Recovered

*****

3 WEEKS LATER

Louis' POV

Anna was getting better and we really didn't talk about what happened anymore. Everything was back to normal as you can say, except Katherine and I were dating 'Finally yayyy' and Liam and Devalyn (the nurse) were dating. It was going well but summer would be over in 3 weeks, which meant the girls would go to college and us boys would be hitting the recording studio again. Katherine would be staying with me and Daisy, Anna, Alex, and Devalyn would all be going to NYU. Devalyn really fit in our group, so after Anna was all better she kinda just stayed. Liam soon fell for her.. Yeah he said He loved her but wasn't ready to say it just yet.....as for Katherine and I, I'm taking her on a date tonight and Zayn is taking Daisy on a date where he is finally gonna tell her he loves her.....so yes this summer was going to end but we will always stay together...We're a family now....

*****

SORRY ITS SO SHORT...KINDA JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AND WELL I UPDATED 3 TIMES TODAY SOO YEAH...THE MOST IVE EVER DONE...

WELL BY THE WAY THESE LAST 3 CHAPTERS ARE DEDICATED TO MY 4 AMAZING FRIENDS WHO I LUVVEEE...KATHERINE, ALEX, DEVALYN, AND DÉJÀ....I LOVE YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN...WELL BYE BABES....TTYS