Hotel Mishap Gone Good

SORRY GUYS FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE... IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND JUST KINDA LAZY LATELY.... BUT I MADE THIS CHAPTER PRETTY LONG... I HOPE U ENJOY BABES.......

Anna's POV

.....The looks from fans as they see Alex, Daisy, and I walking into Macys with the boys....I'm not sure if they're death threats or just confused looks....

I brush it off.

When we get inside, relieved by silence, we decide to split up...

"So....details now," Daisy and Alex demand pulling me into the dressing room.

"Well, it was nice. At first we talked and one thing led to another...I kissed him... it was more than amazing...."

"Awwwww," is all I get.

"Okay, okay ladies, we are here to shop, not talk about me." I say snaping them back to reality.

We find like 10 outfits we like, and can't decide which ones to get....until 10 pairs of hands grabs all the clothes from behind us...

We turn around seeing the boys buying all the clothes we had just picked out....

"Such sweethearts," Daisy says staring at Zayn resulting in him winking at her making her blush....awwwwwww

I still don't know why I let them buy our stuff....it must of cost a fortune...not like they couldn't afford..... but still.

What the heck...Daisy was right...such sweathearts...

****

When we finally finish shopping....the fans have quieted down... but as the boys walk out.... the screaming starts again...

They of course stop for photos and autographs....then we finally make it to the car...

***

"That was fun," Louis says once we get back to the hotel.

"Thanks for the clothes boys," Alex says leaning into Harry holding his hand....

I never thought about it before now... but I was truly happy and so were my friends...

"Hey, let's go to the pool after we put our stuff down," Harry says as we get back to the room.

Everyone nods in agreement....

The boys go down first and us girls get ready...

"Today was amazing," Alex says with the biggest smile on her face...I've never seen her smile that big and Harry is the cause of that smile....

****

The pool is not very crowded...which is good cause I've dealt with enough fans already..

When we get there the boys are splashing each other in the pool until they see us and start splashing water all over us, soaking us completely....

We all ran in and started splashing the boys harder...

"Truce truce truce truce." the boys yelled and finally we gave in to their pleas of surrender....

I wish life could always be this way.... fun all the time.. and no more stressing over school and just everything....

"Ahhhh," I was interupted by Niall grabbing my waist and throwing me....

I came up and was meeting by laughs... it was funny so I laugh along too showing that I could let loose...

After 20 more minutes of splashing and playing all sorts of games... Niall pulled me to the side....

" I wanna finish what you started last night." He said kissing me.

That sudden flame I felt last night was once again ignited...I never wanted this to end.....

I pulled him closer.....closing almost all space between us...

We were interupted by a bunch of 'get a room' , 'awwww', and of course laughing...

We pulled away and right then..... everyone turned pulling Naill and I out of our own world to see Zayn grab Daisy and pull her close planting a sweet yet passionate kiss upon her lips....

"Now who needs a room," Naill said getting many laughs and one 'whatever' from Louis...

They pulled away....

****

Zayn's POV

After seeing Niall and Anna....I thought to myself if Niall can do it, so can i...

I grabbed Daisy, pulled her in and kissed her....

It felt more than right, like we were meant to be, I didn't want to pull away, but sadly it couldn't last forever....

Daisy stared at me with an unreadable expression that kinda scared me and everyone else staring at us....

She then smiled and pulled me in kissing me this time... BOOM

I wasn't expecting that but Hell Yeah... you go Zayn....

*****

We were leaving but Harry and Alex decided to stay for a bit longer... and I knew exactly what Harry had in mind....

I gave him a look saying 'I know what you're up to Styles'

I was given a silly look in return making me laugh...

We made our way back upstairs...

"I'm so hungry.." Niall and I said grinning at each other....

"Ice Creammmmmm..." we screamed and ran to the freezer....

We came back with huge bowls of ice cream and sat on the couch with others..... they looked at us and pleaded...

Niall started eating pretending to ignore their cries... so i passed my bowl around everyone helping themselves.....

****

By the time Alex and Harry got back, we had finished the whole tub off icre cream.... mainly me and Niall...

When they walked in, Alex looked really flushed so I motioned to Daisy and we got up, grabbed Alex, and pulled her into our room...

"Explain yourself young lady," I said sounding a lot like my mother....ughhh

We sat on the bed.....

Alex started..."Well....

SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.... PLZ VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND SHARE..... I LUV YOU GUYS AND THX FOR READING,.SRRY AGAIN FOR THE LATE UPDATE...

BUT I STLL LUUUVVV YOU

BYE TTYS