SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER

sorry its been so long..school is so stressful...(actually i hav no good excuse) but anyway ill try to make this chapter a good one...

Daisy's POV

"So where are we going tonight Zayn." We get in his rental car and he starts driving towards the boardwalk.

"It's a surprise!" He knows I don't like surprises, but he continues to smile his cheeky smile. It really is beautiful and I just love staring at it. "Daisy." He waves his hands infront of me motioning for me to get out as he stands by my door. I get out and he intertwines his hand with mine at we walk along the boardwalk.

The sun us setting which makes this extra romantic.

He stops me just as we get to a bench. We sit and for a long time he stares at me. I can tell he is very nervous, so I slide into him and kiss his cheek making him blush.

"Don't tease me," he says pulling me closer so our foreheads are touching.

He leans in and just before he kisses me, he says just under a mumbled, "I Love You."

He pulls away.

"I've been waiting for you to say that," I say leaning in close. "I love you too."

He picks me up and spends me around laughing and with the biggest smile on his face.

"Let's go eat." He finally puts me down kissing me longer, guiding me to a small table.

******

Anna's POV

Daisy and Zayn get back at 11 and her face has love written all over it...

Kat and Lou decided to jst go to the pool and came back earlier when it closed. I'm so happy for my sister, and I knew the second her and Louis met, that they would end up together.. Maybe Lou will even become my brother -inlaw..jk.. actually I don't even know what will happen....

When Zayn and Daisy walk in, everyone is sitting on the couches watching Scary Movie 2...I hate scary movies but this is actually really funny and stupid.

"Hey guys," Daisy says sitting down on the floor with Liam and Devalyn.

There are a chorus of heys, that end in a loud bang from the hallway.....

"What the bloody hell was that?" Louis screams.

We decide to check it out and are met with what seems to be 30 or so girls running down the hallway towards our room...We hear Paul among the girls "They got through security, get back in the room!" he screams.

The door slams just before a girl grabs Niall's collar.

"That was close." I hold Niall close until he kisses my forehead, " I'm fine love."

Alex's POV

It's gonna be a long night...we all sit around until the screaming dies down a little.. Anna gets up to check if it cleared.. It is, so we decide to get some sleep...

Tomorrow is a week before summer is over...So that means....

*****

SORRY AGAIN FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE..ILL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME...BY THE WAY THX FOR READING GUYS....I RLLY APRECIATE IT....WELL BYEEEE TTYS