Reunion Day

Niall's POV

"Guys, this is Katherine, my sister." Anna looks at us with tears in her eyes. She then looks back at her sister and says, "Wait, I thought you were coming tomorrow?"

"Surprise. I couldn't wait to see you and well here I am." she responds. "So One Direction, wow, Anna always talked about you guys. She was in love. But I see her dream of meeting ya'll has finally come true. Anna I owe you 10 bucks."

Anna glows red and looks in my direction with a 'sorry' look. She's so cute when she's embarassed. "Hahaha, yeah so this Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Daisy." Anna introduces us.

Alexx gets up and it takes Katherine a second to recognize her. "Alex, oh my god, you have grow up so fast. You're so pretty."

"Thanks Katherine and you look great for 21,now is it?" Alex asks.

I sneak a look at Louis as his eyes widen. hehehehe....

"Yeah, I'm finally legal to drink. Been waiting forever it seems." She comes to sit down with us. "So what are you guys doing today?"

"Well we don't know yet." Louis gets a sweet smile from Katherine that makes him blush but she doesn't notice.

"Oh, well I would love to go shopping and then the beach. Sound Good?" Katherine suggests.

Everyone agrees and goes their separate ways to get ready. I give Anna a quick kiss and head off.

Anna's POV

"I saw that." Katherine brings her bags into the room behind me and the girls.

"Yeah their dating. So are Alex and Harry, and Zayn and I," Daisy answers her.

"Awww, Alex your dream came true too...awww Anna I'm so happy for you." Katherine has tears in her eyes.

"Group hug," Alex says as we hug eachother.

*****

"Ladies, let's go, Zayn says outside the door.

"Coming babe." Daisy walks out followed by Alex, me, and Katherine.

As we walk outside, paps greet us at the door, no surprise there.

I go to take Katherine's hand but can't find her. I look around. Where is she??? My heart is pounding....

As I look back, I see Louis pulling her close and guiding her through the crowd. Fans are screaming for the boys as we get into the van.

****

Zayn's POV

Driving to the mall, everyone becomes more familar with Katherine and by the time we get there its like we are all best friends and for Lou maybe even more. Seems like the lad fancies our Anna's older sister......

Everyone goes there different ways and I'm finally left alone with Daisy. She is wearing a blue dress which I can't keep my eyes off. She looks more beautiful every time I see her.

"Zayn, what are you looking at?" She cuts me off guard. I play is cool.

"I'm looking at my beautiful girlfriend." She blushes. Nice Zayn.

We walk into Belks, her pulling me towards the dressing room.....

*****

Louis' POV

Liam and I stay with Anna, Niall, and Katherine as the others go somewhere else. We walk into a shoe store. Anna and Katherine are talking while Niall is pratically glued to Anna's hip. I head over to talk to Liam.

"Hey Payno." He looks up from admiring some hightops he found. He catches me looking at Katherine. "Could you make it more obvious Lou?" He shakes my shoulders. Oh man, I hope she didn't noticed....ugh come on Louis...stop being so weird.

They walk towards us and Anna says," Are you guys ready to get something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm starving." Katherine says at the same time I do. She giggles...ugh her giggle is even cute.

*****

Harry's POV

After going into many stores, Alex and I finally sit down and wait to her from everyone else.

"So Harry, tell me something no one knows about you? Anything?"

I think for a second, "Ummmm. Well I've never believed in love at first sight...." I pause "Until I saw you."

She is blushing more than ever...her eyes leave mine and she looks away to hide her red cheeks.

I lean in and bring her eyes to look at me once more, before I crash my lips to hers. Her shock soon disappears as we getting closer and closer. I stand up and pull her into the alley that leads to the bathroom. It's several minutes before her phone rings pulling us apart.

The taste of her sweet lipgloss lingers on my lips.

"Hello," she answers.

"Okay, we're coming, bye." She starts to talk but I cut her off by kissing her harder this time.

Alex's POV

I answer my phone, it's Anna. We gotta meet up for food.

"Okay, we're coming, bye." I hang up.

"So..." Harr cuts me off. His lips pressed harder this time, yet still very graceful. He pulls me closer unil there is no space left between us.

He finally pulls away for air and that's when I put my hand over his mouth so I can talk without him interrupting again.

"We have to go eat." He looks sad but nods. As we leave the alley he takes my hand and kisses my cheek before we meet up with the others.

*****

Anna's POV

Dinner was great and I'm so happy to have my sister with me. It's been so long and I thought would lose that bond we always had, but no. It's like she never left.

"Are you ready?" Alex pulls me to the bathroom to change into our bathingsuits.

"Sorry." I turn around to see Louis and Katherine laughing and holding eachother. If I'm not mistaken; Lou seems to have a little crush on my sister....

We head down to the beach. It's now night so it's kinda hard to see where I'm going, until I run into a really big but soft tree. Atleast I think it's a tree.....