PART 1

Alfred led Y/N down towards the back of the naga enclosure, taking her to the 'STAFF ONLY' door. Alfred used his key to open the door, as he opened the door and walked through.

Y/N followed behind him, looking around the long corridor. "Down there is the control room for the Naga. Since no-one can go in and feed him, we have to have it given to him through a hatch." He said.

"And what does he eat?" Y/N asked as Y/N was led with Alfred to the control room, a few people present inside as a large glass window was present in front of them. 

"Small lizards, mice, small birds and fish. But due to his size, he could maybe crush a boar whole." He said as Y/N glanced in the window. It was yet again dark, the wallpaper was a dark green, traced drawn leaves like a five-year-old came into the room and started to doodle.

The floor was littered with bones of some sorts of animals that Y/N guessed were the ones that he specifically liked to eat that hadn't been mopped up. There was a long draw of silence, "So... where is he?" Y/N asked as Alfred walked up to the glass window, lightly tapping on the glass, "Seems to be hiding." He murmured.

Y/N watched as she saw on the other side of the room the children lining up, taking photos of anything they could see, their fists banging against the thin glass. "Is it okay... if I could go in there?" Y/N asked as everyone in the room fell silent. The people at their desks stopped typing and turned to give Y/N a look of pure horror.

"Are you insane dude? He could rip you to shreds!" Alfred exclaimed. Y/N sighed, "Well, I've never met him before and it doesn't help that he's locked up in a dark room, with little children flashing photos at him. If you want your animals to have trust with us, sometimes you have to do things and take the risk." Y/N said as Alfred turned to one of the females there.

"If she wants to go in there, fine by here, but it's her funeral." The woman snapped with brown hair in a low ponytail.

Alfred had to bite back anything to make her not do it, his blue eyes filled with concern and worry for the H/C haired female next to him. "Fine... Let's get the bucket."

~ * ~ * ~* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Y/N held onto the large bucket filled with dead animals wafting up to her nostrils as she watched Alfred shakily unlock the door to the enclosure with the password. "I would recommend not looking at him in the eyes. He can get very angry if you do." Alfred said as the door clicked, followed by a buzzing noise before the door slowly opened slightly.

"Thanks. Anything else?" Y/N asked as Alfred looked at her, "His names Arthur. Try to speak to him by his first name." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'll speak to you through the walkie talkie." he said as he stepped to the side.

"Good luck." He muttered as Y/N slowly pushed open the door, stepping inside as the door automatically shut by its self. Y/N was taken over by darkness, not so dark where it was pitch black, but it didn't help that there was such little light and the only light was from the glass windows.

Y/N looked around, it was only until she realised how messy the room. It was like no-one kept it clean, "No wonder he doesn't like it here, it's such a mess-"

"Yo Y/N, can you hear me?" Alfred's voice rung around the small room, making Y/N jump as she grabbed the walkie talkie, lowering the volume. 

"Y-Yeah, your voice just scared me." She muttered quietly as she looked around the room, the leaves on the walls blended perfectly with the walls and it probably did with the Naga.

Y/N clutched tightly to the bucket in her hands, her knuckles turning white as she breathed heavily. "So, do you know where he is in the room?" Y/N asked into the walkie as she waited for an answer.