Chapter 16: Explanation

A/N: Thank you guys so much! As the title says, this chapter is explanation. I feel like Cody should have a chance to explain himself. You tell me whether or not his reason makes sense? Love you guys! 

~CasuallyMe

!~* Cody's POV *~!

2 days ago, I was at the mall. I was shopping around to find the perfect charm I wanted to put on Alli's bracelet I got her for her birthday.

"I'll take the 'K' and... The ring please," I asked. The lady behind the counter smiled at me, and handed me the charms. I got the letter 'K' because Alli really wants our baby girl's name to start with a K, and the ring obviously because we're engaged... or were? On my way out, I saw Ashley. She was somebody I got head from about a month ago. I regret every second of it. I was super sloppy drunk because David, Shawn, and I went out. I brought some girl back to David's house because all the girls were at Alli and I's house. I was drunk, but I admit that I was sexually frustrated too because I couldn't get any from Alli. And sure, I understood she's pregnant, but I have needs too. And cold showers weren't getting it. When Ashley moved her mouth on my crotch, she went for about 4 seconds until I pushed her off. That's when the liquor started to wear down. I remembered how much I love Allison, and I jumped out of the bed. I pushed Ashley out of the house and started having a break down.

I didn't remember any of this drunken mistake until I saw Ashley at the mall, and for some reason she looked familiar. She stopped me and said "I remember you," and smiled. Me being the southern gentleman I am, smiled and tried to continue out the door. I just wanted to be home with Alli, I missed her so much. She stopped me again and said "you don't remember me? I'm Ashley." I smiled again trying not to get annoyed. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember you." I started to walk out, and she kissed me. When I felt her disgusting lips against mine, I pulled back and that's when the memories came. I yelled and told her "THAT WAS ONE FUCKING TIME! I'm engaged, and have a baby on the way now!" Then I left.

Now I'm here at the emergency room holding Alli's hand. She's been asleep for two days straight, and I was getting worried. I couldn't take losing her and my baby. I love both of them more than life itself.

"Cody?" I heard Alli ask. I looked up from kissing her hand, and smiled.

"You feel okay baby girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was better until I saw you," she lashed out.

"Baby, I told you I'm sorry. I have to explain-" I tried and she cut me off.

"I don't wanna hear it until we get home. Go get my doctor so we can leave," she spat. Sheesh! She is not a happy pregnant lady right now...

"We?!" I asked getting overly excited.

"Yes we. And that's only because I'll probably need somebody to watch me at home. Just to get them," she took her hand away from me and shooed me out.

"Okay..." I said hanging my head low. I told everyone in the waiting room and her doctor that Alli woke up. As soon as I told them, Eva and Danielle smacked me upside the head along with my mom and walked in her room. Mrs. Karen just stood and walked in without making any note that I even exist. That hurt. I mean, it hurt when they hit me, but what hurt worse was knowing I hurt Alli. I swear I will never get that drunk ever again for the rest of my life.

*~! Alli's POV !~*

I felt Cody's lips kissing my hand and for a while I smiled at this moment. I don't think he even knew I was awake. I looked down at my hand and saw that he put the engagement ring back on my finger. That's when I got pissed.

After about 5 minutes, everyone came into my room. And by everyone, I just mean the girls and my moms. Yes, I said moms. Mrs. Kathryn said I can call her Momma K now that we're engaged, or were...

"How is my baby?" My mom said coming over to my bed.

"I'm okay. All I really want is for my daughter to be healthy. And I just want to go home, and take a shower," I replied honestly. She kissed my forehead and moved out the way so Momma K could hug me.

"He's a stupid boy for messing you up like this. I'll get him," she said. I laughed and shook my head okay.

"Hey hoe," Eva whispered as her and Danielle hugged me from either side.

"Hey beeeetchezz," I replied. Everyone laughed until Cody came in.

"Can I uhhh- speak to Alli? Alone?" He asked. Everyone filed out hitting him again against the head except my mom. Danielle still stood next to my bed and whispered in my ear.

"I really think you should hear him out. I know he hurt you, but I don't want my hoe raising a baby alone, okay?" She asked.

"I will. Thanks. I love you," I said as she exited.

"That's sad... Cause Dani don't love these hoes!" She joked and left out. I laughed so hard then remember Cody was in the room, and got back to being serious.

Cody came to the side of the hospital bed and grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"H-hi," he stuttered. I don't know why we still make each other nervous, but we do.

"Hi." I said smiling at him.

"Uhmm... I just kinda wanted to explain myself because obviously you and everyone else is mad at me. The only person that really listened to me was Dani and the guys," he started.

"Well, I'll listen. You can come sit at the bottom of the bed i- if you wanna?" I smiled again at him. He looked at me as his eyes lit up. Honestly, I was furious at Cody at that point, but I can't live without him. He's the father of my child, and I refuse to raise a child on my own and become another statistic. I'm already a teen parent as it is...

"Okay. So, I messed up. You know like a month ago when I went out with the guys, and the girls had a movie night at our house?" He asked looking me in the eye. I nodded and he continued.

"Yeah. Well that night, I got sloppy drunk..." He started. He told me everything that happened and now I felt dumb. I know he cheated, but come on. It was like 4 seconds he said. Plus he was drunk. And oddly enough, I was kind of mad at myself. He wouldn't have had to go out and do all that if I had just stopped being selfish. I was being selfish because I thought I was fat. I blamed him for my recent weight gain. I yelled and screamed at him almost everyday, yet none of it was his fault. But he was there for me during the whole thing. Not once did he storm out or put his hands on me, and I love him for that.

"I'm so sorry baby. I was just being rude and selfish," I apologized.

"No baby! It was all my fault," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Well, on the bright side, I bought you some new charms the other day. That's why I was even at the mall," he said reaching into his pocket and putting the charms on my bracelet.

"I know the ring is for the engagement, but what's the K for?" I asked, confused.

"Well I know you always wanted to name your daughter something that starts with a 'K'. And I was thinking how both of our mom's names start with a K and your middle name. I'm all in for a K name," he smiled and kissed my bracelet.

"Really?! I thought you wanted her name to be Codoria," I laughed. He wanted to name our baby girl Codalli or Codoria. Okay, I understand I'm black, but my child will not have a ghetto name!

"Hahahaha, I know. But now I know that was stupid. What do you want to name her?" He asked moving closer to me.

"I want her name to be Kyden. That's Danielle's middle name. You know that babe. It's just like Kaiden, except with a 'K-Y' and not an 'A-I'" I said.

"Okay. Kyden what?" He asked moving even closer. At this point, my heart was beating all kinds of fast. I haven't felt him touch me in 2 days, and my breath hitched. I long for his firery touch that excites my body in every way.

"Whatever you want. I just wanted to name her first name," I said as he moved even closer. Now that I think about it, this bed is actually big enough for 3 people, so there was a ton of room for little ole me.

"What about Kyden Michelle," he smiled as he was now laying next to me, just inches away from my lips. Michelle is Eva's middle name, which is why he suggested that.

"Kyden Michelle is a gorgeous name," I smiled at him.

"And what about her last name?" He asked so close to my lips. He brushed his lips by mine making me shiver.

"Well, considering you put this ring back on my finger, her last name will be Anderson. Just like ours," I said finally closing the space between our lips. That kiss was the sweetest thing I've ever felt. It was filled with so much love and remorse.

"That's a great last name. I love it! And I'm in love with the person who's gonna take my name," he smirked at me.

"I'm in love with you too," I said rubbing his cheek. "I'm sorry about how I acted. It's just hormones, and I shift moods too fast. I'm never taking this ring off again. And I mean never," I told him pointing to my finger.

"I wish there was like a ring for a guy, that way thirsty hoes like Ashley or whatever can know I'm perfectly happy. I wouldn't trade you guys for the world," Cody said kissing my stomach and my forehead. He moved down to my lips, then my neck. I let out a small moan as the doctor came in.

"Excuse me soon to be Mrs. and Mr. Anderson, you all may go home. But I'm placing Allison on bed rest for the next 5 days. As for those 5 days, I really encourage that you all have as much sex as you can, which looks like you've already started. Haha! Right now, this stress attack you had set your delivery date forward so instead of your baby being born on June 26th, she'll arrive on July 6. So we need those vaginal walls to be open and ready for a big baby, because she already weighs 3 pounds. Her delivery weight is estimated to be 7 pounds and 3 ounces. So please have plenty of sex, and Mr. Anderson, you need to be at home all day everyday for the next 5 days. Thank you all, and you guys can go home now! And remember lots of sex," doctor Tasha said laughing as she left the room. I love my ob-gyn. She's so funny.

Cody gathered all of my stuff and helped me get dressed. He had bought me like 12 teddy bears and endless bouquets of flowers.

"Sorry babe, I just felt so bad, and I missed you," he chuckled as I grabbed one of the teddy bears. It had C,A,K. Forever and always printed on it. A tear fell from my cheek just thinking about how sweet our family was gonna be together.

We walked into the waiting room, and everyone just stared at us. I mean, it was like they saw an alien invasion or something.

"What? We're fine," I said turning to Cody and kissing him quickly.

"Yep, and Alli wants to tell you guys what the baby's name will be," Cody said and rubbed my back.

"Her name is going to be Kyden Michelle Anderson," I smiled proudly rubbing my baby bump. Tears flooded Danielle and Eva's eyes once they realized that we are naming our baby girl after them.

We went home and enjoyed a family dinner made by my moms. They are great cooks! They prepared chicken Alfredo that had lots of vegetables that were good for all the pregnant women, and still tasted good to everyone else. I took Cody's hand in mine under the table and smiled surveying the room and placed a hand on my stomach. Everyone in this room means so much to me, and I know that baby Kyden will love them as much as I do.

"Thank you so much for letting me come home," Cody said snaking his hands around my waist and kissed my neck.

"No; it's all my pleasure. I know that if I wouldn't have fainted and ended up in that hospital room, I wouldn't have made it without you. I love you," I said kissing him and moving closer.

"I love you so much baby girl," he responded going back to work on my neck.

That night, lets just say we satisfied the doctors orders... And it was good.

A/N: Sooooo... Whatcha think? *nudge * nudge.. Lol, comment and vote and please inbox me! I really don't have a picture to upload... But I love to see y'all comment, it really does make my day, lol. Please continue to read Wanted! I'm very proud of these two books. Again, love you guys! 

~CasuallyMe