Confused

HEY GUYS...IT HAS BEEN REALLY LONG SINCE MY LAST UPDATE....SO ILL TRY TO MAKE THIS ONE EXTRA LONG... SOO I STARTED SCHOOL LAST WEEK AND ITS BEEN CRAZY AND HAVING TO BALANCE THT AND TWITTER/THE BOYS HAS BEEN KINDA STRESSFUL BUT FUN....OK IM DONE.... HERE IT IS LOVEYS....

******

Niall's POV

Why didn't I tell her that I might be in love with her...? I'm scared she won't feel the same way though, it being being not even a week since we met....I just feel like she's too special to me to let her go.

"Niall, what's taking so long?" Liam walks up to me as I'm ordering my food.

"Sorry....Umm and just a tea please." I finish ordering.

"Dude what's up with you lately?" Liam has concern in his voice...should I tell him?

He waits for me to say something, but before I can, Alex comes over to get a refill.

"Hey guys, what's up?" She looks at Liam and her mood changes..."What's wrong?" She looks scared.

Well here it goes I guess...."Guys, I think I'm in love with Anna." Their eyes have no surprise in them...is it really that obvious?

"Well I think you should tell her mate," Liam surprises me.

I was exspecting him to say, 'don't rush into this. Make sure you truly love her before you confuse her.'

"Okay, I will." Alex has a smile on her face as I walk away to join everyone else.

****

Liam's POV

After Niall leaves, Alex starts talking about what I was going to say but didnt.

"I don't know anymore." I say hopefully to dismiss it, but I only provoke it.

"It was obviosly about Harry.. so what was it?" She is determined.

"Talk to Harry later and I'm sure he will tell you." I can't tell her...it's not my place or my 'I love you.'

"Fine," she finally gives up and we head back to the table...

The night is going well until the fans show up.....

Now the most we can handle is maybe 5, but any more than that and it gets crazy...

So as we walk back to the hotel before going to the beach....girls start chasing us.....it just keeps growing and growing....

*****

Louis' POV

"Run!!!!" There are now about 50 girls chasing us and we're about a block away from the hotel.

Everyone's running as fast as they can, but luckily we are alittle faster. We finally reach the hotel falling on the couches as we get to the room...hopefully we can still go to the beach.

"I....need....some....water....," Harry say winded from the run....everyone agrees.

"Let's give it about 20 minutes before we head now guys. We don't want to get trampled like that one time," Liam says getting a short and gasped laugh from the boys.

After 10 minutes we decide to get ready....and as the girls walk away Niall pulls Anna to the side to talk....

I wonder if he's finally gonna tell her. When he finds a girl he truly cares about he can't let her go... Sadly this has happened before and his ex still calls asking for him just to hurt him more...I hope Anna loves him enough to not her him...he deserves happiness and he does love her...i hope she can see it... cause everyone else can...

"Lou." Harry calls from the room, "Come on boobear." hahaha he's such a cutey...and I'm happy he has Alex.... I have never seen him so happy... maybe someday I'll find my love too....

*****

Niall's POV

As we leave to get ready for the beach, I pull Anna back letting everyone go on before us...is this the right time.?.. ugh too late...

"Anna, remember when we were interupted in the kitchen and I was saying how I thought I was in love?" She nods blushing alittle....she looked so beautiful wen she blushes... okay Niall don't procrastinate.

"Niall what is it, you're kinda scaring me?" She has concern all over her face making me want to kiss it away....no now is not the time... I must tell her how I feel...

"Anna, I think I'm in love with you....No I know I'm in love with you." I say before I lose the courage.

Her expression is unreadable, so I continue,"I know it hasn't been long but, ur just to special to me and...." I'm cut off by her sweet lips on mine... I could get used to this.

She pulls away alittle but I'm not ready so I pull her closer and closer only letting go to pick her up....she felt so perfect in my arms and I never wanted to let go....

"Hey, hey, hey, break it up lovebirds." A voice comes but I'm too consumed to listen.... I can feel Anna sliding down me and finally reaching the floor but never breaking our lips.

"Hey guys," I hear Zayn say....

We finally pull away needing air and that's when Daisy pulls Anna away...

*******

OK SO I GUESS IT'S NOT AS LONG AS I WANTED BUT THE PREMIERE FOR THIS IS US IN NEW YORK IS TODAY AND THERE'S A LIVESTREAM SOOOO. YEAH... BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOONER THAN BEFORE...OH AND THX FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES....I LOVE YOU GUYS... WELL TTYS....BYEEEEE