PART 8

The rest of the day went slowly, Y/N had taught Arthur some more words, along with numbers, the alphabet and colours. He was a fast learner as he was able to speak small talk, such as "I'm hungry" or "I'm tired."

He also continued to watch more soap operas, but because they were British, he caught onto words like 'Bloody hell!' or 'you wankers' and such many other 'colourful' words.

Both Alfred and Matthew were impressed by his development in speaking and they thought of the four of them could out the next day, to grab some more food and clothes.

Right now it was the late afternoon, Y/N was laying in the spare room, trying to fall asleep as both brothers were in the living room watching some football/soccer.

Y/N hadn't notice the door creak open and in came quietly the green eyed male. "Y-Y/N?" He spoke quietly, worried that she would be angry that he work her up.

"Hmm?" She asked, tilting her head to the side to meet Arthur's gaze as he sat on his knees in front of her.

"Can I... have something to eat please?" He asked, more politely than any child she knew. For a grown male to only just start speaking today, he knew how to speak already polite and in a gentlemen type way.

Y/N sat up, "What would you like?" She said, shifting to the edge of the bed. Arthur thought for a moment, "T-Those big round things... that M-Matthew made." He said as Y/N chuckled, "You mean pancakes?" She asked as Arthur nodded his head quickly, "Y-Yeah!" He beamed.

Y/N thought for a while, but then realised that they didn't have many ingredients to make any, "I just remembered that there wasn't many ingredients to make one were left." She said as she watched Arthur's face of excitement, change to sadness, "Oh, o-okay then." he sighed, as Y/N felt guilty.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head, "Instead of making pancakes, how about we make cookies?" She asked as Arthur gave her a confused look, "What's a c-c-o-o-kie?" He asked as Y/N giggled, standing up, "I'll show you when we make one." She said, taking Arthur's hand in hers and taking him out of the spare room and walking towards the kitchen.

"Y/N, dude, you okay?" Alfred's voice called from the living room as Y/N nodded, "Yeah, just making some cookies with Arthur. You have the ingredients right?" She asked as Alfred nodded, "Yeah, some are in the cupboard." He said, turning his head back to the TV.

Y/N nodded, "Thanks." She said, walking into the kitchen. She plopped Arthur onto the kitchen stool and she begun her search around the room for everything she needed.

When she finally grabbed everything she needed, she begun to grab some cookie dough, rolling it out and flour and creating them into round circles.

Arthur watched with awe from the side as Y/N started to place the batch onto a baking tray, whilst pre-heating the oven.

Once ready, she placed the tray in, shutting the door and dialing the numbers in for them to cook. Once that was done, the H/C haired girl turned around, seeing as Arthur rushed to the oven, watching with amazement as the oven inside lit up.

Y/N giggled, patting Arthur's soft hair, "They'll be done soon, tell me when you hear something beep." She said as Arthur nodded slowly, his green eyes never leaving the oven.

Y/N walked out the kitchen, into the living room to watch some sports with the other guys.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Y-Y/N, IT'S BLOODY BEEPING!!!! AHHH! WHAT DO I DO?!!" Y/N jolted by Arthur's voice in the kitchen as she got to her feet, the familiar American turning towards the room.

"I smell cookies!~" He drooled as he leaped to his feet, running in as Y/N opened the oven door.

A wonderful waft of cookie batter filled the room, temping Arthur and Alfred's stomachs more and more.

Y/N placed the tray onto the side, "Wait for them to rest and cool down. That also means don't touch them Al." She warned as Alfred whined.

"But that's not fair Y/N! I'm really hungry!" he pouted as Y/N sighed, "You can wait for 5 minutes more, can't you?" She asked, her eyebrow raised, giving the American a amused look. Alfred sulked, "Fine." He pouted, sitting in the chair opposite the tray.

Y/N sighed, walking out the kitchen and to seeing Matthew still sitting there calmly on the sofa, "You okay Matthew?" She asked as the shy male turned. He smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, I'm okay. I was looking forward to the soccer, but then Alfred left the room." He said in his usual soft spoken voice.

Y/N was sympathetic towards him as she sat down next to him, "I'll watch it with you, if you want." She said as the male nodded, "You don't have to Y/N. I m-mean, you can hang round with my brother and Arthur, eh?" He asked as Y/N shook her head.

"Don't worry, I would trust that the two wouldn't start fighting-"

"BIOTCH, GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIE!!" Alfred screamed, followed by someone being slapped and an "oow" after it.

"THAT'S MY COOKIE YOU WANKER! YOU ATE THE REST OF THEM YOU GIT!"

Yeah, that was definitely Arthur. Y/N sighed, not even having a chance to relax as she stood to her feet.

"D-Do you need any help Y/N?" Matthew asked, right before Y/N entered the kitchen.

Y/N turned back to him, a strange look in her E/C eyes, "Of course not Matthew. You enjoy the football." She said, entering the room as the door shut quietly.

Matthew shook his head with a quiet chuckle, "Don't mess with Y/N and her cookies, eh?"