Hotel Mishap Gone Good

Anna's POV...

We walk into this seafood place that I can't even pronounce. We take our seats: Alex sitting in between Louis and Harry, Daisy in between Louis and Zayn, and me between Niall and Liam.

A middle-aged waitress comes to take our order. Niall as usuall get a lot of food, but no one is surprised.

We talk about random things; like who our first kiss was, who are third grade teacher was, and if we had three wishes what would they be.

"I'd wish for this summer to never end," Harry says sneaking a glance at Alex who is taking a sip of her tea and doesn't notice. If only she saw what I saw. There next to her was a boy in love, and everyone saw it but her.

***

Daisy's POV

While walking back I think to myself how happy I am to have tripped over Anna's feet today.

"Hey," Zayn wispers in my ear pulling me from my thoughts.

I look at him thinking," I could get lost in those eyes."

"Likewise," Zayn says again making me realize I just said that out loud.

My face gets so red I can feel heat radiating off my body.

"Hahaha sorry."

I look up and see Anna and Niall infront of us holding hands and laughing. Then I look back and see Louis and Liam smiling at how cozing and affectinate Harry and Alex are getting.

****

We return back to the hotel and as I leave, Anna calls, " Hey why don't you just stay with us Daisy, we've got enough room."

"Okay," I say mentally thanking her.

She sees my expresion and wispers into my ear as we all get into the elevator, " No prob babe."

Anna's POV

"Guys why don't we watch a movie," Niall says after we step into the room.

Everyone agrees...

****

We watched 3 movies before everyone but Niall and I fell sleeping.

"I'm so hungry," Niall and I both say laughing quietly trying not wake everyone up.

As we head to the kitchen I look back to see Alex curled up against Harry and Daisy laying n Zayn. All I can think about is how you may plan things a certain way but fate always comes in a ruins your plans. But in this case fate has ruined them in a good way.

I love how all things work out in the end but you're still totally surprised by the outcome.

***

Niall takes the ice cream out and pulls out two spoons. We sit there talking and eating for which seems like forever, when out of the blue his lips are against mine and my mind is filled with so many thoughts.

He pulls away leaving a stinging sensation on my lips.

"What was that for?" I ask blushing so much that he smiles a takes my hand into his.

"At dinner you mentioned how you have never had your first kiss, and how you wanted it to be a surprise when it did happen."

We'll it sure was a surprise and I loved it, and longed for more. I just sat there thinking that Niall Horan from One Direction was my first kiss. Who knew, right?

"Are you alright." Niall asked with a worried ecpression on his face. That's when I realized I got lost in my thoughts and was just staring at him.

"Yeah, I'm great."

"Well good night Anna, see you in the morning," he was saying turning away before I spantaneously (wow Alex has rubbed off on me)

grabbed his arm, spun him around, and kissed him once more missing the way it made me feel.

Right then, kissing Niall, all worries and fears left my mind. I was living in the moment, as Alex always says.

I sadly pulled away, "Good night babe," I said walking to my room, smiling and leaving him standing hoping he felt the way I did. But the truth is I had no idea how I felt, about anything.

*********

Well I hope you like it as much as i did...... srry its so short by the way....also srry for such a late update....

Ive been disracted by One Direction and their new song and video.....ahhhh cnt wait

welll plz vote, comment, share and follow

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THX FOR READING SO FAR

Seee you soon babes