Chapter 25

A/N: This chapter is when Allison returns and faces her family! It explains exactly what happened with Derrick. Hope you all enjoy!Love y'all!

~CasuallyMe.

!~* Cody's POV *~!

I hopped out of the bed feeling so much better. The loves of my life are back, finally. My wife and our daughter were my only motivation, and after I lost them for those months, I shut down. I stood in the bathroom mirror looking at my body. I still had my 8 pack, but it needed some re-defining. I don't like Allison to see it unless it's in tip top shape.

"Good morning. You look great baby," Allison said from behind me, and pressed a sweet kiss to my back with her full lips. Her face quickened my breath. She's so gorgeous and has curves in all the right places.

"Good morning love," I whispered back as I pulled her into a hug. I missed her arms wrapping around my waist as we hold each other.

"Your hugs are the best... Can we just stay like this?" Alli asked jokingly, and I chuckled.

"We could! But we have some best friends and god-children that can't wait to see you. We better get going," I smiled slowly pulling away.

"I'm so in love with you Cody Anderson," Allison whispered as she started the shower.

"I'm in love with you too.... Round two?" I smirked at her as she dropped her robe.

"Already beat you to it. Kyden's still asleep, so we have half an hour," Alli instructed and we moved quickly.

We both helped Kyden into a Minnie Mouse jump suit, and headed to Danielle's home. Both of us were exhausted after round two, but we still needed to see our friends and family.

*~! Alli's POV !~*

My heart was beating so fast as we approached Danielle's house. What do they think of me now? Do they think I left Cody because I still loved Derek? Cause if that was case, HELL NO I DONT! I just hoped I could get them to understand my side of the story.

Cody took Kyden carefully out of her car seat and opened my door. Here's the moment I get to see my family. After three months of crying because I couldn't hug my mom, or shop with E and Dani. All of that is gone. No more crying.

"You ready?" Cody asked sliding his hand around my waist. He still gives me chills which shot up my back.

"Yeah," I replied simply and kissing him deeply then our daughter's cheek. "Thank you so much babe. I really do love you," I gave him my best smile as he knocked on the door.

As soon as Cody's knuckle came in contact with the door, it flew open.

"ALLISON!" My two best friends squealed and enveloped me in a hug. We all cried like big babies for about 5 minutes until pulling away and kissing their cheeks.

"Hi baby, we missed you so much," my mom said tugging me into a heartwarming hug.

"Mom, I miss hugging you so much. I hated that hell hole," I let it all out cause my mom is the one person that's been there for me since birth. Her and my father.

"Shh, daddy and mommy and Cody and everybody else is here now," my dad rubbed circles on my back as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"There's Momma K's baby!" Momma K said from behind me. I spun around and saw her and Dad.

"You guys, I miss y'all so much," I sobbed into Dad's chest. He just rocked me back and forth as Momma K pecked my cheek.

"Big bro!" I yelled as Shawn came toward me.

"Ahh! We miss you sis!" He exclaimed and crushed me with an embrace.

"I missed you too," I mumbled into his shoulder. David came from around a corner, and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Alli!" He said grabbing me and kissing my forehead.

After everyone was done crying and whatnot, we all sat in the living room. I had Kyden laying across my arms, feeding her a bottle.

"Where are the twins?" I asked Danielle as she cradled Kristyn.

"They're asleep. You should see how big they are now! They eat just like their daddy, and sleep like em too!" My best friend responded, looking up and kissing David with a laugh, as the room laughed along with them.

"Alli, why'd you leave? Explain the whole thing from the beginning to the end," Eva spoke up.

"Well, the day before it happened, Derek texted me saying he was gonna kill us. Cody and I shrugged it off, and I knew Cody would protect me. The next day was normal, we got home, and tried to get Kyden to lay down. Cody took a shower, as I was struggling with our precious daughter," I said sarcastically, and everyone laughed. "Anyways, I guess Derek came through our window. Cause you know even though it's on the bottom floor, it's still a bit elevated. I didn't notice because I was rocking Kyden in the rocking chair with my eyes closed. When I heard footsteps, I opened my eyes thinking it was Cody. That's when Derek yanked me up and took Kyden out of my arms. He was screaming and held the gun to my head. He said he was gonna make Cody watch his wife and only daughter die. And I couldn't have Cody going through all that turmoil. I turned around and played like I wanted Derek. He took me to Croatia and chained me to a wall. He made Kyden stay in her car seat, just far enough where I couldn't reach her. He let me loose 2 times a day for 30 minutes to feed her, and eat. I wanted to be home so bad. He would touch on me, but nothing would happen. He even left Ky down there a few times, and made me sleep on his chest... But, one day he was going to buy some drugs, and he fell asleep with me laying on his chest. I was about to throw up from being so close to him, but I decided that I wasn't gonna take it anymore. I reached over to his night stand and took his wallet. I took out all the money, and ripped it. Then I stuffed it in my bra. There was no use because it was Croatian currency, and I couldn't use it to get back here. They only take American money at the airports, which is weird. I told him I had to use the bathroom, and he let me. While I was in there I flushed all the money. I took the rest of his money in the wallet and shoved it under the bed. The next morning, he freaked out. He didn't hit me though, as he usually does every morning. He just thought one of his friends took the money. He went to the drug dealer, and tried some excuse. Next thing I know, he didn't come back for a week. I found that as my opportunity to leave. I didn't have any money though, so it took me about 2 weeks to get here. He has a friend named Jade, she helped me through it all. When I got in town, I brought a prepaid phone and called her. She told me he was dead, and his whole crew got locked up for 35 years a piece for helping him keep me locked up. She got her friend to take me and Ky home to Cody. So now I'm here, and I will never ever leave again," I finished sobbing into Cody's chest.

"Shh, baby it's okay," he tried to calm me down.

After awhile, I had stopped crying and ate. The whole family was back to normal, and I was smiling again. I hadn't smiled in three months straight, and I usually always smile. Cody told everyone that I was probably tired, plus Kyden had an appointment in the morning, so we left.

Cody and I walked into the house with a sleeping Kyden. We both trudged to her room and took a seat on the couch without saying a word. Cody parted his legs so I could sit between them and cuddle with our child.

"You know, I missed you and our daughter so much. Can I hold her again?" He asked shyly. I nodded slowly turning and handing him Kyden, careful not to wake her up.

"She's so gorgeous babe," he whispered and I turned facing him completely. I watched him closely as he sang to our daughter.

"You are my one and only
You can wrap your fingers 'round my thumb and hold me tight.
Oh, You can wrap your fingers 'round my thumb and hold me tight.
And you'll be alright." My eyes started to water and I sniffled. Cody looked up and his watery blue eyes met mine. He was crying too. I watched as a smile etched across his face, holding my gaze. I returned the sweet smile and spoke up.

"I love you," I whispered and clasped his lips with mine. He is absolutely perfect in every way possible.

"I love you too," he said and stood to lay our daughter down. He walked back over to the couch and held out his hand.

"Come on," he beckoned. He pulled me toward him and I just lay on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist in the most bone crushing hug. I didn't care though. All I cared about was being together as one. As a family again.

After I finished crying, my husband led me to our room.

"I have a surprise," he said as he set me on the edge of the bed. I just nodded and he slipped away. Coming back in a few minutes, he held a bouquet and a small box. My breath hitched as he came toward me. Yes, he is still sexy as hell. Cody got down on one knee in front of me handing me the flowers.

"Baby, I love you so much. I never want to be separated from you ever again. It hurt me while you were gone, but now I'm ready. I'm ready to stop crying over the situation, and just move on. I know you hurt a lot while you were there. But now you're back, I don't want you to hurt anymore. All I want you to focus on is loving me and my daughter. Alli, I know you haven't always had an easy life. But now I wanna take all that hurt away from you. I want you to be able to love me again, and for me to love you, like none of this ever happened. I'm in love with you so much, I think I'm slowly losing my mind. But I won't stop, can't stop, and will never stop loving you darling," he said and opened the box. I smiled, he found my ring. That night when I left, I threw my wedding ring while running down the stairs. I was trying to make it seem as real as possible. He slid the ring back on and kissed it. He then stretched his hand out and held it in front of my face.

"This is never coming off. And I don't care if you leave or I leave or something bad happens. Just know I'll never let you go. Okay?" He whispered.

"I love you so much Cody Anderson," I whispered and kissed him deeply. It was a slow kiss. One that says 'I love you more than I did on day one'.

The next morning, I sat up in the bed, my breathing heavy. I felt my face and it was sweating hard. I touched the spot next to me, and no one was there. Immediately, I panicked. I sprang out of my bed and checked the bathroom: Nothing. I ran next door to Kyden's room: Nothing, and my daughter wasn't there either. I then jetted to the living room to find nothing, again. I searched the huge house, and silently cursed Cody for purchasing it.

10 minutes later, I heard the door jiggle as just as I was about to call 911. Cody came through the door, bearing our baby and groceries.

"Hi babe," he said and handed me Kyden. I clutched her to my heart, probably about to suffocate her. I would never live if I ever lost my daughter, my own best friend.

"Cody, please don't ever leave me like that again," I whined as I stalked toward him.

"Baby, we just ran to the store," he said and pecked my lips.

"Cody, I don't care where you went. I was scared out of my mind," I sighed and kissed his lips quickly again. Well, I meant it to be quick. But before I could blink, our daughter was asleep in her crib and I was straddling Cody.

"How did we get here?" I giggled and bent down to blow on his ear.

"Well, it all started when you were freaking out over me leaving." With that, I climbed off of my husband and slumped down in the couch.

"What's wrong baby? Talk to me," he whispered pulling me into his lap.

"I just- never mind." I hung my head low, and stared at my hands.

"No more secrets baby. We promised. What is it?" He pushed.

"I... When you left me and I woke up to an empty bed, I freaked out. I just was scared that you left me for good with Kyden, or maybe Derek or one of his friends somehow came back and killed you and our daughter. It's just scary to think about my life without you," I whimpered and he tilted my chin.

"I will never leave you. I can't imagine me even breathing without you. I told you how I never got up to eat, drink or work the whole time you were gone. I get it's gonna take a while for you to come back to regular, but I'm willing to help through it. Okay?" He said and kissed my nose. He politely slid me off his lap and stood up, headed towards to the door.

"Where are you going?" I shyly asked as he grabbed his keys. I glanced at my phone, noting that it was now 1pm.

"My dad needs me to pick something up from the office. I'll be right back," he said and came back to kiss me one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I struggled with Kyden, trying to get her to latch on so she could eat. She didn't budge, so I made a bottle. It was 6 o'clock at night, and Cody hasn't came back yet. I wasn't worried though, I know he would never leave us.

After feeding Kyden, we played in her room. Even though she just hit the four month mark yesterday, she was slowly starting to sit up.

"Hi mommy's baby! Aren't you pretty!" I cooed as I stared into her blue eyes lifting her up. She giggled and gurgled and smiled.

"I wish daddy was here to see this," I mumbled and she frowned.

"But that's okay because mommy's here pretty girl!" I exclaimed, elevating her again. She repeated the faces then I saw confusion wash over her face, followed by a grunt. I knew what time it was: poopy time. I sighed and waited for her to finish before walking to get the baby bag. I came back to Kyden wailing. She hates being dirty.

"Shh Momma's baby. I'm right here," I cooed and set her on the changing table. Being a pro, I whisked through changing a diaper and popped a warm bottle in her mouth. Rocking her back and forth while singing, Kyden was out. I laid her down, being exhausted from my day with my daughter. And honestly, she was good company. But now I wanted Cody. It was 9 already, and still no sign of him. I decided to take a shower, trying to calm my anxious mind.

When I stepped out, I heard the door open, and Cody came in. I was standing there, naked, while applying lotion.

"Damn... What'd I do to deserve this?" Cody smirked and I laughed sarcastically. I walked and pulled one of his shirts over my head, watching him bite his lower lip. I wanted to jump on him, but I used my self control, and refrained.

"Nothing. I'm going to bed," I sighed getting into my bed and checking my phone. Miss call: Eva. I slid my thumb across the screen to call her back.

"Hi babe!" Her and Danielle chirped in my ear and I groaned.

"Are y'all together... Without me... Again?" I trailed off and asked. I hate feeling like they're getting close without me. Cody stripped in front of me and I watched biting on my lip. He knew what he was doing.

"Y- yes. But before you start, let me just say we tried to call you. We miss our Alli cat!" Eva whined and I laughed.

"I miss my babies too. How are my other babies?" I asked as my breath hitched. Cody started nibbling on my earlobe, and somehow found his way to rub my nipple.

"They're good! They ate a lot today which is good. And as for Krystin, she's great," Dani responded.

"Cody stop," I mumbled before returning to the conversation. "That's great! I spent all day with Kyden because sir douchebag over here left me," I frowned. I shouldn't have said that because now Cody had all his weight on me and slid his fingers into my sex. I bucked my hips, but slid back, trying to talk to my best friends.

"Sorry babe. We wanted to come over, but like I said, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE," Eva scolded and I bucked my hips again as Cody moved faster.

"St-stop Cody! Shit!" I yelled trying to get away. I heard them laughing and joking around.

"We'll talk to y'all nasty asses tomorrow," Eva sighed finally catching her breath. Cody moved his lips down to my lady part and slid his tongue in. I was getting pissed off.

"Okay. Kyden has an appointment tomorrow, so I'll call y'all and tell y'all how it went! I love you guys, a whole lot," I smiled into the phone before moaning his name. They laughed again and replied "WE LOVE YOU TOO BABYGIRL!"

I grimaced and pulled Cody's head from between my legs.

"I said stop," I grunted turning over, trying to sleep.

"I don't want to. Come on babe," he whined and sucked my earlobe.

"No Cody. I'm not gonna say it again. I don't know how you think you can leave for a whole 8 hours, not telling me if you were okay, and come home expecting to get some?! No buddy, sorry," I scolded and felt him wrap his arms around me. I politely removed them.

"Babe," he whispered. I didn't move an inch. "Baby come on, don't be like that," he whimpered and flipped me over to face him. I frowned at the sight of his hurt blue eyes.

"No Cody. You have officially pissed me off. We were supposed to be together today. And not only that, but you didn't even say hi to your daughter. First thing you did was beg for some ass. You fucking pig," I cursed him, and he flinched at my choice of words.

"I don't know what you want from me anymore..." He trailed off, searching my eyes.

"You what?" I snapped and stood up.

"I don't know what you want anymore! Why do you always have to be with me?!" He yelled. I hung my head low. I annoy him.

"So, I'm annoying you?" I shyly asked.

"No. I wanna be around you too. But babe... I don't know," he sighed and tugged his hair.

"What the fuck Cody? You don't know if I annoy you?! Please fucking forgive me, but I was kidnapped. I haven't seen you in three months, and this is what you want to do? Argue?! Please fucking forgive me for wanting to be with my husband!" I yelled back.

"You know what?! I'm here! I'm here right now! And now that I am here, you don't wanna do anything!" He screamed making me jump.

"Fuck you right now Cody. I cannot believe you. What happened to my husband? Hell, I don't know who you are anymore. I want that Cody that gave me my ring back last night! I want the Cody that sang our daughter to sleep! Where is that Cody that I fell in love with?!" I shouted back pulling some sweat pants on.

"HERE! IM RIGHT HERE!" He hollered.

"You are Cody. You are here. You're here physically. But mentally and emotionally, our bond isn't the same. I feel like you're blocking me out, and we can never talk anymore. It's always just sex for the past three days. I want to connect again baby. I wanna click. But obviously, you don't. I can't believe you," I sighed as I grabbed some sandals, and slid them on.

"Where are you going?" He said tugging my wrist and stopping me before I left.

"Uhm, we are going to Eva's for tonight," I answered pulling away. I went into Kyden's room and picked her up swiftly. She was crying because her mommy and daddy were screaming. Grabbing her bag, my purse, and keys, I headed to the door.

"Please do not leave me here again," he pleaded with his eyes watering as I stood in front of him.

"And why not Cody?" I asked searching his eyes as I felt a tear fall from my own eye.

"Because I love you Allison. I do," he answered.

"And for some reason, that's not good enough anymore," I scoffed and tried to move past him.

"Then what is? I'll make it better, just tell me," he said hugging me. I melted to his touch, but I need some space to myself. Me and the girls.

"Babe, I want you back. I know we both went through for those three months, but I need you back Cody. I don't even want you back, I need you. Sometimes, talking to you after dealing with Kyden is the only thing that keeps me sane, well was. And when you talk to me, I forget about all that trauma that happened. But since I've been back, it's like I feel complete for a little while, but then you go back to this new Cody. I have no idea who the fuck he is, but he has gotta go. I don't like him," I sobbed, barely audible as I cried.

"I'm so sorry baby. That Cody is gone, from now on. I need you to be with me. I can't lose you again. I'll stop putting a wall up. I have no excuse for acting like I have been, none. Just please, don't give up on me yet. I can't live without you baby. I'm not annoyed by you. It's just taking me a while to get used to you and Kyden being back. And I couldn't imagine life without y'all, and I'm happy y'all are here now. Safe. With me. As a family," he sobbed into my shoulder, Kyden in between us. And for the first time in a long time, it was silent. I listened as all three of our heart beats pounded in unison.

"You hear that?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He smirked on my shirt.

"It is," I said pulling away. He gave me a confused and shocked look.

"Wh- I thought y-you were staying? Please don't leave me," he croaked.

"Baby, we need space. It'll only be for tonight. I'll come back an hour before Kyden's appointment so we can talk. I promise," I smiled and he nodded then sighed.

"Okay, I'll be thinking about you," he whispered as he hugged me and kissed our daughter's cheek lightly.

"What? No kiss for me?" I pouted and he chuckled.

"There's always kisses for you. There always will be," he said huskily and captured my lips. I quickly moved my tongue into his mouth, before he dominated the kiss. I pulled away, not wanting to end up having sex.

"And that's the you that I miss. I love you baby," I whispered and slid out of the door before he had a chance to reply.

A/N: Well... What do you think about the "New Cody"? Picture of all four of the babies on the side, they are adorable?! Please comment and vote! I seriously need a co-writer for this next book, and I'm really excited about it! So, if you can help with a werewolf/bwwm book, pleeeeeaaaaassssseee inbox me! Love you guys! Until next time...

~CasuallyMe