Hotel Mishap Gone Good

Anna's POV...

I wake up the next morning remember last night...I kissed Niall Horan and it was well amazing.

"Anna breakfast is ready," Alex yells from the kitchen.

I go out after looking in the mirror to see everyone eating pancakes...Alex makes the best pancakes..

I sit down next to Niall and he pulls me close getting a look from everyone else. "So did we miss anything last night?" Alex says with no expression as she takes a bite of her pancake.

"No," Niall and I say too fast getting yet another look.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Zayn says looking at Daisy. He is always looking at her; you can tell they're in love. (Awwww)

"I think we should go shopping," Louis says hoping everyone agrees, which we do.

***

So the girls and I get ready and I can see they wanna ask me so bad.

"So what happened last night while we were asleep?" Daisy finally says breaking the silence.

"Well..." I felt like i was in a murder case being questioned."We kissed.." They cut me off by screaming causing five knocks on the door.

"Is everything okay in there.."Liam starts to say but Louis cuts him off, "Is someone dead?"

"Louis!" The boys gasp making us laugh.

"No were fine, just girl talk," Alex calms their nerves.

We finish getting ready....Daisy gets ready with us since we made her move her stuff into to out room...

I was wearing short blue denim shorts with a croptop....Alex wearing a a cute ligt blue summer dress.... and Daisy with white denim shorts with a dark blue tanktop.

When we walked out all the boys mouths dropped which made us laugh once more.

***

We left the hotel and got into a limo making it more obvious who we were with...

(order of seating:Harry, Alex, Anna, Niall, Louis, Daisy, Zayn, and Liam)

****

When we arrived at the mall, we were swarmed with what sounded like a 100 girls screaming....

We stepped out, each time the screams getting louder.

If we actually wanna be with these famous but beautiful boys, we were gonna have to get used to this publicity...

*********

SORRY ITS SO SHORT.... IM LEAVING FOR THE WEEKEND TO HANG OUT WITH MY FRIEND... SO I WOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TIL MONDAY

WEL I HOPE U ALL ENJOYED IT

....ILL SEE YALL SOON

luv u guys and thx for reading.... bye the way...plz vote, comment, share, and follow... thx and adios babes