PART 5

Y/N was taken to the medical room, where she spent almost four hours having to have stitches in her arm and also an extra half hour trying to be forced with taking tablets for the pain. After all that it had become late in the afternoon, the Sun was starting to go down as the sky gave off a beautiful hue of mixtures of colours like blues, purples and oranges.

Y/N watched from the medical room window as the nurse injected her with one final dose of antibiotics. Her arm was then wrapped tightly with thick bandages that covered most of her forearm down to the end of her elbow.

Y/N could barely bend her arm due to the bandages, so her arm movement was limited badly. She sighed as she was finished up, the smell of chemicals and medicine had made Y/N fell sick for most of the day.

A knock on the door was heard as both Alfred and Matthew came in, "Hey dude, how ya feeling?" Alfred asked as he sat close to Y/N on the side of the bed, Matthew stood back behind him.

Y/N nodded her head, "Tired, my arm feels like lead, but I feel fine." She said as Alfred nodded, turning towards his brother, "Matt here brought you some soup." He said as on cue, Matthew brought forward the large bowl of warm broth. "W-We thought that you must of been s-starving, not eating for the whole day." Matt spoke as he pushed back his glasses.

Y/N smiled weakly at the Canadian, "Thank you Matthew." She said as he nodded, going down to sit down opposite her.

"Y/N, I'm still sorry for what happened. I really don't know what I was thinking about when going in there alone." Alfred said, lowering his head in shame, "I guess I was jealous that you had a good relationship with Arthur and I didn't." He said.

Y/N lowered the bowl in her hand, placing her good arm onto Alfred's shoulder, "It wasn't your fault. I understand though. I'm not mad with you." She smiled as Alfred's gaze was now on her.

His eyes beamed as he went to hug her, not remembering about her arm. Y/N winced in pain as Alfred let go, chuckling softly, "Sorry, I sort of forgot about it." He said meekly as Y/N picked up her bowl, eating out the warm soup with the spoon given.

After a bit of silence and quiet slurping, Y/N finished the bowl of soup, placing it onto the table beside her, "So, w-what are they going to do with... Arthur?" Y/N didn't want to ask that question, but it was on her mind for too long.

Matthew and Alfred looked at each other for a brief second before Alfred spoke up, "Now that Himaruya passed, the other keepers can do what they without having Himaruya's permission... They were going to put him down later tonight. Around midnight." He mummered quietly.

Y/N was quiet afterwards, not wanting to cry in front of them as she sighed, "R-Right." She muttered, her head low as Alfred was quiet, "They couldn't keep him any longer Y/N. Although you showed a good bond with him, he still nearly killed us both." Alfred continued, "and he's been a threat to all of us-"

"Alfred, enough." Matthew interrupted as Y/N felt tears well up in her E/C eyes. She looked up, staring up at both males, "Is there a chance to see him?" She asked.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The door buzzed open loudly as Alfred pushed the door slowly to lab room. "I'm not sure what room he's in, but we have to be quick." Alfred said as the three quickly walked down the long corridor.

Y/N looked up, her eyes meeting the camera above in the corner, "They know we're here." She muttered to the males, who slowly nodded their heads.

"Come on, this way." Matthew spoke as the three looked briefly inside the windows to different rooms. One caught Y/N off guard as she did a double take, seeing the Arthur's long tail chained.

"Guys, this one." Y/N said, pointing towards the room. Alfred walked up first, entering the password as the door light turned green and a buzz was followed afterwards.

The three entered the room, seeing the one and only Arthur chained up onto one of the long metal tables. His arms were pinned down as well as his tail as he thrashed about on the table, a light hanging above him as it shone on his green eyes.

Arthur growled and hissed more and more as Y/N got closer. He was unsure to who the person was as his fangs were bared and he hissed louder.

"Arthur, hey it's me." He recognised that voice as he quietened down, the figure's shadow blocking the light above him as he could see properly. There was Y/N, staring down at him with red E/C eyes. She smiled weekly at him, stroking his hair as he calmed, but he was still confused to what she was going to do.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." She cooed as she stroked his arm with her hand. Arthur was calm under her soft touch, until his eyes scanned down at her arm. He was staring at the bandages that were wrapped tightly around her arm.

He felt bad, harming you by accident. He was upset that you would never forgive him. He whined, trying to pull his arms up to hold your injured arm in his hands, but due to the chains, it made it impossible.

He whined louder, thrashing and holding a grudge against the chains on him. Y/N noticed, holding him gently by his shoulders, "Shh Arthur. Calm down. I'm here with you. It's okay." She cooed reassuringly to him as Arthur calmed down more.

"Dude, we need to hurry. They know we're here. We can't be here too long." Alfred said as Arthur turned his head, glaring at the blonde male.

Y/N nodded her head in understanding as she stroked his hair again, "Could you give us a moment?" Y/N asked as Alfred and Matthew nodded together, quickly leaving the room.

She turned back to Arthur, smiling softly as she stroked his blonde hair, "I didn't expect to have such a good bond with you Arthur. Thank you for such good times and those memories were had together." Y/N said as Arthur saw something glinting in her hands.

"I won't let them hurt you. Even if it means that I have to get you out myself. I won't let them hurt you." She said as she held the long needle with a shaky hand, quickly jabbing it into her arm.

Y/N winced as she pulled on the plunger, pulling on it slowly as the vile filled up with the red liquid. Once to the top, Y/N pulled it out, wiping away the blood with her sleeve.

She moved carefully towards Arthur's tail, holding onto it tightly with her good arm. Confused with what she was doing, Arthur watched as Y/N slowly injected him with the same needle.

Arthur jolted sharply as Y/N paused, stroking his hand, "It's okay, it's nearly over." She muttered, pushing down on the plunger as her blood went through.

Arthur squirmed more as Y/N took the needle out, wiping it clean as she placed it into a plastic bag and put it into her pocket. Y/N moved back towards Arthur, bending down and softly kissing Arthur's forehead.

"See you at midnight."