PART 11

Y/N stared at the blonde male in disbelief, "W-What do you mean... you're in danger?" She asked confusion laced in her tone of voice. Arthur paused, turning back to face the snakes again, looking like he was yet again communicating with them again.

He turned back again, his green eyes looked glazed over, like her was going to cry any minute, "They can't say. All they k-know is that I'm in danger ." He said, looking down after he spoke.

Y/N didn't know how to answer him, still confused and shocked of what he meant. Even Alfred and Matthew seemed confused by what he was talking about.

"I guess we should leave sooner or later, before things start to become weird." Matthew muttered, Y/N agreeing too, "Y-Yeah, let's go find something for Arthur to wear. The four continued their way through the mall/shopping centre, finding t- shirts and pants to go with.

After an hour of shopping, the four stopped off at a small cafe. Y/N ordered (Favourite drink), Arthur got Earl Grey, Alfred got a milkshake and Matthew got a hot chocolate.

Matthew and Arthur were the ones to finish their drinks first as the two needed to go toilets, going away from the table, leaving Y/N with Alfred. They didn't have a conversation, quietly slurping their drinks in silence, before Alfred was the first to speak up, "So... what did Arthur mean about him being in danger?" He asked, his mouth still full of his milkshake.

Y/N paused, still stirring her drink slowly, "Dude, Y/N..." Alfred brought Y/N out of her trance, "Yeah?" She muttered. "You've been staring and stirring your drink for the last five minutes." He said as Y/N noticed too, her drink in her hands. "S-Sorry." She muttered, taking a small sip of her drink.

Alfred sighed heavily, "You seem out of it. Y-You sure you okay?" Alfred continued, a serious look in his blue eyes. Y/N shook her head, "I-I'm fine Al. It's just... confusing about what Arthur meant." She said.

Alfred relaxed in his seat, pushing his empty glass to the middle of the table and propping his elbows on the wooden surface, "Same thing here dude." He said. "Maybe, we should talk about it later tonight." She said as Alfred nodded in agreement. The door to the cafe chimed open as a group of four animal control officers came in, going around each table of people.

The two were suspicious of what they were doing as the two leaned forward, "Why are the Ghost Busters here?" Alfred whispered to Y/N , who shrugged her shoulders, "Beats me." She muttered as two of them came over to their table.

"Sorry for interrupting your time, I wanted to ask you about if you have heard or seen anything about the mystery kidnapping of the Naga at Himaruya's Zoo." The man spoke, a man with large glasses, a refining bald patch and a large nose spoke, his voice sounded awfully like Kermit the Frog.

Alfred glanced over to meet Y/N's E/C eyes, before he looked up at the man, "N-No sorry man. Me and my girlfriend only just heard about it on the news this morning." He said. 'G-Girlfriend???!!' Y/N blushed as the man nodded, "Of course, but if you seem to see anything suspicious around, please inform us." He said.

Y/N looked up, meeting the man's gaze, before seeing his name tag: Pete. Y/N then spoke up, "Of course. It must be... such horrific news the zoo must of received." Y/N put on a sad look, "But thank you... Pete. We'll keep an eye out for anything." She said.

Pete nodded his head, before walking over to the next table. Y/N stole a glance over to Alfred, his cheeks were just as flushed as hers, "Girlfriend? Really?" She whispered as Alfred looked more embarrassed, "F-First thing that came to my head!" He half exclaimed, half whispered back to her.

Soon Matthew and Arthur came back, making things less awkward, "We best be going. Eh?" Matthew asked the group as they nodded, leaving the cafe.

Alfred and Matthew walked ahead, whilst Arthur and Y/N walked behind. Speaking of Arthur, he was more quiet than usual. "Hey, Arthur, are you okay?" Y/N asked the Naga, who seemed to of been in his own trance.

"A-Arthur?" She asked, placing a hand onto his shoulder, just in time, because Arthur fell to the ground, just about keeping himself from falling face first to the ground. "Arthur!" Y/N exclaimed, going to his side immediately, holding both his shoulders, "A-Are you okay? Was it the tea?! I knew you shouldn't of drank it!" She went on, as she felt Arthur shake beneath her.

Arthur lifted his head up slowly, Y/N's E/C eyes widening as she didn't notice the people around her, (who saw Arthur fall) begin to scream and run away from them.

But Y/N watched carefully, she knew why they were running.

Arthur had his snake eyes back...