It's Not Over

Heyy guysssss.... i hope u enjoy...!!!!!

Harry's POV

The girls are going back home tomorrow and we are going back to London. It's hard to believe that this summer I found my soulmate. I wasn't expecting my life too be so amazing because of one person. How is that even possible? Well on the bright side, Katherine is staying and Lou is happy. I'm so glad he finaly found his love. And us boys thought was only a myth, yes we hoped it was true, and now we know...

"What should we do today?" Alex walks into the room and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Anything, you choose," I reply facing her and kiss her forehead.

"I think we should go to a park." Anna walks in followed by Niall and the rest of the gang.

"Nice to know we were actually alone here." Alex gives Anna a look that says 'whyy, but I still love you.'

I softened the mood,"I think that could be fun."

"Then the park it is...!" Louis cheers.

******

Devalyn's POV

The park was only occupied by old people so it was safe to stay. We play football as the boys call it but is really just soccer , for what seems forever until we decided to make it interesting.

"1....2....3....NOT IT!!!!"

"Man why is it always me," Niall pouts. He's so funny and Anna is exactly like him..that I have come to know...

I go to hide behind a tree but someone pulls me behind some bushes, I notice it's Laim..."Why'd you do that Li?" I ask confused.

"Because if he finds both of us, we can die together.."

"Why would we die?" I whisper back.

"Just wait..." He pulls me close.

"Ahhhh." I hear a scream and then Anna, Alex, and Daisy say.."Niall,why did you shoot us with a water gun, and then I finally understood....

Man these boys really love extreme everything....

Liam and I came out from the bushes to see everyone else wet.

"Yeah! We won!" Liam cheered and spun me around. And that's when it started to rain....

Katherine's POV

When we got back to the room, everyone was dripping wet but we really didn't feel like taking showers so we just got dry clothes, made popcorn, and sat for the rest of the day and watched movies.

*****

We were watching I Know What You Did Last Summer, and all the girls were

cuddled up to their guys, but not Louis and I...we had a plan!!!....

The movie was almost over and it got to the part where they're on a boat and some guy is chasing them.Louis and I decide on what to do and now is the chance... We crawl behind the couches, Louis behind one and me the other. And as the the screen is quiet and the tension us growing.. Right after the murder appears behind the girl, Louis and I pop up with ketchup all over us and scream as loud as we can.. Everyone, yes boys too, spin around sreaming louder than us and then see us and Harry and Niall actually fall backwards off the couch and hit the floor with a loud thud.

We are cracking up when Daisy says, "You guys that wasn't funny, you almost made me pee my pants!!"

"Same," everyone else agrees...

*****

Zayn's POV

After the scarefest from Lou and Kat, everyone is too tired to do anything else so we just head to bed..

"Daisy, I'm really gonna miss you." Daisy stares at me in the moonlight as we lay in bed.

"Zaynnn..., I'm gonna miss you more."

"I love you and please promise me that after summer's over, we will still be together..."

"I promise and I know we will, cause how can I ever lose you, when you're always on my mind?"she reassures me.

"How was I lucky enough to find you out of everyone..?"

"It must be fate," she says and kisses me goodnight as we scoots in closer to me. I wrap my arms around her and calmly fall asleep.

*******

OKAY SO THERE IT IS...NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST....TTYS LOVE YALL