PART 16

His words hit her like a freight train, her blush darkening by the minute, "A-Arthur... I..." She spoke, but no words came to her head. Arthur sat closer to her, she could feel his breath on her cheek.

"You think... I'm lying, don't you love?" He asked as Y/N felt her heartbeat increase, "W-Wha? N-No!... It's j-just that... I er.... wasn't expecting s-such kind words." She spluttered, making Arthur gave her an raised eyebrow.

"You don't know how much you mean to me, do you?" He asked, Y/N watching as he inched forward, his eyes locked onto hers.

"I... er...." She felt like she was going to faint, as their noses touched softly against each others, Arthur's lips inches from hers, "I n-" He was about to speak when the sound of the keys jingling outside brought them back to reality.

Alfred and Matthew came in, pizza boxes in their hands, "Dudes, I got your fav- w-what's going on here?" He asked quietly, watching as Arthur pulled away from being close to Y/N's face.

"Nothing." He said simply, getting up and walking into the spare room, where and eerie silence hit the air. Both Alfred and Matthew stared at the H/C haired girl suspiciously as she coughed awkwardly.

"S-So, er... pizza huh?"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The four ate in silence, each one of them trying to look and meet each other's gaze as they slowly nibbled on their pizzas.

Once they finished, Matthew was kind enough to wash the dishes, whilst Y/N and Arthur cleared the table.

Alfred walked back into the living room after being in the kitchen with his brother, his blue eyes watching as the two cleaned the table in silence.

"Dudes, just tell me. You two weren't making out were you?" Alfred broke the silence with an even more awkward question as Y/N gasped, her E/C eyes darting away in embarrassment, "Alfred! You c-can't just say things like that!" She exclaimed as Alfred continued, "Well, did you or not?" He asked again as Y/N shook her head quickly, "N-No, we were just talking." She said as suddenly Arthur stormed off to the spare room again, leaving both Alfred and Y/N confused.

Y/N turned back to Alfred, he shook his head before walking away down the hallway, "You can deal with him." His voice echoed down the hallway walls.

Y/N sighed heavily, finishing cleaning up the table and walking over to the spare room door.

She didn't bother knocking as she opened the door up, walking into a dark room. Her E/C eyes adjusted to the darkness as she still couldn't find Arthur in the room.

"A-Arthur?" She called to him, hoping that he would just appear somewhere, but still he didn't, like he disappeared into thin air.

She looked around the small room, thinking about where on Earth he would of been hiding.

She soon made it to the window, opening the curtain to let in some light as she was blinded by it, she was also surprised by something else.

The window was wide open.

Y/N stood shocked, before running out the room, where Matthew and Alfred and were sat on the sofa. She slammed the door shut, gaining their attention, before screaming out:

"ARTHUR ESCAPED!!"

Arthur's P.O.V

Arthur wondered down the lonely street, he wore one of Matthew's hoodie's, keeping him from being seen as he knew of the place he was going to.

His shoes softly clicked against the pavement as he looked up, dark clouds forming above in the sky. He sighed heavily, his breath forming in the air as he continued his slow walk.