Chapter 21: Croatia

A/N: Hey guys! Just an update! This is the honeymoon, and after this chapter, there will be another.... Just read it! Love you guys. And please pray for the two children who were abducted today, and the 12 people that were shot in Washington DC.

~CasuallyMe.

*~! Alli's POV !~*

I was awestruck after One Direction and Cody sang to me. But now my husband and I are on a plane. To where? I don't know. Cody said he had a surprise. I am fine with planes, but Cody isn't. He did this same thing when we went to Hawaii.

"Babe? You okay?" I said taking his hand as we were in turbulence.

"Y-y- SHIT. Yeah, babe. I'm fine," he said. I giggled and he gave me a death glare.

"We've been on this plane a long time. Where are we going?" I asked. We were on one his family's private jets.

"I- I told you it was a surprise. But I promise, it'll just be me and you. Okay?" He said kissing my cheek and putting a hand on my belly. Kyden kicked and Cody flipped out. He's felt her kick 7, now 8 times, and still has the same reaction.

"OH MY GOD! ALLI SHE KICKED!" He said. I was in mild pain and flicked him off.

"Fuck you Cody. I hate you for getting me knocked up," I said. He smiled and kissed me. I turned into complete putty in his hands.

"You love me baby," he whispered down my neck.

"I hate the things you make me do," I sighed and faced the window.

"Baby, look at me," he pestered.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe," this went on for about 3 minutes.

"WHAT?!" I said. I accidentally pissed my pants... again. The only bad thing about being pregnant is not controlling your bladder. I swear I pee more than the average pregnant person.

"Cody... I uhmm... I kinda..." I tried.

"What baby?"

"Nothing... It's embarrassing," I answered.

"No more secrets, remember?" He said taking my hand in his.

"I pissed my pants," I whispered. Cody chuckled and stood.

"I thought that would happen. So..." He trailed off and handed me some extra clothes.

"Can you help me... Again," I asked. I hated when I had to ask people to help me. But Cody had to make me remember that I'm pregnant, and I need help sometimes, and it's okay.

"Sure babe," he said helping me up and into the bathroom.

I peeled my shirt off with his help, and his eyes immediately fell to my chest. My boobs were pushing a DD, which is a long way from my normal C cup.

"Babe, eyes up here," I instructed and lifted his chin.

"But your boobs are down here," he smirked and looked back down.

"You're so sick..." I trailed off.

"But you love me!" He exclaimed.

"Who said that?" I snapped.

"You did when you said, 'I do'," he remarked. "Say you love me," he pushed more.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Okay," he gave up. He helped me pull my pants up. And I smiled knowing I was fully dressed.

"Say it," he was still pushing me to say something he already knows.

"Nope!" I said popping the p. He lunged toward me and began tickling me. Okay, this bathroom is not big enough for a pregnant lady and an ex-football player! I am the most ticklish person in AMERICA, so I was freaking out.

"STAAAAAHHHPP! I love you!" I yelled. He finally stopped and kissed my nose.

"Thanks," he said and lead the way out.

We looked like we just had sex. Cody's now honey brown hair was matted down, and I was sweating.

"I thought you were supposed to wait until we got to the honey moon location?" Phil the private jet pilot asked. He was a heavy set white guy in 50's. He had slightly balding gray hair, a cute little nose, and a big gray beard. He was so cute and chubby. But cute like cartoon character cute... Santa Clause cute... If that makes sense... Oh, well. Call me weird.

"No, I was just tickling her Phil. Probably been awhile since you've tapped some though, huh?" Cody joked. Phil laughed and continued on with what he was saying.

"Haha, you guys should take a seat. Make sure you're buckled up safely," he instructed. We took our seats and buckled up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We landed shortly after and Cody ushered me to a Towncar. I climbed in with his assistance of course, and we pulled off.

"Where are we babe?" I asked obliviously. It is so gorgeous here! There were beautiful flowers everywhere and pretty birds. This place looked better than Hawaii, which was absolutely beautiful.

"This is Croatia. It's the country to the right of Italy on the shore of the ocean," he answered. I nodded, remembering I had done a project on Croatia one time with Cody before we got our GEDs.

"It's gorgeous here. So where are we going?" I asked again.

"We're going to our beach house," he answered again.

"Oh that's nic- wait. Our beach house?!" I whisper/yelled trying not to scare the driver.

"Yep! Me and the guys split it up. We can come here without anyone else. We just have to make sure they know that we're here. That was our extra wedding gift to you girls," he said and kissed me lightly.

We stopped at a house almost directly on the beach. It was supported by sticks so the high tide doesn't get to it.

"You like?" Cody said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Like? No! I love it!" I replied.

"That's good! Now I have to carry you in," he said and set the bags down. He asked the driver to take them in for us.

"Babe, I'm heavy. I'm pregnant, and I probably weigh more than you," I sighed and put my head down.

"You don't have faith in my muscles?" He said and flexed. Cody has gained about 50 pounds in straight muscle since we've been together. His abs are thicker than they used to be, and they're more cut. His chest stood wider which added to his god-like form. And not to mention his arms! His arms LAWD! His arms were huge and ripped. But he's not too ripped like those body builders, he is just right.

"Fine, whatever babe..." I trailed off biting my lip thinking about his muscles. He picked me up in one swift motion and carried me into the house. He even did the absolute most and set me down on the bed.

He started kissing on my neck, and immediately his shirt flew off leaving me speechless. I trailed a finger over his abs that I am oh so addicted to.

"Cody... Stop. I have to- I gotta- STOP!" I yelled. As soon as he moved off of me, I hurled all over him. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He stood over me as I threw up everything imaginable. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if my lungs ended up in there.

When I finished, Cody helped me up, handing me a tooth brush with toothpaste on it. He already knows that I hate the taste of vomit.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I'm sorry about throwing up on you. I don't know what happened," I said and hung my head low.

"Hey princess, it's fine. What do you say I shower and you get dressed and we'll go for a walk? Huh?" He said and kissed my nose.

"Okay," I said quietly and nodded. I brushed my teeth, and cleaned up the mess.

We left the house and walked to the main city. I was happy to be out with my husband on a day like this. It feels wonderful in Croatia! I wore a sheer light blue maternity shirt, light Aztec colored leggings, pink sandals, and I let my hair fall with a light blue bow on the side. I also brought along my Michael Kors purse. (Picture on the side). Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I can't dress well!

"I'm so glad I have you here," Cody spoke out.

"I'm glad to be here with my husband. This is every thing I imagined," I smiled up at him. He ran a hand through his brown hair and laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Never in a million years did I think I would have brown hair, and like it," he answered.

"I love it! It makes you look like Dave Franco. That's my boo," I replied. Cody stopped walking in the middle of the side walk.

"I'm your boo. Remember? Check your left hand," he said sarcastically as if I didn't know, then catching up to me.

"Babe, don't be like that. He's my celebrity boo. I know you have one," I looked up at him. I still love the fact that he's 6'4 now and I'm still 5'8. No fair boys get to be tall.

"I don't..." He trailed off.

"Yes you do babe. I know you do," I said poking his side.

"Okay... Will this get me in trouble?" He asked.

"Of course not!" I responded. He gave me a suspicious look, and continued.

"It's Miley Cyrus," he answered.

"Oh she is so bad!" I yelled.

"Are you gay? Should I be worried?" He joked. I hit him in the arm.

"No! I'm not gay fathead. I just think she's gorgeous. I am kind of shocked that it isn't a black woman," I answered.

"I love all women of any color," he said. This time, I stopped and crossed my arms.

"No.. You LOVE me," I replied still fumingly upset.

"You're right. I love you, and you are my everything. Okay?" He said and kissed me deeply. I HATE when he does that. It makes me feel owned by him. I mean, I know I love him. I just hate that someone can make me forget everything with just one kiss. Yet, it's the most amazing relationship I have ever been in, and everything imaginable.

"Let's go look at baby clothes. We still haven't finished Kyden's room and she'll be here in less than a month," Cody suggested pulling us into a Carter's store.

"So, what's the theme?" I asked Cody. I agreed to let him choose, but we would both decorate.

"Minnie Mouse? I think it'll be cute!" He asked. His voice went to an octave I have never heard.

"Okay daddy! Calm down," I said and laughed. Cody smirked at me calling him daddy. "You perv," I whispered and he chuckled. I started walking backwards because he had his hands outstretched like he was going to tickle me. I soon stopped, hindered by a wall of some sorts.

"Derek?" I said, notoicing what I ran into wasn't a "what", it was a "who". And I knew this who.

"Allison? Wow, you look amazing," he said. I frowned and pulled Cody over to me.

"Thanks. Uhmm, this is my husband. Cody, this is Derek," I spoke, introducing them. I wanted nothing more to do with Derek. Not after what he did to me.

"Nice to meet you Cody. Why are you guys married?" He asked stepping up to me. Cody got in the middle and I silently thanked him.

"Hey look, this is my wife. And she's carrying my child. So please, back up. Or I will have to take care of you," Cody said calmly.

"Chill man. Okay," Derek said backing up.

"We're married because I love him," I sighed and answered late.

"Oh really? It's not because you got knocked up?" He asked, and I actually had to think. Did I marry him because of the baby? But Cody was going to propose before he knew I was pregnant. And even then I would've said yes still. He's my boo!

"No. I married him because I love him. The baby is an extra blessing. He was going to propose before he knew about me being pregnant," I snapped.

"Hmphh... I could've taken better care of you baby," he said inching closer.

"Derek, please. We were very different in age, and we weren't ready. Plus you treated me like shit," I sighed and started to walk away. Derek grabbed my arm, and spun me around. I flinched as memories came rushing to my brain. Please, not again.

"Alright dude, I told you," Cody said before decking Derek in the jaw.

"DAAAYUUMM!" I yelled. Security came, and took Derek out while Cody and I watched him leave.

"We saw the whole thing, it isn't the first time he's caused problems. Please, continue shopping," the guard told us, and we did.

"So... Who was that guy?" Cody said finally breaking the silence.

"He was the one I told you about," I answered truthfully. He nodded in understanding.

"So why is he here?" He asked again.

"Oh, he's 4 years older than us. So he plays overseas basketball over here I guess," I answered again.

"How'd you know?" He inquired again. His jaw was clenching and unclenching.

"Cody, babe calm down. It's not like I stalk him! I saw him one day on the draft on ESPN. Instead of going to Miami Heat, he went over here," I replied.

"Would you trade it?" He asked. I let go of his hand and looked at him.

"What?"

"Would you trade it? Would you trade us being married? Would you trade the baby?" He asked sounding more like answers than questions.

"No! Why would I trade my perfect life to be with him?! Remember when I told you he started that rumor that ruined me? Well guess what?! Not only did he do that, but he beat me Cody. I was only 15 when we dated, he was 19 and he put his hands on me. So no! I wouldn't trade you for the world! Because you know what freaking Cody Anderson, you complete me! You make me feel safe! And when he was standing there, I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to me! And if you can't see that I love you and this unborn child more than anything, then I don't know why I'm even here," whisper/yelled and stormed out. I can't deal with this. If my stress gets too high, I'll be right back in the states, on bed rest. The last thing I need to do is cause this baby and myself problems because Cody's jealous.

I power walked as fast as I could, which is hard for a pregnant lady. The strip we were at was only 10 minutes (walking distance) away. I came through the door and flopped on the bed. I can't believe Cody would even second guess us being together or having this baby.

"Hi," he said. I looked up to see my gorgeous husband in my doorway. I groaned and rolled over.

"You know, we've never been that couple that just forgets everything. We always talk it out," he said taking a seat next to me.

"Cody... I'm just hurt right now," I responded turning back around to see him.

"I know babe. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that. You never told me any of that, and I feel really bad for even thinking twice about us being together. And I didn't know that he put his hands on you. If I did, I would've beat him worse. But please forgive me. I just... I messed up baby. And I'm so sorry," he said kissing my forehead.

"It's okay... I'm kinda mad you didn't beat the crap outta him. But that one punch was awesome," I laughed and connected our lips.

"Mmm," Cody moaned into my mouth. "I missed those," he said pulling away.

"Cody, I was away from you for 10 minutes," I scoffed and giggled.

"I know, the worst 10 minutes of my life! Only thing I could think about was 'If anything happens to her, it's your fault' and I couldn't have that," he answered and blushed.

"You know, your blush is even cuter now," I said playing with his cheeks.

"Alli! Baby STAAAAAHHHPP!" He whined.

"Hahahahahaha! Okay, I'm done," I say laying down in his arms.

"So Minnie Mouse huh?" I asked breaking through the silence.

"Yeah. She's cute, and I just think Kyden will look like a Minnie Mouse type girl," he said looking at me.

"What does that even mean Cody? You're so weird," I laughed again.

"Am not! You're weird! But what was the one thing your parents made sure you always had when you were little?" He asked.

"Uhmm... A Tinkerbell blanket," I answered and nodded.

"Right. And what's on your car mats?" He asked again.

"Tinker- ohh!" I said finally getting it. Whatever my parents made sure I had, I stuck with. Now I have Tinkerbell everywhere: My car, keys, phone case. I just never thought it would stick with me.

"Yeah, so Minnie Mouse. And you know we have to have a baby shower?" He asked as if he's the woman, and I'm the man.

"Yes baby. Danielle and Eva are planning one for when we get back," I sighed and kissed his nose.

"I would like to go back out and look for furniture. This time without arguing," he chuckled and helped me back up.

"I love you," Cody cooed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you too babe," I giggled and pecked his nose.

After redoing my messy bun, and renting a car, Cody and I started looking. We went into Ashley's and some girl helped us.

"So we have this cherry wood crib. And it can be accessorized how ever you would like," she answered Cody's question. We found a changing table that had miniature pictures of Minnie and Mickey all over it and payed for it.

"Can I go get some clothes?" My hubby asked coming out of a baby's clothing store.

"Didn't you just buy some?" I asked. My baby girl is going to be SO spoiled. Cody has spent £700 ($932 in America) already!

"Cody, we are not spending anymore. How are we even going to get all this stuff on the jet?" I said as I lead him back to the house.

"We can have someone pick it up! Or I can just ship it back home," he responded.

"Cody. Look at me," I said once we were in the house. I sat him down like it was an intervention, and I'm Dr. Phil. We're so overdramatic.

"Okay, I know you love baby Kyden, but your spending habits are getting ridiculous. I still want her to be able to know how to work and take care of herself, just like our parents taught us. Our money nor power has effected how we treat people. We treat people respectively, and I want her to have the same trait," I whined and took Cody's hand in mine.

"I know babe, I understand. But... It's just I want everything for her. I know she's going to be perfect, and I want her to have a perfect life," he replied and looked me in the eye.

"She will have the perfect life. As long as her mommy and daddy are with her, she'll be fine. Plus, she has awesome aunts and uncles," I said.

"With an exception of Kelly," Cody joked and cut me off.

"Yeah, except Kelly. Haha, but really. She'll have an awesome daddy," I said sitting down in his lap.

"She'll have an even better mommy. Isn't that right Kyden?" He asked. She kicked and Cody flipped the hell out, again while I was in slight pain.

"Sorry babe. Lets go lay down," he said helping me up.

"Do you really think we'll make it? Like do you think she'll grow up and be perfect?" I asked.

"Well... Everyone has their flaws. I'm sure she'll be the closest thing to perfect. She'll be super smart, gorgeous, like you, and funny like me," he smirked.

"I am funny too Cody!" I argued.

"Okay... Whatever you say, love," he chuckled.

"Oh, shut up and hold me so I can sleep! That's the only way I sleep," I admitted. He pulled me so close I almost suffocated.

"Babe- I can't- breathe," I barely croaked out.

"Oh... Sorry. I love you so much. I'm so in love with you," he whispered against my hair and loosened up.

"I'm very much in love with you too. You're simply amazing," I whispered back and we shared one last kiss before I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I know this seems very lovey dovey, but please hold on. We've only got about 10 chapters left. And about 3 weeks after I finish this book, I'm starting the sequel that will have new... Problems. Anyways, any thoughts on Derek? Anyone? Comment or inbox me, babies! Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe.