PART 14

Meanwhile...

Y/N shifted, opening her E/C eyes to be in her bedroom. She slowly sat up, seeing that she was carefully tucked into her blankets. She got up, walking out and into the living room, to see only Alfred laying on the sofa, watching some football on the TV.

She went to sit next to him, watching as his gaze shifted from the TV to her. He moved in closer to her, his head leaning on her shoulder, "How ya feelin'?" He asked in a quiet voice, his blue eyes on the TV.

Y/N nodded, "I've been better, but I'm fine." She said as the two didn't speak for a while after, "Where's Matt?" She asked. "Sleeping. I made him go to sleep, he was tired." He muttered as Y/N nodded.

"I'm... sorry about Arthur." He spoke up, making Y/N pull her head towards him, "Don't worry about it. I would rather not talk about it anyway." She said as Alfred was quiet for a bit, before he straightened up, "I'm going into the kitchen, want anything?" He asked.

Y/N shook her head, "I'm fine Al." She smiled weakly. The American nodded, walking off towards the room. Y/N sighed as she laid on the sofa, hoping that Arthur was okay. That was until someone was knocking loudly on the door outside.

"Can you get that for me dude?" Alfred asked. Y/N sighed in effort, walking over to the door. 'It's probably one of the neighbors.' She thought, before opening the door.

"Can I help- Umpf!" She was suddenly glomped by someone. Y/N didn't have time to react as she noticed that the person was clearly male, with a slight smell of tea.

"A-Arthur?!" She questioned, pulling away to meet the cheerful green eyes of the male. Arthur smiled, patting Y/N's head, his fingers, running through her soft H/C hair, "It's good to see you again Y/N." He said, before Y/N took him into another large bear hug.

The two hugged for a while, Y/N crying into his chest, whilst he hugged her small form. He didn't want to let go of her, thinking that she would just break in his arms. He waited for her to of calmed down, before pulling back, smiling before wiping Y/N's tears, "Don't cry love." He cooed as Y/N let out a short chuckle.

"Love? Where did that come from?" She smiled in hopes of becoming more happier. Arthur smiled wider, "Those shows I've been watching." He said as Y/N shook her head, "I knew you shouldn't watch those anymore." She said, making the male chuckle.

"Y/N, DUDE! IS SOMEONE IN HERE?! ARE YOU ALIVE STILL??!" Alfred shouted in the kitchen, followed by something falling and shuffling, before Alfred flung out the kitchen door, a wooden spoon and pan in his hands.

"Al, I'm fine." Y/N smiled at the now embarrassed American, who quickly hid the two items behind his back, "O-Oh, right! Good to see you b-back Arthur!" He blushed as Y/N moved towards him, pulling away the spoon and pan from his hands.

"A wooden spoon and pan? Really Al?" Y/N shook her head in amusement as Alfred tried to take the items from her, "T-They were the first things I saw!" He exclaimed as Y/N shook her head, a smirk on her face.

"Right... and Arthur, what a-are you wearing?" Y/N turned to Arthur, who was wearing a blue jacket and pair of pants with boots. Arthur shook his head, "Had to take it off some guy. How you would say... to disguise yourself?" He asked as he ran his hand through his messy blonde hair.

Y/N shook her head, "Well, we have some spare clothes now for you to wear." She said, walking to the spare room and grabbing them. "Here." She came back, handing them to the green eyed male. He smiled, taking them from her, his hands softly grazing past hers, making the H/C haired female shiver.

"Dude, he stinks." Alfred clutched onto his nose, in a way to attempt to get rid of the smell. Y/N sniffed the air too, a small waft of something that died came over to her nostrils. "No worries. I'll run him a bath." She said as Arthur suddenly started to shake, his forehead sweaty and his eyes darting back and forth.