This is Not Goodbye

HERE IT IS...THE END....ITS BEEN FUN GUYS AND THANK YALL SO MUCH....ANYWAY HERE YA GOO LOVEYS....

AND PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF MY STORY!!!!

LOUIS' POV

"Come on guys, your plane leaves in 2 hours." Everyone is obviously taking their sweet little time.

"Guyyysss..." I call again and finally everyone comes from their rooms. Today the girls are going home and we are going home for a bit before flying to Australia. It's been a great summer, and I'm gonna miss the ladies, but thankfully Katherine is coming home with me and then on the rest of the tour. I'm so excited!!!!

We get to the airport, which of course is crowded by our beloved fans. After saying hi and taking some pictures, we make it inside with 30 minutes to spare. The girls flight is at 11 and ours is at 11:30. We make our way to their gate, and wait.

Anna's POV

The lady says our flight number and it's time to board the plane. I say my goodbyes to the boys and my sister before I get to him. Niall looks like he is going to cry, which makes my tears fall. I jump into his arms and I can't let go. Alex has to pry me off so we don't miss our flight. As I'm walking away I turn around and run back to Niall once more....He kisses me soft yet deeply, and holds it longer than usual. When he pulls away, he hands me an envelop, his eyes filled with sadness.

"What's this,"I ask looking into his eyes.

"It's our story, and I want to keep writing it. But don't open it until you get on the plane..." He says, his voice raspy from crying.

"Niall, don't be sad. I will see you soon...I love you." And with that I walk away only turning around one more time before walking down the hallway to the plane.

I hear a faint 'I love you Anna' but I don't turn around for fear this time I won't leave for real.

Alex's POV

"Please stay.." Harry begs me. I want to soo bad, but stupid school won't let you transfer until your second year...

"I would, but school." I answer full of my own sadness. I really don't want to leave Harry. He is the first guy to ever think, in the end, that I'm worth anything. How can I leave...? But sadly, I have to.

"Yeah, I knowww..." He is on the brink of tears when I look up at him. He doesn't have those dimples that I most absolutely love, anymore..."Just wait until we're together again, and then nothing will tear us apart." I say crying. It's time to leave, but I can't seem to move. Harry takes my hand and slides a ring on my wedding finger.. OMG whatt?

"Don't worry, it's just a promise ring...I wanna be bound to you in some way, so I know when we see each other again, you will still be mine...Also whenever you look at this ring, you'll think of me. I can't lose something that is so important to me. Alex, if I had the choice to live without you or die, then I would choose death. You keep my heart beating, and I want you, and only you forever." He finishes.

This boy is my world and he is the reason I finally believe that I'm good enough. "You're forever mine, don't forget that. I love you Harry." I lean in and kiss him gently before he pulls me closer and kisses me like he needs it to breath. We hug one last time before I grab Anna and walk with her to meet Devalyn and Daisy.

Daisy's POV

"I can't let go of you Zayn, I might break." I hug Zayn as tight as I can.

" Hey, everything's gonna be okay. I'll see you sooner than you think." Zayn kisses my forehead.

"I guess you're right, but still I can't and don't wanna not see you everyday." From the second I met him I knew that I would never wanna let him go. And now I have to...

"Daisy, this isn't goodbye." He answers my thoughts. "I love you more than anything, always..." He kisses me one more time before Devalyn grabs me..

"Wait!!!" I scream running back to Zayn. "I forgot something.

"What is it Daisy?" He holds me by the shoulders.

"I'll never forget you, and until we see each again....This.." and I kiss him hard and passionately. "I love you too.." I finally walk away and meet up with Devalyn.

Devalyn's POV

"Liam, I can't believe we have to leave. I would stay forever with you."

"But Dev, you already are forever with me. Distance means nothing, if we have love. I will love you to the end of time. You are my forever." This makes me cry, and he pulls me into his chest, and hugs me tightly.

"I love you Li," I sob into him. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. If he lets me go, I don't know what will happen. He does, but keeps his hands around my waist. Thank goodness. ...!

"I love you more than you can ever know Devalyn." He kisses me long and hard, hugs me, and lets me go. I run to Daisy's side and turn around to see a tear fall down his face. He waves goodbye as Daisy and I walk down the hallway and wait for Anna and Alex.

Anna's POV

The boys and Katherine wave to us as we get on the plane, until we can't see them any longer. We sit in our seats which are right next to each other. Alex, Daisy, and Dev start talking about college. I look out the window and think back to the beginning of the summer and how far we all have come since then.......

From meeting Daisy, to meeting One Direction, to Alex falling in love and Harry finding love, to my first kiss with Niall Horan, to finally seeing my sister after so long, to my accident and meeting Devalyn, to becoming best friends with great guys and awesome girls, to finding hope, and to realizing that this was a Hotel Mishap Gone Good, and I would do it all 'Over Again'.....

********

WELL GUYS THIS IS IT SEE YOU SOON, YES I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER, BUT IT WONT BE THE SAME..I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT... THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS.... WELL SEE YA SOON BABES...YEAH IDK WAT ELSE TO SAY..SO IM JST GONNA GO..THANKS AGAIN....

JKKKKKKK

To Alex, Devalyn, Daisy,and Katherine:

THE GREAT FRIENDS THAT I INCLUDED IN THE STORY...I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WISH YALL THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE, WHERE EVER IT MAY LEAD YOU... YALL MEAN A LOT TO ME AND THE BOYS LOVE U SO MUCH, THEY JST DONT KNW IT SPECIFICALLY YET..."BUT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, IF YOU JUST BELIEVE..." dnt lose hope on wat you want, cuz in the end it mite be wat you are meant for...YES I BELIEVE IN DESTINY...U JST HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY ENOUGH FOR IT... WELL BYE GUYS..NEVER GIVE UP...I LOVE YOU...BYYYYEEEEE