Chapter 24: I Missed You

A/N: Just to clarify some things, Alli did leave Cody. This was not a dream. She left with Derek, and took Kyden with her. I'll be sure to tell you all whenever a character is dreaming or not from now on. I made this an early update, just because I got 13 comments on the last chapter, and that is amazing! I have the best readers. Anyways, please continue to read. Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe.

!~* Cody's POV *~!

3 months. 90 days. 12 weeks since I've seen Allison and Kyden. I lay in my bed, face soaked with tears. I haven't showered in 3 months. I haven't gotten out of this bed in 3 months. Shawn and David have to bring me food. I refuse to live life without my wife and my daughter.

"Cody, come on. We couldn't find her, she's gone... Get up," I heard Shawn say as he came through my door.

"No Shawn. I'm not living without her," I snapped back.

"You think this isn't hurting us either?! Thats my baby sister, fucktard! It hurts us too! And you think I'm bad, my wife is fucking crying as we speak! It's not just you Cody!" Shawn yelled back at me.

"Cody, she's gone. No one knows where she is. Get up," David said encouraging me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" I yelled throwing a vase that held Alli's flowers from our wedding. I guess Shawn and David left because I heard my door slam. I went straight back to crying.

I can't believe she left me like that. I've had 3 months to let it soak in, and I still haven't grasped it. I thought she loved me? No doubt, I still love her with all my heart. She's all I can think about. Even though she hurt me so much, I still love her. If anything, this time that we've been apart has made me want her more.

It's about 10 o'clock at night now, I guess. I can't really tell the difference between day and night. I just lay here, crying. My stomach starts growling, but I ignore it. I'm not getting up or going anywhere unless she's here with me. Her and my gorgeous daughter.

"Cody..." I heard her say. I hear stuff like this all the time. I get my hopes up, thinking that it's her, and it never is.

"Cody..." The voice repeated. I turned over in my bed and saw her face. I turned on the light so I could see better.

"Allison?" I asked rubbing my eyes. I'm dreaming, I know I am.

"It's me baby. And Kyden," she smiled so sweetly at me. I jumped out of the bed and caressed my hand over her cheek. It's really her. I wrap my arms around her waist and put my head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Oh my gosh baby. I have missed you so much," I said into her shoulder as my eyes still flooded with water.

"I know... I'm so sorry that I left. I only did it so no one would get hurt," she whispered and I could hear her crying.

"You hurt me... A lot. I told you that I would protect you," I scoffed, pulling away and walking off.

"Cody! Please just hear me out," she pleaded. I looked into her chocolate eyes and sighed. I still am in love with her. There's no way around it.

"Okay... I'll listen," I nodded taking a seat on the bed.

"Well... He said he was going to kill me and Kyden in front of you, just so you could remember it, and hurt. I would've done anything, I just didn't want you to deal with that for the rest of your life. So when I kissed him, I - I felt nothing. I was just trying to do what was best. When we left, he took us back to Croatia. Kyden and I were forced to live in a dark room that was damp. She would get colds and get very sick sometimes. He touched on me, and probed. But I never once slept with him. All I could think about was you. Cody; I swear that was like a living hell. I never want to leave again," she threw herself at me and I cuddled her.

"Please, please forgive me. I want to be with you so much. Please take me back," she sobbed into my chest.

"It's okay baby. I still love you. I'm so sorry you had to do all of that... I never intended for you to get hurt, or Kyden. That really tears me up, babe. I missed you so much. I just laid here, hoping and praying you would come back to me. You're- our daughter and you are my whole world. Do you know that?" I asked, engulfing her in another hug her scent intoxicating me.

"Of course Cody. You and Kyden are my whole being. You know I love you," she frowned, cupping my face, swiftly kissing my lips. Just that alone had me ready to make love to her.

I nodded, standing, and picking Kyden up. She's gotten so big. Her hair was now curly and fluffy. Her face lit up when she saw her daddy.

"Hi baby! I missed you so much," I sobbed and the tears came harder. I pulled her into my chest as Alli came and hugged me too. All one happy family again.

I laid Kyden down after about 30 minutes of standing there and hugging so she could sleep.

"I'm gonna go shower. You wanna-... Never mind," I sighed.

"No! I uhhmm..." She trailed off.

"Just because I was gone for 3 months, doesn't mean that we have secrets. No More Secrets, remember? Just- tell me," Alli smiled moving closer to me. I was burning up. I still think she's the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. She is absolutely perfect. Everything. Her hair, clothes, that body that throws me into a trance, all of it is perfect.

"Do you- uhmm... Do you wanna join me? You- you know. In the uhh... Shower?" I cleared my throat, my voice has never gone that high.

"I would love to," she smiled at me, and I lead her to the bathroom.

"You don't know how much I've cried... Like I haven't moved since the second you ran down those stairs," I admitted as I started the shower.

"Me too... I felt so empty for so long. I wanted nothing more than to be back here with you," Alli said.

"I miss your lips so much," I whispered as I trailed my thumb across her quivering bottom lip. I just want to be inside of her.

"I miss your lips too. So much," she shuttered. I couldn't take the tension between us, so I grasped her lips with mine. I moaned the second she opened up and gave me entrance. I have missed this so much.

*~! Alli's POV !~*

He kissed me. Finally after 3 months I felt his lips that I have yearned for so long on mine. A ball formed in the pit of my stomach like it did the first time I kissed him. I was so nervous, and still am nervous right now.

My arms wrapped around his neck as he massaged my parted lips with his. A moan escaped from the back of my throat and he pulled away.

"I uhmm... I'm sorry. I can do better. Just give me.. 5 seconds?" He looked at me and held up 5 fingers. He is so cute when he's embarrassed.

"FUCK CODY. Okay, uhmm... Can we uhh- can we try that ag-again?" He stuttered and looked me deep in the eye.

"It was fine Cody..." I giggled and intertwined our hands.

"I don't wanna be just fine... I uhmm... Okay, again?" He asked once more, and I nodded. He smashed his lips into mine swirling his tongue around mine. I moaned again letting him know I'm enjoying this. He nibbled at my bottom lip, and I lost it.

"Off," I mumbled between kisses.

"What?" He mumbled back.

"Off. Take it all off," I whispered against his lips. It didn't take 2 seconds for us to be naked in front of each other. I gasped taking in all of his glory. Even after 3 months, he still held the same stature, except his hair was above his shoulders and held by a headband, which he told me Shawn threw at him one day.

I pressed my lips onto my husband's and we step in the shower, not breaking it. As soon as the warm water hits our back, Cody slams me into the wall. Not like slamming me, but pushing me on it. He gives me his best kiss full of desperation. I know he's desperate for me, but he doesn't know how desperate I am for him.

"I want you so bad Cody. I've never missed anyone this much in my whole life," I pause and smash my lips back into his. He picked me up so I was straddling him. He ground our bottom halves together.

"Shit," he mumbled and I giggled still kissing his lips against the wall. He captured a nipple in his mouth. He knows exactly what he's doing. Massaging it with the tip of his tongue made me flip out. He moved to the other one and swirled his tongue around it. Then he slid his tongue down to my heated lady part.

"I haven't tasted you in so long," he whispered heating it up even more.

"Shit Cody," I mumbled in pure bliss. He slid his tongue in and did wonders. His tongue danced around hitting every spot. I screamed a pleasure filled shrill as he continued. He bit on the walls surrounding it, which released another moan. He came up for a little and dipped back down.

"I'm gonna c-c-ahhh!" I screamed. Cody licked it all up and came back to my lips.

"You taste better and better every time," he said kissing me deeply. His member was poking me, and I just wanted him in me.

"Now Cody," I whispered barely, still recovering from my underground pleasure.

"What was that?" He teased.

"Cody, do it. Now," I said a little louder.

"Tell me what you want. Louder," he chuckled as he brushed his member by mine.

"FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled practically waking up the whole neighborhood.

"Your wish is my command, love," he said and slid into me. My lips quivered as I adjusted to his size again, getting reacquainted. Fuck, it's been forever. I screamed and Cody grunted. He started slow and steady, making my knees complete jello.

"Shit I've missed you," he moaned in my ear and sucked on my earlobe.

"Faster babe," I barely got out. He moved faster, going deeper. I have never used as many curse words as I did then. He just felt so right in me. He moved even faster and I closed my eyes to savor this moment. Even faster, he went.

"AGGHHHH!" He yelled as we both reached our climax after about 20 minutes of this burning pleasure.

"SHIT!" I yelled and we both came.

"You are so amazing baby," he whispered to me as we stepped out and dried each other off.

"God, I miss you," I say back. He picked me up swiftly in one motion and carried me to the bed. He handed me one of his t-shirts, and I slid it on.

"Baby?" I called looking up at him.

"Yes?"

"I'm so in love with you, it's unreal," I whispered pecking his sweet lips.

"I'm in love with you more than I can describe. And even though we've been apart, I still love you more than I ever have," he admitted kissing me again.

"So... What about Derek?" He asked breaking the silence after about 10 minutes of cuddling.

"He's dead," I shrugged without remorse.

"He's what?!"

"He died. One day he went to get some drugs, but I took the money out his wallet. I knew if he didn't have it with him, the dealer would shoot or beat him," I sighed and snuggled closer to Cody.

"Oh... Well I'm glad that you and my daughter are back safe with me. I missed you so much," he said. "I mean- I know I've said that a lot... It's just I just- I uhmm..." He tried and I kissed him passionately.

"I know, I feel the same way," I grinned.

I fell asleep in the right man's arms. I've missed him. And now we can be back together. As one happy family. Tomorrow I get to see my best friends and my god-kids. I cannot wait. Danielle and Eva have been looking for me this whole time, according to Cody. Shawn and David even flew to Croatia, but couldn't find me. I miss them. I miss my parents and most of all, I miss Jace and Destiny. I cannot wait until tomorrow.

A/N: YAAAAAAY! They're back! Please comment, vote, and follow me! I follow everyone back. Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe.