And my baby bump wasn't helping. I made it to the alter just before the song ended. "baby you're all I ever needed" rang through my brain, (lyrics of the song). Cody Anderson is all that I have ever needed, and this song is perfect for us.

"Who gives this bride away?" The priest spoke.

"I do," my daddy choked out with tears falling. He let me go reluctantly to join Cody, then took a seat next to my mom.

"Cody has his vows prepared. Go ahead Mr. Anderson," the priest smiled. Cody turned completely to me, but smiled at Eva and Shawn first. He took both of my hands in his. His eyes went from a cold blue to a soft green, as tears were evidently about to fall. I couldn't take holding mine in now, so I let them fall. Cody quickly gathered himself, and said,

"Allison Kristyn Cooper, you are the light of my world. You and my unborn daughter are everything to me. Allison you're so beautiful, and your smile just makes me nervous. And the fact that you're able to go to school, plan a wedding, and carry a child is amazing to me. I love you because you have never once given up on me. I love you because you're so strong, and do anything for anybody. Most importantly, I would like you to know that I am in love with you. I would die without you. I can't stand being away from you for too long. I need you more than I want you. And I want you 24/7, so that explains how much I need you. I promise to be a loving husband and to cherish every moment I spend with you. And when my baby Kyden gets here, I will provide for the both of you. I promise to never let anyone disrespect you. Because if you disrespect my wife, I will disrespect them. I promise to love you with all my heart. Mind. Body. Soul. And spirit. I promise to love you in sickness, health, for richer or poorer. And most importantly, for better or for worse. I promise to keep our contract going as long as you do. I am in love you Allison Kristyn Cooper and I will be forever more." I sobbed at his words. The way he looked at me was a different look. This look was a look of pure love. No lust, desire, or longing. This was a look that said loudly and clearly "I love you."

Next, it was my turn.

"Cody Matthew Anderson, I love you. I knew I loved you from the day we met. I love you because you're my knight in shining armor. I remember that night when we went to that party, and you saved me. That's the day I knew I would be standing here with you. I love you because you're always there to comfort me, always there to talk some sense into me. And I know for these past 10 or so months, I haven't been really the best, and I truly apologize for that. I love you because you stuck with me through all of this. When I found out I was pregnant, you could've bailed. But no, you said you wanted to be there for me and the baby. I love you because you do the little things that matter the most. Like when you took me to the spa last week, and got your nails done," I said. The crowd laughed and Cody gave in and laughed with them. "Or like when you take Jace out for your 'big brother day'. That stuff matters to me the most. And most importantly, I love you because you've taken care of me. Every time I need you, it never took longer than 5 minutes for you to be there. Whether you were at work or not. I promise Cody to love you through anything. I promise to never let anything come between us. And I promise to love you in sickness or in health. For richer or poorer. For better or for worse. Till death do us part," I said barely. I could hear Eva and Danielle silently sobbing behind me. Cody's eyes were filled, and solitary tears strolled down.

"Can we have the rings?" The priest asked. Blake handed him the rings and I handed Destiny my bouquet. Cody slid the ring on my finger. He engraved "I love you," on it with an infinity sign. I slid his onto his finger.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Cody Matthew Anderson! You may now kiss your bride," the priest spoke out. Cody pulled me into the most delicate yet passionate kiss ever. We pulled away and faced the crowd which was HUGE. All my family from Tennessee and Maryland flew in, along with his family from North Carolina and Texas.

The DJ played Clarity by Zedd as we trailed out, followed by the wedding party. Cody chose this song because it was an upbeat song; and it also had a relevance to our relationship. "If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" And Cody Anderson is definitely my Clarity.

!~* Cody's POV *~!

* reception *

Finally, Allison Kristyn Cooper is my wife. I have wanted nothing more for the past 10 months we've been together. We walked in and everyone stood and cheered. I gripped Alli's hand a little tighter and kissed it. I saw David holding Caleb, Shawn with Kristyn and Eva with Christian. They all smiled at us and hugged us. Next were my parents and Alli's parents.

"You did a great job son. I have never been so proud of you," my dad said and hugged me. "And as for you little lady, thank you so much. You know you mean the word to me. We love you just like our own," he said and kissed Alli's forehead.

"Yes sir, and I love you two also," she responded and gave my mom a hug.

"Cody my boy, you look great. Thank you for taking care of my little princess," Mr. Cooper said as he shook my hand and hugged me.

"I love you Cody, you already know I do. Thank you," Mrs. Cooper said and kissed my cheek. Next, I saw somebody who I thought I would never see at my wedding. With someone who I never wanted to see again. Who was with someone I hate. It was my sister: Kelly. With Trent. And Jessica. Alli tensed next to me and whispered.

"What is this?" She asked.

"I have no clue. I haven't talked to her since the day at the picnic when she walked in on us," I answered. I lead her over to the table that we were going to sit at. The terrible trio came over to our table for whatever reason they did.

"Hi black ass," she greeted Allison.

"Don't you dare talk to my wife like that. Get out, right now," I stood and got in her face.

"Oh, I plan on leaving. We were just stopping by to let you know that I'm pregnant. It's his baby," she gestured to Trent.

"And I care because..." I trailed off.

"Because she's having the baby idiot. And once she has the baby, Trent will officially be apart of the family. And I will marry Trent that way I can be somewhat included too. You'll never get rid of me Cody Anderson. Ever," Jessica spat as they left and walked out of the building.

"Okay... That was just weird. Who would even think of something like that?" Alli questioned.

"Don't worry babe. Like I said I'll be here forever. And it felt really good to call you my wife," I said blushing. She looked at me with love.

"I love how we still make each other nervous. Haha, I love you so much husband," she said and then the speeches started. First up: Shawn.

"Good evening," Shawn greeted the crowd. Everyone mumbled back with a "good evening."

"I would like to start off by saying congratulations to the happy couple. Well, what can I say? These two people have been so close to me. I remember when I first met Alli, at a party of course. We all know how Cody and I used to get down," he paused and the people laughed. "But anyways. You know you never take your girl to meet your best guy friend unless you're serious. And Cody brought her to me the second day they were together, and that was the same day I met my beautiful fiancé. I knew from the day I saw Alli, that her and I would have a good relationship. She's became like a little sister me, and she knows there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. As for Cody, he's been there for me since day 1. He's my cousin, nonetheless, but he's so much more than that. He's been my best friend and brother. I remember when Cody and I used to get into so much trouble together. But he never bailed on me, or left me hanging. And with that being said, I congratulate Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. I love you two," he said and sat down.

"Good evening everybody. The bride and groom will now have their first dance," the announcer said who I recognized as my cousin, Jim. Boy, was he weird, but he had a great taste in music which is why he got the job.

"Shall we Mrs. Anderson?" I asked helping my pregnant wife out of her chair.

"We shall," she gave me a dimpled grin, and walked over to the dance floor.

Jim played All I've Ever Needed. The same song Alli walked in to, and her favorite song. I tugged her as close as I could with baby Kyden in the way.

"Remember that day on the beach that we danced like this?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes. It was amazing. I love you so much Cody," she said and I kissed her earlobe.

"I love you more than I knew I could ever love someone," I sang in her hear.

"Baby you're all, baby you're all, baby you're all I ever needed," she sang back into my ear. We sang the rest of the song to each other whispering but loud enough for us to hear only.

"I mean it Allison. You and baby Kyden are gonna be all I ever need. You're going to be an awesome mother... Thank you so much for giving me this chance to have a family. I love you so much," I whispered as the song came to an end.

"I love you more than I knew I could ever love someone. Baby you're all I've ever needed," we sang to one another and then the crowd erupted with cheers and yells. I kissed her sweetly until she parted from me, and left with Eva and Danielle.

*~! Alli's POV !~*

Danielle and Eva whisked me away before I could kiss Cody again, and I was so mad.

"Calm down! We bought you a dress so you won't get hot," Danielle said tugging my dress off in one swift motion. They bought me a mini coral pink dress that matched the wedding colors and pushed me back towards the party.

"We have a special surprise for Allison, enjoy!" The announcer Jim said. I saw 5 people walk onto the stage.

"Hi, I'm Harry," I heard a British voice say. They're messing with me, right?

"I'm Liam." No fucking way One Direction is here.

"Louis." Okay guys. This isn't funny.

"Niall." This has to be a joke, where is Ashton Kutcher?

"And I'm Zayne." LOL guys. Stop playing.

"And we're One Direction!" They exclaimed. The lights lit up the stage as Cody pulled me to the front of the crowd.

"Maybe it's the way she walked, straight to my heart and stole it," Cody sang into a mic. ONE DIRECTION IS AT MY WEDDING AND THEY'RE SINGING THE BEST SONG EVER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every line. Now I can't remember how it's goes, but I know that I won't forget her! Cause we danced all night to the best song ever!" They sang dancing all over the stage with Cody. Cody held out the longest note I have ever witnessed. It was also the highest, and he sounded amazing. He then jumped off the stage and started dancing with me, as if it wasn't enough.

"Cody! I can't believe you did that for me!" I yelled after the song was over. All of the 1D boys came down and kissed me on the cheek.

"It was actually Danielle and Eva," Cody whispered. My best friends came up to me, and I engulfed them in hug.

"Thank you guys so much. You don't know how much that meant to me," I said and gave them two huge sloppy kisses on the cheeks.

"Congratulations on your marriage, and your baby. We have to get going, but it was nice to meet you again," Zayn said and winked at me. When we went to see them in concert a couple months ago, he flirted with me. I had to keep Cody under control, but he actually likes Zayn.

I saw Destiny and Jace dancing in around to a slow song and smirked at Cody.

"GET IT BIG JACE!" Cody yelled. Jace's face flushed and Destiny smiled.

"Come on babe, we have to get going or we'll miss the flight," Cody whispered and kissed my ear lobe again. I shuddered as we took me away from the cheering crowd.

A/N: Sorry about that One D part, I'll probably edit that out later, lol. I had to do it for my Directioners! Just because this is their wedding, they still have a good way to go! This doesn't end the book... I will try and have the sequel up by December. I need some help though, guys. PLEASE inbox me because I need one of y'all to help me with the ending. This has about 13 more or so chapters left, so hold on... There's drama on the way, lol. What about Kelly, Jessica, and Trent's plan?! PLEASE comment and vote! I need at least 6 before the next chapter. Pretty please?! I love you guys!

~CasuallyMe