Who's Katherine???

Heyyyy and srryyyy for such a late update.... well here ya go loveys.....plz comment, vote, share, or jst read....ok ok here it is

Anna's POV

"Sooooo....what was that all about?" Daisy pulls me into our room. I didn't want to leave Niall but I was forced.

"Well..." Im cut off when Alex walks in with tears in her eyes. I decide to change the subject....

"Alex, what's wrong?" Her emotion is unreadable until she begins to speak which lightens the mood.

"Harry told me he loved me...." Daisy and I looked at her as she begins to cry again.

"Wait then why are you crying?" Daisy scoots closer to her on the bed.

"Because who knew that the Harry Styles would ever fall in love with me? I sure didn't. And what's so special and lovable about me. He could have any girl he wants and he chose me." She was full blow tears now.

"Alex, he loves you because you're amazing and what's not to love? You're beautiful, funny, caring, and smart. He's lucky that you love him." She looked at me before engulfing me into her signiture bear hug that left you breathless yet somehow sad.

Daisy's POV

After Alex was calm and had stopped crying, I started to bring the conversation back to what happened with Anna and Niall.

"So Anna...." Her phone started ringing...ughhh

She answered it and it was a girl but I didn't recognize her voice.

"It's Katerine," she said looking at Alex with a sad face. Who's Katherine???

Anna goes into the bathroom and all is quiet.

"Who's Katerine I finally ask?" Alex looks concerned.

"Anna's sister that she hasn't even talked to or seen since she left like 4 years ago. They weren't allowed to have any communications because of a fight between Katherine and their mom. They were so close growing up and when Katherine left, Anna was never the same. She was missing something and if you really knew her you could tell. It broke my heart to see my best friend so sad, until we found out about the boys and that spark was light. They made her happy again." She walks towards the window.

"Wow," is all I can manage to say. if I ever lost my sister or brother, if I had any, I would not be able to live.

Anna walks back out with no emotion on her face. She seems like she's holding it back.

"She coming here tomorrow." Is all she can say before the boys come in.

"Ladies we are just gonna order chinese tonight, okay?" Zayn says before they all look at Anna and fall silent.

Niall rushes over catching her as she falls to the ground sobbing. "Babe, what's wrong?" He has no idea.

Louis runs over rubbing Anna's back as she forms some words but fails.

Alex starts to explain everything. "Wow," is all the boys can say.

Niall returns his gaze to Anna as her phone rings. She answers and her sobs cease.

"Hey," is all I can hear Katherine say.

"Okay well see you tomorrow then. Love you too," Anna mumbles.

"She'll be here at one. Anna looks at Alex who comes over and wispers in her ear making her smile. I wish I had a best friend like Alex.

******

Louis' POV

"Chinese is here." Harry walks in carrying 4 bags of food. Niall's to blame for that.

"I'm starving." Anna says coming into the kitchen. She was doing better since earlier and kept laughing at little things Niall would say into her ear. I'm so glad they have eachother. They complete one another. I wish I had that.

***

There's a knock on the door that startles us.

Liam goes to answer it and coms back in with the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.

Anna's face goes into shock as she gets up a runs to the girl almost knocking her to the ground. After some smiling, lauging, and crying, Anna turns around to introduce us.....

FINALLY..SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE.... IM IN SCHOOL AND ITS NOT ALWAYS AS EASY...BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT... BYE AND LOVE YAAAAA