Chapter 12: Hawaii

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my best friend @xxjoeydaniellexx! Go follow her and read her books. They're amazing. Oh, and this is kind of a filler. Nothing major, but next chapter, we'll get somewhere in this story, lol. Sorry if I'm boring y'all, but it'll get better! (:

!~* Cody's POV *~!

It's been a week since Alli and I talked about the Hawaii trip, and now the day is here. Alli hasn't slept over since the last time, which was fine with me because I still get to see her everyday. Our parents were real good about letting us be together. Partially because her father and my father are friends, and also because they understood we love each other. Both of our parents fell in love with one another around our age also.

I finally pulled up at Alli's house to make sure she was done packing and all of that.

"Hey Jace! You ready?" I asked as he opened the door.

"Yeah bro," he responded. I chuckled and did our little handshake. I take one day out of the week now and spend it with Jace. He told me how Trent never spent time with him, and really just came to see Alli, and I don't wanna be like that. I'm not like that.

"Uhmm, Alli's upstairs in her room. But- be careful, she's crying," Jace told me truthfully.

"What? Why is she crying?" I asked sincerely. WHY IS MY BABY CRYING?! Is what I really wanted to ask. But he's a little kid.

"Beats me. She's a woman," Jace said laughing and walking away. Jace had the same sarcasm and charisma that I did so I laughed to myself, then headed to Alli's room.

"Knock knock, can I come in?" I asked quietly. She got up and unlocked the door. I stood there as tears streamed down her face. Why is my baby crying, and who made her cry?

*!~ Alli's POV ~!*

I opened the door to see a concerned Cody looking at me with hurt eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me," he said as I buried my head into his chest, and inhaled his scent. He pulled me over to one of the couches in my room, and set me on his lap.

"Babe, spill. What's wrong?" He asked again.

"I... I... I was just thinking about how young we are. I mean, you turn 17 tomorrow and I turn 17 next week," I answered, still sobbing.

"Okay? What's the problem with that?" He asked taking my hand in his and kissing it.

"Well... We're just so young, and in love already. I just want us to be together for the rest of our lives, but that's a long time from now, and I don't want you to get tired of me. I don't wanna get annoying to you, and get on your nerves. I just-" I tried but he shut me up with a kiss. This kiss was deep and passionate. It was spicy too, and moved at a fast pace. Cody dangled over me after we finished.

"Who am I going to Hawaii with?" He huskily whispered still on top of me.

"Uhmm... Me and my family?" I answered, unsure.

"Right. And who have I said 'I love you' to for the past 3 and 1/2 months?" He asked again.

"Me?" I replied.

"Okay. So why is it so hard for you to believe that I love you?" He questioned once more. I thought about it. I did have a hard time believing that he loved me. I mean, I trust him 100% and all of his actions say that he loves me. But why am I not believing it.

"I-I guess when you put it like that... I don't know," I trailed off. He sat up and set me on the couch, then he got on the floor on one knee and looked in my eyes.

"Baby, I don't know what it'll take for you to actually believe me. I have done nothing for you not to believe me. Just please listen and hear everything I have to say. Okay?" He paused and waited for my response. I nodded my head because at this point, nothing was really able to come out of my mouth.

"Okay. Babe, I love you so much that it's scary sometimes. Sometimes when I'm in my room all by myself, I cry. I cry because I remember your face that day Jessica kissed me. I cry when I remember that day I woke up at the hospital, and you looked so hurt. I cry because I remember that I have the power to break your heart, and I NEVER want to do that. I wish somebody that was actually worthy enough to love you fell in love with you, instead of me: Cody Anderson, formally known as the 'heartbreaker'. I wish you knew nothing about my past. No, better yet, I wish I didn't have a past. I want to love you for the rest of my life. As long as my chest is rising and falling, I'll be falling more and more in love with you. I love you with ALL of my heart Alli, baby. I will never hurt you. You're my everything. You and your family, Eva and even Danielle and her boyfriend mean EVERYTHING to me. Y'all are the reason I wake up everyday. But more importantly, you're the one that introduced me to all these people. I want to marry you Allison Cooper, and I swear to you, in 366 days, ya know cause tomorrow's my birthday (October 21st in case y'all were lost), I will buy you a wedding ring. And in 372 days (October 27 her 18th birthday) I will propose to you. Okay baby? That's only a year and a week more until we get to spend our lives together. I love you so much. And the thought of me losing you is too much to bear. Do you believe me now Allison? I have poured my entire heart out to you, please tell me you believe me baby," Cody said as he too had tears rolling down his cheek. I looked at him with tears in my eyes also.

"Yes baby. I believe you. And I love you so much," I said as he jumped up excitedly and did a fist pump, and yelled "YES!", then picked me up and spun me around while kissing me. I couldn't stop giggling. I can imagine the rest of my life with this man. He's simply amazing.

*!~ Cody's POV ~!*

We landed in Hawaii 10 hours after I spilled my heart out to Allison. I don't think anyone understands how much I love her.

By the time we got there, it was about 6 o'clock because of the time change and stuff. The sun was just setting as we moved the last of our luggage into our hotel room.

"Did you bring enough clothes?" I asked Alli sarcastically and chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck softly.

"Yes, I did," she responded followed by a giggle.

"So, I want to take you out on the beach with all the other couples, okay?" I asked Alli kissing her neck again. I'm really happy her parents let us book a hotel room just for us because if not... Lets just say it wouldn't be something they wanna see all the time...

"Okay. But if you keep kissing my neck like that, you might get your present a day early, pretty boy," she purred at me. I laughed lightly to myself and kissed her neck again. She turned and punched me as I flinched.

"Okay okay for real baby, I'm done," I said laughing.

Me, Alli, David, Danielle, Shawn, and Eva were strolling down the beach with our separate significant other.

"Thank you so much baby," Alli said and kissed my cheek.

"For what?" I asked obliviously.

"For all of this. I am never letting you pay for something like this ever again, so you better live it up!" She said, laughing. I picked her up and set her on my back.

"Baaaaaaaabe, let me worry about the money okay? I've got it. You have nothing to worry about," I said still piggy backing her.

"Babe, I know. It's just that we have a ton of unnecessary money too. I have no problem spending some. I don't want your parents thinking I use you," she replied. I sighed and set her down.

"Okay baby. Look at me one more time," I said and looked at her deep in the eye.

"I know your parents have money. But I am supposed to be the provider. And my parents would never think that you use me. My parents adore you. They probably talk about you more than I do, and that's about 95% of everything that comes out of my mouth. Just let me worry about the money; and I swear if I need help, I'll ask you. Deal?" I asked again.

"Deal..." She said kissing my lips. She tried to pull away after a short time, but I pulled her back. We rolled over a couple of times until I heard a familiar voice, and got off of her.

"Oh what a surprise. I'm glad we saw the hoe and the heartbreaker together again. Isn't this a pleasant surprise, Trent?" I heard her snobby voice say. Alli got up before I could and got in Jessica's face.

"Why are y'all here?!" She snapped.

"Is there a law that says we couldn't be?" Trent said mocking my voice.

"Talk to my girlfriend like that one more time, and you'll never see the light of day again," I said clenching my fist and getting in Trent's face.

"Why do you guys end up everywhere we are? Why do you continuously follow us?" Alli asked getting even more serious.

"Oh darling, don't flatter yourself. We're here because we want to be," Jessica responded.

"Oh really? Because last time I checked you two hated each other? And also, I know y'all shot Cody. Some how, some way. I know you did it," Alli pushed Jessica, grabbed my hand and walked away.

"Wait? They shot me?" I asked making her stop walking.

"Yes Cody. I think they did. I heard them talking about how 'plan b didn't work' and saying they were gonna end us once and for all," Alli answered honestly.

"Okay. Well the only thing my dad could do was hire those guards. But I promise I won't let anyone come between us," I smiled and kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We, of course, had to go shopping. Due to Alli's obsession with clothes, we were there for like 2 hours. I even let her pay for some stuff, because she refused to talk to me if I didn't.

"Babe?" I said to Alli.

"Yes?" She said, then turned and smiled. That smile warms my heart so much.

"What's your favorite song right now?" I asked. I knew it would be either One Direction, Mac Miller, or her new thing: Fall Out Boy.

"Best Song Ever by One Direction! Duhh," she said as a matter-of-factly.

"Maybe it's the way she walked straight into my heart and stole it. Through the doors and past the guards. Just like she already owned it!" I sang and twirled her around. The people were smiling really big at us. We danced around a little, and then finished shopping.

We returned FINALLY to the hotel around 9, and we were holding hands and laughing while walking down the hallway.

"Oh, hi! I was just looking for you guys," my mom said.

"What's up mom?" I asked.

"Well, I just wanted to walk and talk with Alli... If that's alright with her?" She said and glanced over at Alli.

"Sure! Babe, can you just throw these in the room. I'll see you later," she said pecking my cheek and handing me the bags.

"I love you guys!" I shout as they walked away.

*~! Alli's POV *~!

"I see you like to shop just like me," Mrs. Anderson said coming through the comfortable silence.

"I do! I think we should go together someday," I said and smiled at her.

"We should! But anyways, I kinda wanted to talk to you. Ya know, just to get to know you," she said and hugged be a bit as we stopped at a restaurant that was in the hotel. Right on cue, because I'm hungry. We take a seat almost immediately and I just stared at her.

I looked and just took in her features. She has brown hair with a few highlights, just like Mr. Anderson, so it's a wonder how Cody has blond hair?! Her eyes are a light hazel, to match her hair perfectly. Mrs. Anderson also has perfect teeth, to match her perfect curvaceous body.

"Uhm, sorry for staring. You're just super gorgeous..." I trail off.

"Why thank you Hun! I think you are also. So tell me about who Alli really is. I only know what Cody and your mom have told me. But now that I have you alone, I wanna know more," she said with a smile.

"Well... We moved here from Tennessee. And honestly, I wouldn't ever go back. Only thing I miss there is my family. I'm in all advanced classes, that's the way Cody and I ended up together. Some people say I'm a bit 'feisty', but I don't think so. I have parents, as every child should. But not many children get to have mom's and dad's. Moms and dads actually take care of you, as mine do. I love them with all my heart. And as you know also I have a little brother who I adore. He's my own little best friend, but Cody seems 'cool' to him now. Hahaha! My birthday is October 27th. My favorite color is pink. I plan on becoming a pediatrician (children's doctor) and owning my own office by 23 to kind of keep the family tradition. Aaaaaanddd... I love One Direction!" I said and smiled. She looked at me kind of weird.

"You remind me so much of myself, it's scary..." She trailed off.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Well, when Steve and I were younger, he used to act like Cody. I moved here from Tennessee too, actually. But when I moved, I did NOT like my husband. You know how sarcastic and funny they think they are," she paused and I nodded and giggled.

"Yeah, well. I was you. I had to fix Mr. Anderson up because he was a mess! But when we started dating, we both fell in love. And I know most parents would look down on their kids for being so young and in love, but we can't be hypocritical. We did the same things you guys are doing. I just want you to be careful. I know tomorrow's his birthday and all so I know what's gonna happen," she said I laughed so hard because she was right on target.

"Birthday sex. Birthday sex!" She sang. My mouth fell wide open.

"Girl, I know me some Jeremiah!" She said only adding to my laughter.

"But yeah, I'm being serious though. If you do end up, you know, pregnant or something I'll be here through the whole thing. And I know Cody and my husband will be too. They adore you as much as I do," she said as the food came out. We just sat and talked like we already had been. I love Cody's mom. She's so funny and gorgeous. And I do see her in myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi babe!" I say coming into our hotel room.

"Took you long enough. I missed you," he said pecking me then kissing my neck.

"Cody. Stop." I protested.

"UGGHH. Okay. Did you have fun with my mom?" He asked hopefully.

"I sure did. She's so funny! And she's gorgeous too! I've never been super close to her, but I noticed today. We act a lot a like," I answered flopping down on the bed.

"Yeah I know. That's what scares me. Two of you," Cody said and fake shivered at his own words. I punched him playfully in the arm.

"Shut up," I said walking to shower.

I did my business, and found Cody waiting for me in the bed. He smiled and patted the spot next to him.

"You were gone a whole 3 hours, so I decided to go ahead and take a shower," he said as I laid down next to him.

"Okay... Now shut up and hold me so I can sleep," I said kissing him. He held me tight around the waist.

"Goodnight princess. I love you," he spoke out and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too," I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh and Cody?" I said looking up at him. He was half way asleep.

"Yeah babe?"

"Prepare for the best day ever tomorrow," I said and sucked on his earlobe. Then I fell asleep on under his warm arm.

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter. I might add one more later. Comment with suggestions or inbox me. Also, if you don't vote, I don't know if people actually like this story. And don't forget to read @xxJoeyDaniellexx! Her books are awesome like her. There's a random picture of Cody's parents on the side with the new One Direction video. Yes, I am a directioner. AND one last thing, I made a new cover... I promise I'll make a better one in the future. Or if you know how to make covers, PLEASE inbox me or comment. Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe