Chapter 31: You Have Officially Pissed Me Off

A/N: Already started the sequel! Who's excited? I AM. Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe

*!~ Alli's POV ~!*

Today, I had an appointment with my mom, and Kyden had one too. We always do our doctor days together, it's just a lot easier.

"Hi baby," my mom greeted. She's opened her own practice, like hopefully I will one day, instead of working at the ER. My dad is still there though, and is now head of the whole hospital, and hospitals surrounding it.

"Hi mommy," I smiled, pecking her cheek. Cody trailed behind me with Kyden and hugged my mom.

"There's my babies!" She cooed at Cody and Ky. Sometimes, I get jealous, I mean, she was my mommy first! I pouted, wrapping my arms possessively around my mom's waist.

"My mommy," I growled, followed by a laugh from everyone, including my daughter. She is something else.

"Who's first?" My mom asked, plucking her gloves. I admired everything she did because she is currently working my dream job.

"Ky's gonna go. She should be caught up on all her shots though," Cody spoke up, handing mom our daughter, then pecking my lips quickly which took me by surprise. I didn't get a chance to respond, so I whimpered in a corner.

"Alright! Ky, can you smile for GiGi?" My mom cooed.

"Mom," Cody started and my mom semi faced him, still trying to get Kyden to smile. "What does GiGi mean?" He questioned, pulling me into his lap. I've always wondered that myself, I just never asked.

"Well, Alli doesn't even know this. But, before she called Ahlisi, Ahlisi, she used to say GranGran. But after awhile, when she was around 7, she got lazy and just said GiGi. I took a liking to it," she smiled to herself.

"I don't even remember," I shook my head with a slight laugh.

My mom carefully checked Kyden's perfect little body, and my heart beat harder and harder. I don't want to see anyone disappointed if I'm not pregnant.

"She's great! Next shots will be when she's one. I can't believe that's only four months away..." My mom trailed and a subtle tear fell from my eye.

"My baby is growing up too fast!" I squealed, picking Ky up and played with her in the air. She giggled and squirmed and more until she started crying. I looked at the clock, noticing it was 10AM: breakfast time.

"Alli, baby, feed her, and then you change. I'll meet y'all in G-6 when you're done in no longer than 20 minutes!" My mom instructed, clacking away on her heels.

Cody watched as I fed Kyden. We had just weaned her off of breast milk two months ago, because she was so eager to eat real food.

"Babe, what're you looking at?" I giggled, making his eyes snap up to mine.

"It's uhm... Just my two favorite girls are so cute together, that's all," he smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"You're so sweet," I laughed, kissing his cheek.

After Kyden finished eating her baby food, and we changed her, it was time. I slowly trudged toward the room, holding Kyden and Cody following, staring at my ass. Pig.

My husband grabbed my arm before I turned the knob, facing me directly.

"Baby, I want you to know no matter what happens, I will be here, alright? I love you and our daughter so much, that I cannot live without you two, and you know that for a fact. You're my absolute best friend. I love you?" He smirked.

"I love too, baby," I smiled back, receiving a kiss that had me almost buckle my knees. Cody reached for the back of my neck, to deepen the kiss, but I had to pull away. When I did, he looked at me with shock and hurt.

"Hold on, I'll be right back," I grinned, walking in and handing my mom Kyden. "Can you please watch her for like two minutes. I left her toy in the car, and Cody won't let me go get it by myself. I don't know why he's making such a production out of it," I scoffed and lied. My heart lurched, I had never lied to my mom.

"Yeah sweetie, I'll watch her! He's only doing it because he loves you," she kissed my forehead. I smiled in return, trying my hardest to get out of that door, but she kept going on.

After about 20 minutes of my mom telling me about her and my dad, I couldn't take it anymore. Their relationship is more lovey-dovey than ours! I finally slipped out of the room, leaving her to herself.

"I thought you said you would be right back?" My husband smirked.

"Shut up, and follow me," I giggled, playfully hitting his arm. I never should have, cause he caught my hand in mid air, pulling me so close to him.

"Shit," I mumbled. A pool started forming between my legs, so I ran to the farthest janitor's closet so no one could hear. No doubt, I will be making some noise.

As soon as we entered, Cody slammed me against the wall.

"You are sexy as fuck," he whispered down my neck. I shuddered under his hot breath that shot tingles down my spine. He grasped the skin on my neck into his mouth, sucking and soothing.

"We don't have time, Cody," I whimpered. He nodded ripping his shirt and pants off in one motion, leaving me speechless, yet again.

"I don't want you to move, not a bit," Cody instructed. I don't know what this aggressive thing is, but I like it!

Cody slid my shirt off slowly, followed by my yoga pants and wet panties. He placed kisses down my body, making me fist his hair. Once he reached my thighs, he bit the inner side of them, making me moan.

Before I knew it, his tongue flicked in my sex, earning a moan and more of his hair being pulled. He had grown it out, and now it was a little above his shoulders and behind a headband. He looked sexy as hell.

Cody swirled his tongue, and slid my bra off, moving his thumb across my nipple. He pushed deeper with his mouth muscle before adding a finger. I released, and thought he would be pissed. Instead, he licked every thing up, and came back to my lips.

"Fuck," he grunted, sliding in me.

"Sh-shit," I moaned, being pushed against the wall again. Cody immediately swirled his hips, and began picking up his pace.

"Faster Cody," I panted. We had been gone for 6 minutes now. I just wanted a quick fix, but he wanted the whole 9 yards.

"Patience is a virtue," he whispered, and slowed down. I fisted more of his hair, wanting so bad to scream his name. I don't think that was the right move either, because he started pounding in me as fast as he could.

"Say it," he grunted, faster.

"Cody..." I whispered.

"Louder," he commanded.

"Cody!" I raised my voice a little louder. I was almost at climax when he pulled out, then shoved back in.

"CODY!" I yelled subconsciously, finding my release, followed shortly by him.

We returned to the room, making sure we grabbed some type of toy, and fixing ourselves up the best we could.

"I love you," I whispered before we entered the room. My mom was STILL talking about her and my father's successful marriage they still hold. She didn't even notice I was gone until Sir Bimbo accidentally slammed the door. I turned quickly, giving him a "could you be more stupid?" look.

"Sorry. I love you too," he whispered kissing my neck as my mom ignored us and continued to talk. I swatted Cody's hand away as he grabbed a handful of my behind, still sucking on my neck.

"Cody, stop," I said, firmly.

"Why?" He whined quietly.

"We just fucked like two seconds ago!" I whisper yelled.

"We made love... If I wanted to fuck, I'd go- never mind," he shook his head. My eyebrows shot up.

"No, Cody, what were you gonna say? You were bad enough to start," I hit his chest.

"Allison, your turn!" My mom announced as she finished her lecture. I shook my head, as I walked to the bed, and laid down. My mom gave Ky back to Cody, and I glared at him the whole time.

"Alright. As you know, this could be a little cold," she warned and I nodded, still looking in his direction. He messed up, and he knew it because he kept avoiding my gaze.

I gasped, moving my eyes from Cody for a split second. The gel seemed even colder this time. My mom moved the little cursor around, making me nervous.

"Okay, you wanna know something weird?" My mom started, making Cody's eyes snap over to her, and mine also. My heart sunk, preparing for bad news.

"What's wrong, ma?" I quickly asked.

"I can hear it's heartbeat, and it's really strong, but I cannot see it," she scrunched her face up.

"So... I am pregnant?" I had to clarify.

"Yep! Listen," she turned the speakers up, and just like she said, you could hear it, loud and clear.

I looked back over at my husband who had moved to my side, rubbing my arms. He quickly kissed my temple and a tear slid down both of our eyes.

"It looks like- oh! There it is!" My mom exclaimed, pointing. "You're about three months already," she informed me.

"I didn't notice I was pregnant with Kyden till three months! Why do I keep having periods through my first trimester?" I asked.

"Oh baby, it happened to me too. It's something that runs through our family," she simply nodded.

"Look babe," Cody pointed at our unborn child that looked to be waving. I giggled, followed by his chuckle as mom printed the pictures.

"Thank you," Cody and I said to each other at the same time. We both grinned largely at one another before coming in for a kiss.

Once we found out the good news, Cody and I finished the normal procedure. But now, Kyden was asleep in the back, and I had yet to get out of the car once we returned home.

"What were you gonna say?" I asked Cody who had only looked at me when we saw the baby.

"What?" He pretended.

"Cody, cut the fuck shit," I snapped.

"Okay, okay... I was gonna say Jessica..." He trailed off. That one hurt. My heart crumbled into a million pieces.

"I can't believe something like that would even come out of your mouth," I scoffed. "You know how fucking inconsiderate that is?! I'm your fucking wife Cody! At least I thought I was! I bet you fuck her all the time, don't you, asshole. All those nights you go to the firm for three to eight hours at a time, y'all fuck. I hate you!" I screamed hitting his chest repeatedly.

"Baby, calm down! You know I would never cheat on you!" He screamed back.

"Then what the fuck did that mean?!" I screeched.

"Nothing! I was just mad cause you called it fucking," he whispered. I hit my steering wheel.

"How childish is that?! Why would you say something like that, knowing I get so insecure when I'm pregnant! Fucking stupid!" I yelled.

"And what if I went and found Trent just so we could 'fuck'. Or no, maybe one of Derek's friends that used to touch on me! I'm sure he'll be glad to 'fuck'," I sneered.

"Allison, that's not funny," Cody clenched his jaw.

"And neither was what you said... That hurt Cody, it may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is to me. I'm leaving," I wiped away the tears that flowed.

"No you're not, you're not leaving me," he looked with pleading eyes.

"Yes I am! My daughter and I are leaving, and I don't plan on coming back until I feel like it. Maybe I'll go find Trent! Ooh! Or maybe that red headed guy we saw at the spa that day!" I smiled as he stepped out of the car. I admit, that was a hit below the belt.

"Ba-" he started.

"Bye Cody. You have officially pissed me off," I flicked him off, and drove away, leaving him speechless in the driveway.

A/N: Who was in the wrong? #TeamAlli or #TeamCody? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW! Follow me on tumblr too: @-CasuallyMe I just made it not too long ago. Lol, read Marked and Mated on my page too! It's gonna be a deep book. It's interracial and werewolf so if you like that type, go read it! Love y'all!

~CasuallyMe