Kidnapped Again....

Alex's POV

Everyone's laughing at Louis when I turn around and Anna's gone.

"Guys, Anna's gone!" Silence....

"I swear she was right next to me...Annnna!!!" Niall is panting.

*****

It's been an hour and we still can't find her. I heard a thud earlier from her but brushed it off. I was really worried and confused. We started walking back to the hotel hoping she would have made her way back her, but as we were leaving the parking lot, we heard a scream.

"Oh shit," Katherine yells. "Anna." She jumps out of the car with us right behind her. We followed the scream gor which seemed like forever. It lead us to a small and wimpering figure behind a restaurant dumpster. As it came into light we saw a girl....it was Anna. Oh My God...

"Anna." Niall was now crying, along with Katherine. I was in too much shock to move. Harry shook me but I just fell into his arms... I didn't know what to do. I felt so hopeless....

*****

Anna's POV

"Ouch." I walked into a man. "Sorry, excuse me." I began to walk away but I was pulled behind a tree and something hard hit my head before everything went black...

I woke up and I was in a chair with my hands, legs, and feet tapped. My head was wet and something was dripping from it. My vision was to blurred to see what it was but I had an headache......Wait where am I??? I looked around but only saw windows and old matresses. My vision was coming back and I saw that my head was bleading and there was a shadow in the corner.

"Hello," I said. It turned around and this man was laughing. He blue eyes were cold, there was a scare on his right cheek , and his smile was evil. For some reason I had seen him before, but somehow he was older, fatter...wait, no, it can't be...How did he find me? I thought he was in jail. But that was 10 years ago......